Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Friend of my gf

Phoenix_of_the_ashes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First let me say, that I have abolished jealousy, I am never jealous and my GF can basicly go and do whatever she want, except for obvious violations of the informal agreement we make when we call each other girlfriend or boyfriend.

She has a japanese female schoolfriend(gf is also jap) who knows about us and keeps on trying to set up my girl with guyfriends of her own boyfriend.

Im asking for opinions on two things here:

1) Out of curiousity, what could be the friends motivation for doing this?

2) Should it piss me off? Because it does in a way, its completely disrespectful.

Thanks for your time

OneArmDeeJay

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
First off

Originally posted by Phoenix_of_the_ashes
First let me say, that I have abolished jealousy, I am never jealous and my GF can basicly go and do whatever she want, except for obvious violations of the informal agreement we make when we call each other girlfriend or boyfriend.
Your not jealous noooo, just a pvssy that's all. Guys who let their women go out with whoever they want when they want are just little boys that are afraid to be a MAN and tell them NO.

1) Out of curiousity, what could be the friends motivation for doing this?
What the hell do you think is her motive? Too break you two up stupid. Whether so she can have her friend back so they can go out wh0reing again, so they can be lovers, so she can have you, or hook your gf up with her brother. There are a million of reasons all you need to know is that she wants you GONE.

2) Should it piss me off? Because it does in a way, its completely disrespectful.
What ever your feeling that’s what your feeling. We can’t tell you how you should feel only how we could possibly feel if that situation ever happens to us.

My question is how the hell do you know that her friend is doing this?

Is your GF telling you this and If so why? What is her motive in telling you this?

Phoenix_of_the_ashes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your not jealous noooo, just a pvssy that's all. Guys who let their women go out with whoever they want when they want are just little boys that are afraid to be a MAN and tell them NO.
If a girl wants to cheat then she will no matter what. A relationship does involve trust and I dont need to control her, I expect the same treatment from her.

Ill ignore youre insult because you strike me as pretty immature.

There are a million of reasons all you need to know is that she wants you GONE.
No I actually dont know about that.

Is your GF telling you this and If so why? What is her motive in telling you this?
Yes my gf told me this. We talk about these things, is that unusual?

flexion_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your GF should be telling her friend that she has an exclusive BF - why isn't she doing that?

I think you are on the way out personally...

OneArmDeeJay

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It’s not about control dude.

It’s about being a Man.

See a lot of you guys here and just this generation lost that due to TV movies and the media.

They lost the prospective of how things are done.

I believe there should be communication and try to come into agreement on things.

But when the man of the house says No that’s it, end of discussion and she should obey. Unless he's doing something unlawful or if religious scripturaly wrong then she should be submissive according to her man.

A woman will ask for a lot of things like a child but doesn't mean she expects for her MAN to say yes to everything.

Again its not controlling her every action it’s about leading the relationship and how you want things to go. Men lead Women follow.

Phoenix_of_the_ashes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by flexion_
Your GF should be telling her friend that she has an exclusive BF - why isn't she doing that?

I think you are on the way out personally...
She did, she tells that to everybody.

How do you think that her friend trying to hook her up corelates with her breaking up with me?

OneArmDeeJay

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think she's trying to get arise out of you.

She wants a little drama in her life and she's not getting it.

Apparently your that perfect guy who says yes too everything that doesn't want to argue with her and wants everything to go oh so perfect.

She will leave your ass if you don't MAN up soon my brotha.

She needs a little action and drama in her life. And needs her ass cracked.

As one man said "Perfect is boring." So don't be afraid to say no and stick to it no matter how bad she cries and whine. Tell her friend to fuk off and that she's taken and don't ever want to her anymore about this shyt.

BE A MAN for Christ sakes

Phoenix_of_the_ashes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by OneArmDeeJay
It’s not about control dude.

It’s about being a Man.

See a lot of you guys here and just this generation lost that due to TV movies and the media.

They lost the prospective of how things are done.

I believe there should be communication and try to come into agreement on things.

But when the man of the house says No that’s it, end of discussion and she should obey. Unless he's doing something unlawful or if religious scripturaly wrong then she should be submissive according to her man.

A woman will ask for a lot of things like a child but doesn't mean she expects for her MAN to say yes to everything.

Again its not controlling her every action it’s about leading the relationship and how you want things to go. Men lead Women follow.
And you say my reality is warped by TV and media?

I dont even have a ****ing TV.

NewMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Next time your hanging with your GF friend, ask her why is hse trying to hook your GF up with other guys.

She will get the message.

Phoenix_of_the_ashes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by NewMan
Next time your hanging with your GF friend, ask her why is hse trying to hook your GF up with other guys.

She will get the message.
I never hang with her, Ive only met her once.

The background is this, we moved to Rome two weeks ago and this girl is a friend of my GF from her new school.

The Nice Guy is Gone

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I never hang with her, Ive only met her once.

The background is this, we moved to Rome two weeks ago and this girl is a friend of my GF from her new school.
You missed what he said: Ask your gf why her friend is trying to hook her up with other guys.

Phoenix_of_the_ashes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by The Nice Guy is Gone
You missed what he said: Ask your gf why her friend is trying to hook her up with other guys.
No I understood what he said, dont let the wrong posessive pronoun fool you.

