Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

"Friend Zone"

HalfAddict

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oklahoma where the wind comes sweeping down the pl
I am flipping through the tv stations and stumbled across this show on MTV called friendzone...It's all about chumps admitting their undying love for there princesses on TV...pretty funny...ever seen it?

bish0p

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha...I caught an episode of it today for the first time. Don't know how much of it is scripted, but one guy managed to get out of the friendzone.

It was pretty interesting, but I feel too old to be watching MTV so I probably won't be catching another episode again.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I saw two and a half episodes of this yesterday. One guy got rejected, one guy got a date, and all three of the girls got dates. Of course all of the girls got out of the friendzone, I mean as long as she's doable the guy is going to say "sure yeah, let's do this". But two of the guys were like "wow, I've been wanting this too".

The guy who got rejected, he was a very nervous, awkward, wimpy acting guy. His target (thinking he was going on a blind date) was advising him not to act too nice, because nice guys can get overlooked. Then what I thought was funny, when he confessed his feelings, she said "Look, you're a really, really nice guy" lol. Like that was supposed to make him feel better.

She also told him she didn't want to ruin the friendship. I've said this to women myself who I wasn't attracted to, but were wanting more. It's kind of a desperate stab at getting out of the situation while letting them down easy. It really means "I don't find you remotely attractive". This girl was horrified.

The guy who did get out of the friendzone looked like a fairly tall black gentleman who seemed to conduct himself in a masculine manner. He seemed to be quite a bit higher on the looks scale than the girl he was after, so I figured it was going to work out for him. She was fugly.

I don't see how these people let these things go on for so long. I kept thinking just kiss her, stupid. Make a move, at least then you'll know where you stand. Forget this grand confess your feelings garbage. I'm with bish0p, I doubt that I'll be watching this again, it gets old fast.

Strelok

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The friendzone is mostly a guy who is not attractive enough for such girl, which appreciate the attention but doesnt get wet for him.

Sometime is the girl to be friendzone, in this case as well its because she is not hot enough, however she can get her shot if the guy is on a dry spell,drunk or has been rejected so much that he temporary lower his standards.

The friendzone is about look, the "you're too nice" line is just a quick escape route for the uninterested one.

Love's Orphan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ive seen some episodes too, mostly to watch scenarios where the female is friendzoned, mostly for the body language. Most of them arent ugly, and the guy seems to be focused on his hobbies etc. Both genders say a variation of: "I could gain a bf/gf or lose my best friend." I saw one episode where a girl was confessing to a guy; and in the middle, the guy just took off without saying a word. Later, he came back to say that he didnt know what to do. Some people's sexual situation are really ****ed up.

Dust 2 Dust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All a woman has to do to escape is pass the boner test.

I watched 7 episodes and every guy that tried to escape got rejected except 1. Some of these guys weren't bad looking at all. Three episodes had fit decent looking college guys. One guy that got rejected was a college golfer, by a woman I didn't find attractive at all and I thought was below his league. The other was a classic nice guy that got rejected by a large chested hottie.

Last edited:

SSBS

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think I've seen this show. If not, one very much like it. The one I saw this guy was "best friends" with this girl, and tried to escalate, she shot him down with the usual "can't risk the friendship" nonsense.

So he takes it in stride, and starts going after other chicks, and one in particular, switch is thrown, "best friend"'s hamster starts sprinting. Decided to warn him about the evils of this other girl he is hanging out with, eventually wants dude all to herself. The threat of another woman was all that it took.

Textbook female logic / behavior.

I can't remember what the guy did in the end though.

HoneyHitter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Goes to show how many people and chicks are quietly lurking around here. Anonymously. Where else could they be picking up on this DJ terminology? :D

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SSBS said:
I think I've seen this show. If not, one very much like it. The one I saw this guy was "best friends" with this girl, and tried to escalate, she shot him down with the usual "can't risk the friendship" nonsense.

