Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

G/F (of sorts) makes request to wear condom

B80

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi Gents,

I almost certain I know the answer to this, but looking for confirmation I guess...

BPD (undiagnosed) but certain she is from all the evidence.... quite astonishing tbh... last week asked me to wear a rubber, after previously not doing so ever before.

Been seeing her since September last year. She added that she doesn't want to go to next 'clients' house smelling of 'it'. She's a hairdresser.

Can't recall now if she'd been somewhere before mine or not tbh that day, so maybe some noble attempt to protect me :D.

She certainly has her share of quirks, being BPD (almost nailed on, and confirmed by a friend whos a psychologist. So tiny part of me (not that part...) wonders if being genuine, as she previously mentioned smell around her during day after another session :D.

TBH doesnt bother me as such, more just ammo for me to add to list of her suspected slooty behaviour and way to convince myself to step away from this intoxicating, but clearly disturbed woman.

Anyway, I refusedm and she put up no resistance. More fool me I guess. Maybe need trip to the clinc soon...

Cheers.

Look, letting gorgeous women pass you by is a sin against nature.

But with the secrets in The Natural, you'll electrify any interaction and have stunners eating out of your hand.

From the first "hello" to the bedroom, this manual gives you the verbal ammunition and psychological tricks to make her putty.

Get Your Copy of The Natural - For Free!

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you think she’s cheating on you that sucks and I’m sorry to hear that.

Something to chew on may be why she doesn’t worry too much about how you perceive it.

Reactions: B80

B80

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you think she’s cheating on you that sucks and I’m sorry to hear that.

Something to chew on may be why she doesn’t worry too much about how you perceive it.
Without wanting to sound to 'woke', appreciate empathy mate.

It's been a toxic setup in all honesty. And I played some 'dark triad' bullsh1t which invariably wins the battle in short term, but loses war. After she started withdrawing/witholding... before I really knew about BPD stuff. Had her eating out of my hand after she started trying to refuse sex few months in. But I knew at time, and had little doubt, knowing her attitude to always wanting to come out on top in her undelveoped 5 year old emotional maturity level, that she'd want to get back at me for my 'tactics'. Basically another girl who was waiting in wings, was texting me and I alluded to she either comes over and plays ball, or I'm going to sleep with other girl... shameful really, but something about bpd girls behaviour really triggered me into it. Something for me to think about tbh, but I know why I did it, and its not part of who I am usually. Shameful tbh.

I don't use this term loosely, or out of bitterness to make myself feel better, but I'v never been with a woman like her tbh.

Known her for 15 years (hairdresser) and heard her non stop drama over and over, knew she was bad news, but as hot eventually though f*** it, just do it (her), but dont get emotionally involved.

Being BPD, she did the usual idolization phase, then after few months/coupled with certain big life events... turned to the more negative/disconcerting stages of bpd cycle.

Last edited:

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She is fuhking someone else besides you.

Did you ask her why she went all these months and it was fine and now it's not?

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I counsel women with C-PTSD. Half of them have BPD or NPD.

Yes, life without risk is like a burrito without spicy sauce. Bland, but you still fart.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As far back as 2010, Roosh wrote an article about called "American Girls Don’t Use Condoms Anymore".

Even if women are not demanding men use condoms when having sex, it's still a good idea for men to use condoms.

Iron Rule of Tomassi #5

NEVER allow a woman to be in control of the birth.

In @B80 's case, it is suspicious that she was fine with no condoms before but mentioned condoms now.

I think women should be more insistent on condom use in general. It's STD protection for them. It is also good for pregnancy protection. Fewer women seem to think this is important as a good portion of them are using birth control themselves. Female birth control + a condom is very safe on pregnancy prevention. If a woman doesn't use birth control, then using a condom is even more important.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cheating on you.

Easy case. Next

For real tho. This is one of those things women do to NOT be subtle at all. It's straight up saying:" i got some new rules for ya".

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As far back as 2010, Roosh wrote an article about called "American Girls Don’t Use Condoms Anymore".

Even if women are not demanding men use condoms when having sex, it's still a good idea for men to use condoms.

Iron Rule of Tomassi #5

NEVER allow a woman to be in control of the birth.

In @B80 's case, it is suspicious that she was fine with no condoms before but mentioned condoms now.

