Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

friends with fat girls?

blackwolf

Don Juan
Reaction score
was wondering if i should just cut all contact with this fat girl who likes me or keep her around as a friend and hang out with her.. might meet her friends or something?

blackwolf

Don Juan
Reaction score
serious? i thought women didn't care as long as you were with any kind of women they get jealous. she drives me everywhere and even paid for my movie tickets last week :S

but yeah apart from that it's not great walking around with a whale.

kingsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
genarally lots of fatties have fat freinds - in human social groups similar people group togther...

although there is the small amount of fatties who are used as "designmated ugly fat friends" by groups of hotties....

PlayCold

Don Juan
Reaction score
I love this sentence....

kingsam said:
although there is the small amount of fatties who are used as "designmated ugly fat friends" by groups of hotties....
But it's true, you better stick with the not fat ones. Women look at who you hang out with and if they fit with the "type" you have around you.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hot girls love to take "designated ugly fat friends" to the club because then all the guys attention will be on themselves.

Obviously, it's better "social proof" to be friends with a hot girl than an ugly girl. But if you really like spending time with this one, I would never not talk to someone because of the way they look. That strikes me as pretty shallow and immature.

The real danger here is a typical danger in male/female freindships. You say she likes you. It's common for the lower value person in opposite sex friendships to harbor a secret crush or to want more from the relationship. Are you ready to deal with that?

SandHawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Trust me, you want friends that don't have a crush on you and that are at least a 7 on the hotness scale. I have a very good friend, who's very close to me from my AFC days, and she's both kinda fat and ugly, and I'm suspecting her to have a secret crush on me.

You don't want to be dealing with that sort of sh*t, as they'll constantly c*ckblock you when you're scoring chicks(unless you hook them up with someone else first), they tend to cling onto you, trying to eat as much of your time so you can't get laid. They'll deny it, yet they try to gobble you up and change you, manipulate you, lie to you or about you. Just drop her.

BigJimbo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The majority of American girls and a massive percentage of British females are pigs. Good luck if you don't like them fat...er...thick.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The majority of American girls and a massive percentage of British females are pigs. Good luck if you don't like them fat...er...thick.
Lol, I like BigJimbo's gimmick, it's funny.
There's some truth to it, but it's funny.

blackwolf

Don Juan
Reaction score
well she keeps messaging my phone saying stuff like "hi hun how ru?" she doesnt get the hint yet? ive even stopped replying etc.

search1ng

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SandHawk said:
Trust me, you want friends that don't have a crush on you and that are at least a 7 on the hotness scale. I have a very good friend, who's very close to me from my AFC days, and she's both kinda fat and ugly, and I'm suspecting her to have a secret crush on me.

You don't want to be dealing with that sort of sh*t, as they'll constantly c*ckblock you when you're scoring chicks(unless you hook them up with someone else first), they tend to cling onto you, trying to eat as much of your time so you can't get laid. They'll deny it, yet they try to gobble you up and change you, manipulate you, lie to you or about you. Just drop her.
sooooo true.

Made the mistake of making friends out of fat girls, cause I'm just a nice guy, and the co*kblocking she initiates when she is around...

Not to be shallow or anything but, just skinny girls in general > cute fat, w/e combination of fat.

Need to be somewhat selective of your friends =/