So he takes it in stride, and starts going after other chicks, and one in particular, switch is thrown, "best friend"'s hamster starts sprinting. Decided to warn him about the evils of this other girl he is hanging out with, eventually wants dude all to herself. The threat of another woman was all that it took.

Textbook female logic / behavior.

I can't remember what the guy did in the end though.
i had a girl do that to me foR A FEW YEARS lol. you know, it wasn't even the fact that she wouldn't **** me that pissed me off. it was the fact that she didn't want me to **** anyone else either. that's ****ed up.

she'd never come out and say it. she knew what she did to me. alls he had to do was hint at the thought of me getting wti her and it was a wrap and it never failed. i passed up so much ass.. nice ass, waiting for this girl.

pdx1138

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That happened to me in high school as well. Just wanted friendship but was suddenly jealous as all hell hearing me talk on the phone with a new prospect. I chased her for YEARS and never got anything.

18 years later we meet again on FB. She's just divorced her 2nd husband. A night of fiery animal passion occurs between us shortly after. A night I won't forget!

SSBS

Don Juan
Reaction score
backbreaker said:
i had a girl do that to me foR A FEW YEARS lol. you know, it wasn't even the fact that she wouldn't **** me that pissed me off. it was the fact that she didn't want me to **** anyone else either. that's ****ed up.

she'd never come out and say it. she knew what she did to me. alls he had to do was hint at the thought of me getting wti her and it was a wrap and it never failed. i passed up so much ass.. nice ass, waiting for this girl.
I believe it. I witnessed an old roommate piss away an entire summer of poon for this one ***** that wouldn't give it up. They spent the whole summer together, slept in the same bed, everything. It was gross.

It took her banging her ex for him to finally clue in. I felt bad for the guy, and I know firsthand how much ass he passed on. He was a bartender. He got hit on all the time. He got booty calls at home all the time.

Maybe he thought that passing all these opportunities up would prove his sincerity and raise his value, but the sad thing is that if he had hooked up with one, or a couple of them, it probably would have played out very differently.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So i been talking to chickz about this lately. I also recently broke off a friend zone jail sentence. Apparently you got different types of friends zone. The "hell no not a chance ur so ugly", the " ehh maybe if i was super super drunk" and the "i have him around becuz he is my emotional tampon orbiter guy who worships me and i value him to death" among others. The last one is the afc orbiter friend zone.

The orbiter friend zone is kinda tragic becuz each party has an agenda. Both are sincere in an insincere way. The chick is getting a guy that truly values her for her. This guy gives her great life advice, hears all her problems, knows all her secrets, makes her laugh, but most importantly he makes her feel valued. He raises her self esteem. With all the hump and dumping that these alphas do to her, its nice to know that some one thinks she is special. Its even better if this guy is a cool decent looking socially accepted guy. Then is a jackpot for her. These girls need this guy.

If he were to threaten to eject his emotional attention from her she will cry and be in emotional distress for days. He was put in the friendzone becuz he wasnt quite sexy enough and now he stays there becuz she needs him in order to not have her life crumble apart. We have all been this guy. This is obvious how it su*ks for the guy. Both parties are after something, but only one party (the chick) is really benefiting.

Chicks, esp promiscuous girls need to know that at least one guy in their life does not see them as a sex object. After you have ridden the co*k carousel for a while you come out with scars. They know the AFC orbiter likes them but they are hoping that they can get from him what they dont get from the alphas. They use the word friend as a way to have plausible deniability If the AFC ever rejects his asexual status and tries to move to the sexual status, they get hit with the "you are not a real friend". And she is correct. Every girl wants to feel special, she is just hoping that this one guy really values her for more than her sexuality. Nope. Its tragic that it doesn't work like that. Most Hot chicks are only as good as their sexuality. It is this truth that is suppressed in the friend zone.

When a chick gets a serious boyfriend the bond between the orbiter and the chick is weakened. This is becuz she now gets value and arousal from her boyfriend. Its a 2 in one. Before she could only get one from the alpha (arousal) and the other from the beta (value, self worth, validation that **** is still a good person). Now she gets them both ( more or less) from her serious bf.