FR: Venue Change Gone Bad

TOneThousand

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yo thanks for the input guys. About some of the comments on this being a same night lay and slut shaming etc. Not sure if I made it clear in earlier posts but I've known HRGirl for quite a while now and her friends have always been OVERLY cool to me, so not sure if you'd call it a typical same night lay

@Barrister - You give a good assessment. Yep, injected myself into the ladies' plans was not the right move

@BillyPilgrim - No I didn't make any sexual innuendos that stood out. I'm not sure if we can really call this girl a same night lay though. I've known her for months and we share social circles. Not all that familiar with Joy Division but am diggin the reference man, hah! I'll throw them on spotify, thanks!

@HaleyBaron - I hear you about slut shaming man. Thing is that I've known this girl for a while now and her friends have always been cool IME. It's never been a matter of trying to pull the girl from her group with these girls in particular, but TBH I should be working on getting her alone... no question about that

@Bigpapa - I'm with you about the hamster wheel. I'll get some proximity from her but it will take some time. FWIW I'm not overthinking this too much and am prob just going to text HRGirl in a few weeks and casually see if she wants to join some social thing that's going on

Keep rocking on until then

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@Bigpapa - I'm with you about the hamster wheel. I'll get some proximity from her but it will take some time. FWIW I'm not overthinking this too much and am prob just going to text HRGirl in a few weeks and casually see if she wants to join some social thing that's going on

Keep rocking on until then
Hey proximity, talk to her f2f for a bit

Otherwise she will remain cold as ice

TOneThousand

Don Juan
Reaction score
@Bigpapa

Yep, I am with you there. I've had similar experiences with this girl before. By the way how long do you usually think is a good period of no contact time with women when you need a reset with them? My gut typically says three weeks but that's just instinct and not battle tested or anything

Thanks bro!

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP, even if you "reset" successfully with her, she's still skittish. Her behavior that night was neurotic tbh. That's why I posted that Joy Division video - the singer hanged himself before the band could take off. I assume she's at the top of your range.

Last edited:

TOneThousand

Don Juan
Reaction score
OP, even if you "reset" successfully with her, she's still skittish. Her behavior that night was neurotic tbh. That's why I posted that Joy Division video - the singer hanged himself before the band could take off. I assume she's at the top of your range.
Fair point, I hear you loud and clear. You're right that her behavior is a bit cra cra, and trust me I wouldn't expect anything different going forward. I didn't know that about Joy Division's singer, that sucks man. Thankfully no one related to this field report is at risk of hanging themselves. It'd be inaccurate to say 'she's at the top of your range' but I don't really spend much time thinking about my range since that would be self limited thinking for me

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fair point, I hear you loud and clear. You're right that her behavior is a bit cra cra, and trust me I wouldn't expect anything different going forward.
Her behavior is normal for a woman experiencing your story

Otherwise she would be a tranny

There is not time frame, if you see her just say hello and take it from there till she starts being warm

Don’t go over your way to be friendly, but do not dodge her either. Women just know when you do things that are not natural or social wavy

The average woman is almost as calibrated as social savvy guys :)