The Nice Guy is Gone

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Then why does it matter whether you hang with your gf's friend or not.

OneArmDeeJay

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The Nice Guy is Gone, The dude is scared.

Scared that his GF might do it.

And you know I don’t blame her if she does.

Any REAL Man would of put an end to this shyt along time ago. And wouldn’t make every little excuse for his GF and GF friend’s actions.

You don’t like how things are going you either fix it or dump it.

Stop bittching about it.

You come her asking for advice we tell you, you come back with more bittch azz excuses.

Again she wants drama your not fulfilling the need your playing Mr. Cool and it’s going to bite you on the azz.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by OneArmDeeJay
The Nice Guy is Gone, The dude is scared.

Scared that his GF might do it.

And you know I don’t blame her if she does.

Any REAL Man would of put an end to this shyt along time ago. And wouldn’t make every little excuse for his GF and GF friend’s actions.

You don’t like how things are going you either fix it or dump it.

Stop bittching about it.

You come her asking for advice we tell you, you come back with more bittch azz excuses.

Again she wants drama your not fulfilling the need your playing Mr. Cool and it’s going to bite you on the azz.

You seem to miss the point.

I agree with you on th eaccount that yes, if you put your foot down, the woman must obey, considering the reason you put your foot down is justified...

However, WHY ARE YOU PUTTING YOUR FOOT DOWN IN THE FIRST PLACE?

LOL, i mean damn, ,what is he going to do.. tell his GF to stop hanging out with her GF?

Don't get bent out of shape about stuff like this.. it happens...

AT THE END OF THE DAY, IF SHE LIKES YOU, SHE IS GOING TO BE WITH YOU. Plain and Simple.

My Last GF, all but a couple of her Friends tried to hook her up with other men, because they all thought I was too young for her and she needed someone more mature... I was 21 and she was 25.

And not once did I have to worry about her cheating on me.. Even if she did, it's her loss... never did I tell her "**** your friends" because she has known her friends alot longer than me...

I even told them to their face, I'm not mad at them, even though that's disrespectful, that's their opinion and they are more than welcome to it...

However, I can assure you my GF isn't going anywhere, because she knows what she has and she isn't stupid enough to blow it.

OneArmDeeJay, you are a keyboard Jockey with no real world experience... it's ovbious in your post... Everything seems to be an equation to you.

I mean.... oh, her GF hooked her up with another guy... I mean, is it the freakin end of the world? Dump her adn be done with it!

It's one thing to preach "being the prize", it's another to impliment it in real life situtations.

OneArmDeeJay

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hhahaha backbreaker did that feel good calling me a Keyboard Jockey?

I bet it did

I never said or told him he should tell his GF not to hang out with her.

Your situation has nothing to do with this one. In fact it's irrelevant. If that’s how you deal with your business then fine who care’s. That doesn’t help him. Its obvious

He is concern about this and I’m telling him he should Man up.

If he doesn't like how things are going he should do something about it instead of being all-passive.

Also I'm not saying she's going to cheat she just wants some drama in her life why else is she telling him this?

To strengthen the relationship?

Look man everybody handles there shyt differently some go the pvssy way others do the Manly thing. It’s all on you.

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Phoenix_of_the_ashes-

it is very disresepctul to you for you gf to let this go on.

she probably isnt cheating on you.

but she needs to tell her friend..no im taken..sorry.

and stop seeing her if she wont stop that crap.

if she chooses to go with the friend...then you arent important enuf to her to be repsected.
then u take proper action

Personally my gf had a friend like that..who kept trying to get her to go out and hook up with guys with her.

my gf hassnt seen that friend in 4 months....and the last time she went out with her..she took me.

its ok to be upset over that..I wouldnt allow it

NewMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's really irrelevant anyways. You don't see your GF friend - and you don't know what/why she's telling you this.

Don't worry about sh#t you can't control.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by frivolousz21
Phoenix_of_the_ashes-

it is very disresepctul to you for you gf to let this go on.

she probably isnt cheating on you.

but she needs to tell her friend..no im taken..sorry.

and stop seeing her if she wont stop that crap.

if she chooses to go with the friend...then you arent important enuf to her to be repsected.
then u take proper action
that's true in some regard, but understand the position the Girl is in...

This is, her Friend... Not once did he say that she did ask her to be hooked up with another guy... From what I read, it's all this Girl's Friend.

No matter how much she tries to hook her up with other people, she isn't going to drop her friend to be with him.. not going to happen.

Now, this is all assuming, ,because I have no other information otherwise, that the GF is not asking to be hooked up.

It's just like if you say... starting a business, and your friends were telling you NOT to do it, and they kept egging you on, and egging you on not to do it... THEY might disagree with you, but at the end of the day, it's no reason to stop beign friends with them.

How do you know she HASN'T told them "no thanks, i'm taken" and her friend is just a ****?

If the girl had a history of short relationships and cheating, and it was always "the mans fault" i would leave, because history is repeating itself... but none of that has come to the forefront.

From what I read, she just has an immature friend. Nothing more, ,nothing less.

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How do you know she HASN'T told them "no thanks, i'm taken" and her friend is just a ****?
you are right..if she did say that to her friend..then its all good.

in my situation the girl used my gf to pick up guys..now we know thats not acceptable.

but if she is just out for a good time..and not involed with her firends bfs friends its fine.