Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Frustrating Situation.

E

Energizer

So I am a white male who loves his Italian, Spanish, Mexican, Argentinian, Columbian women, you know "Latin women" and I am not interested in white women. Yet I always, always attract white women and seldom attract a gorgeousItalian or Argentine woman. I have been with two Latin women before, an Italian girl and a Portuguese girl and they were fantastic lovers, friends and vastly superior to any white woman. So, what gives? I mean I don't even look at White women and yet one or two will smile at me, give me the eyes (invite me over) and of course I go over just to be polite after five minutes when I get so bored of their tedious BS and walk off. I want to know how to stop attracting white women, whom I have zero interest in and how I can go about catching the eye of a gorgeous Latin woman?

thewarrior

Don Juan
Reaction score
Become black like Robert Downey Jr. in Tropic Thunder. Most white girls still won't date black guys.

E

Energizer

Never seen Tropic Thunder and why would I care if White women don't want to Black Guys? I am not Black and I am not interested in White women.

mtlwlu

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Take salsa dance classes, or go to latino clubs, go to places where youd most likely see them.

K.Pez

Don Juan
Reaction score
eat at a family owned latin restaurant. those mom and pop food joints. you'll see a lot of latin people there, rarely any white people. plus the food is really good!

Duffdog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In my experience, Latin females are super easy. Just speak spanish to them and they are yours. For some reason, white guys who can speak spanish with the correct accent are super rare. Unfortunately for me, I don't really like latin girls-- you can have all mine. As far as un-attracting white girls... I would say to just be upfront and say "sorry, I'm not interested" though, sometimes that makes them like you more.

E

Energizer

I speak a little Spanish, I have considered taking lessons, only because I like the sound of the language, it's not as plain as English. As for rejecting white girls, I am therefore rejecting a majority of women in my country, as there is a lack of Latin women where I live (UK). I have been out with white girls before, and usually resign to them, but if I had a wider choice, Latin women would win hands down.

E

Energizer

K.Pez said:
eat at a family owned latin restaurant. those mom and pop food joints. you'll see a lot of latin people there, rarely any white people. plus the food is really good!
Do young Latin women hang around these places from 18-23, (I'm 19), so I don't want any 40+ mom! ;)

K.Pez

Don Juan
Reaction score
Energizer said:
Do young Latin women hang around these places from 18-23, (I'm 19), so I don't want any 40+ mom! ;)
a wide range of ages go there... last time i went to one was a few weeks ago in houston and there were a few groups of people around the 18-23 years old age group who were there. there were also some families lol... i think it'll be hit or miss, but it might be worth a try. you can always hit on the people working there too.

chinwaggler

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Because you show no interest in them they are interested. It's just the same as when you're not interested in an ugg.

Reaction score
get a tan
start dressing more ghetto
start listening to reggaeton
start BEING the part of the spanish chick seducer

just DONT be that creepy white kid who thinks he has a chance with these girls by acting white

r0cky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Logical Player said:
get a tan
start dressing more ghetto
start listening to reggaeton
start BEING the part of the spanish chick seducer

just DONT be that creepy white kid who thinks he has a chance with these girls by acting white
I agree with this. A lot of latinas dont like white men because they've grown up stereotyping white people as "boring" because they like tennis, cant dance, and live in the suburbs. Which is in contrast with the typical latino's way of life. If you want to attract latinas you must study the average latino and incorporate their good qualities into your style.

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
get you some white hoes on your team anyway. Get in where you fit in, if you have no girls right now get you a starter girl until you can work up to what you want. Better some practice poon than none at all.

E

Energizer

For the record, I have no intention of ever settling down, I just want to f*ck Latin women, not court them, romance them, date them, marry them, and god forbid have children. So, I dont see why I'd have to change who I was and Ghetto out, I mean its the UK I live not the US, we roll differently in this yard, dawg or whatever it is you Americans jabber on about.

As for Warrior, I dont reject white girls, but they aren't all what they, (black men) and various other non-white men make them out to be. I'd rather have a mixed race girl or a Latin woman, if I am honest. Latin women, more so!

MisterMcGee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
r0cky said:
The Italian language comes from the latin language. Therefore people from Italy are latin.
I'm baffled you don't see how illogical your logic is. I'll let it settle in.