I think women should be more insistent on condom use in general. It's STD protection for them. It is also good for pregnancy protection. Fewer women seem to think this is important as a good portion of them are using birth control themselves. Female birth control + a condom is very safe on pregnancy prevention. If a woman doesn't use birth control, then using a condom is even more important.
It is so easy now to get medical advice online though on sexual practices that it’s not as common for women to use them. They can shoot boric acid up themselves and help themselves clean out whatever went up there anyway. Heard this verbatim from a nurse practitioner.

As for prevention of pregnancy, yes obviously the condom helps. If she ends up pregnant though and you’re blasting inside her with little time spent, you are likely dealing with a regular practicing plate and she’s on the pill or going to deal with it.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Hi Gents,

I almost certain I know the answer to this, but looking for confirmation I guess...

BPD (undiagnosed) but certain she is from all the evidence.... quite astonishing tbh... last week asked me to wear a rubber, after previously not doing so ever before.

Been seeing her since September last year. She added that she doesn't want to go to next 'clients' house smelling of 'it'. She's a hairdresser.

Can't recall now if she'd been somewhere before mine or not tbh that day, so maybe some noble attempt to protect me :D.

She certainly has her share of quirks, being BPD (almost nailed on, and confirmed by a friend whos a psychologist. So tiny part of me (not that part...) wonders if being genuine, as she previously mentioned smell around her during day after another session :D.

TBH doesnt bother me as such, more just ammo for me to add to list of her suspected slooty behaviour and way to convince myself to step away from this intoxicating, but clearly disturbed woman.

Anyway, I refusedm and she put up no resistance. More fool me I guess. Maybe need trip to the clinc soon...

Cheers.
She doesn't take showers after sex before going to clients houses?

Kinda disgusting honestly. Sounds like a ratchet.

Millard Fillmore

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi Gents,

Cheers.
Acting BPD is not a "quirk." Bruh find some better pu$$y. And wear a condom ffs.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Acting BPD is not a "quirk." Bruh find some better pu$$y. And wear a condom ffs.
Indeed.
Last thing you want is to knock up a woman with mental issues. That's a life sentence straight out of hell.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Read up on bacterial vaginosis. Chics that sleep around get it.

However, we do know the condition most often occurs in those who are sexually active. BV is a result of an imbalance of “good” and “harmful” bacteria in a vagina. Douching, not using condoms, and having new or multiple sex partners can upset the normal balance of vaginal bacteria, increasing your risk for getting BV.

How do I know if I have BV?
Many people with BV do not have symptoms. If you do have symptoms, you may notice:
  • A thin white or gray vaginal discharge;
  • Pain, itching, or burning in the vagina;
  • A strong fish-like odor, especially after sex;
  • Burning when peeing; and
  • Itching around the outside of the vagina.

I would think her motive for wanting you to use a condom is not about her concern for you, its about herself afterall she is bipolar and has gone months without being concerned about using condoms.

B80

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Put a jimmy on that head. She's fvcking around. You should look for new options. It's best to avoid da herp if at all possible.
Yeah I've gone no contact couple of days ago.

Whirlwind tbh amd mainly in a negative way over time.

Re the condom. It was very half hearted put a condom on as I don't want to smell of it around people. Tbh she is scatty as fu.. so who knows. But weird thing to suddenly say. Ultimately doesn't matter now.

I just laughed and said no, pushed her down and did it. Guess possibly of std though, so need to go in fir test really.

We had sex several times after and she didn't mention condoms again.

Bad ad it is, and illl get attacked for this :D... she's going through menapause... so no danger om pregnancy front.

Another woman I was seeing for 18 months (once a week) is coming over, so overall no big deal.

I feel sorry for the bpd woman, horrible upbringing, no kids, looks body started to fade. Drinks too much. Can't imagine what goes on in her head.

As I said I played some dark triad moves, and it worked but in short term. Amazing how women respond to this sh1t. Nuts.tbh she probably dtsrted sleeping with blokes after that as she previously clearly stated in several conversations about other people doing stuff in previous relationships (not related to us) and her doing back as if they can she can.

Good riddance :)

Last edited:

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why were you trying to fvck a BPD without a condom in the first place ????????? :eek::eek::eek:

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As a good rule of thumb, if a women suddenly changes her behavior/routines out of the blue for no apparent reason, it's either cheating or gaslighting, and if she's BPD that increases the odds to nearly 100% that it's one, or both of those.

All that said, I have noticed that most women nowadays don't even care if you don't wear a condom, or even may even request it you don't...one girl I was with recently wanted even wanted me to eat her out on the first date! They are out of control.