Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Frequent Masturbation & Testosterone

Phantasmal

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
In numerous posts throughout the forum, I see people posting things like "Don't masturbate often, it will raise your testosterone." and etc. Not masturbating often definitely increases your sex drive and makes you go nuts, but i've never read anything outside this site about the testosterone actually increasing. Where did this come from?

I'm not saying it's wrong, I'm just curious.

DJBen

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Theres a release of testosterone right after you jack off, I think.

Either way, I dont think I'll be stopping for long peroids unless I naturally dont do it. If I need to, I'll do it - but not just cause I'm bored or whatever.

I think people worry too much about T levels and not enough on living/eating right and working out properly.

Reiki

Don Juan
Reaction score
the "sex drive" is in your head, your testo levels will only rise SLIGHTY if you dont wack your wang, and go down SLIGHTY if you do wack your wang.

Like ben said, instead of not mastrubating, focus on your diet and training to raise your testo. ( though the "sex drive" thing is pretty good if I so so myself )

DJBen

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah - if I feel like I'm wasting my days, I stop jacking off and within 4 days I'm a hell of a lot more productive.

40 days and 40 nights is amazingly realistic o_O

Reiki

Don Juan
Reaction score
Agreed :D, but if you keep your wang tucked in long enough and dont wack it, it should become natural.

Reiki

Don Juan
Reaction score
for some weird reason I get horny when I see a woman's neck...

erm nevermind. :eek:

BigWillyStyle

Banned
Reaction score
On a sidenote if you jerk off too much once you hit some putang you won't cvm as easy because you'll be used to your hands faster rate. I good reason enough to stop wacking so much.

DJBen

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah... neck and back can stir it up a bit. No idea why though.

I find the lower back the best though, but I think that has something to do with the fact that it leads onto the ass :D

ShortTimer

Banned
Reaction score
In my field of paper flowers and candy clouds of l
Originally posted by BigWillyStyle
On a sidenote if you jerk off too much once you hit some putang you won't cvm as easy because you'll be used to your hands faster rate. I good reason enough to stop wacking so much.
Wouldn't that be a good reason to wack more? Isn't one of a man's objectives in the sack is to last longer?

Sometimes

Don Juan
Reaction score
You gotta do some 'maintenance' wacks.

I noticed that after 1 month of 'hands of the sausage' my sex drive dropped to pretty low. (my body got used to it?)

After giving it a quick toss everything was back to normal ;)