Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Funniest Myspace response ever.

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
So I saw this attractive girl on Myspace that was lsited in my local area and I sent her a message. This is the reply I got back. How could anyone fall for something so obvious and stupid?

Hi XXXX,

How are u doing today? Thanks for getting in touch with me, i really appreciate you finding time to contact me so we can know each other better ... I read all u wrote about yourself and i feel you have a very interesting personalty . Well i just want you to know that i'm interested in knowing more about you and what you're seeking out of all this .. (online dating)

Tell me what you would like to know about me because right now i'm not in the states, ok?. I left the states some weeks ago, with my mom on a business trip to africa ... I actually came down here in assistance to my mom cos she trades african antiques back home and we came down here to west-africa to get some stocks for her gallery. Right now, i'm not sure about when i'll return home because we're facing some difficulties right here. I'm really hurt at the moment because my mom and I are both stranded here in africa.

The problem started when we got to airport here in Lagos, Nigeria on our way to the hotel, when we got attacked by a gang of armed robbers and in the process, mom was shot; we got robbed of all our belongings and had no place to go, i had to rush mom to the nearest hospital and we've been there ever since. Mom had to get a surgery done on her to get rid of the bullets and wounds, she's recovering well now but we're still having with the hospital becos she can leave unless we set off the treatment bills.

Right now, i'm so confused and really in need of help in getting back home. You can write me back to my personal email address cos i don't check this account all the time ... prettysmiles04ty@yahoo.com

I will be waiting to hear back from u soon and what u think about talking more further...

Regards,
Joyce.

speakeasy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds to me like the latest incarnation of the Nigerian scam. Write that "girl" and she'll be asking you to wire some money for her to get home and leading you to think you'll get some nookie for it down the line. Some AFC sucker will probably send it too.

pLaYtHiNg

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow.

I should try that sometime... LOL jk :D

Reaction score
Be careful. You got an obvious one. Some of these scammers have been getting VERY creative! Lately they've been creative realistic profiles and going as far as exchanging IM's and numbers (from American-sounding women). Careful fellas!