Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

FR: Privelidged Youth

BrotherAP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know what's going on today, but my college campus has been invaded!

I'm getting strong EC from these two girls - ok, they're fvcking staring at me, and giggling. I walk over (because that's what I do)

Brother: Do I have something in my teeth?
girlA: <laughing> no, why?
Brother: Hmm. Is my hair messy?
<both lauging, shake heads>
Brother: ha... I knew it
girlA: knew what?
Brother: You guys were checking me out
<both turn red, start laughing>

At this point I'm thinking there's something wrong. These girls are cute, but they seem too totally sold on me. They've got no bytch shields. Nothing.

Brother: Are you two freshman?
GirlA: No, we're Juniors
Brother: Juniors? Really...
GirlA: Yeah, we're here for a science fair

Then it clicks. These girls are in high school (so sue me if it took me a little long. They sure as hell didn't LOOK like they were in high school)

Brother: How old are you?
GirlA: 17
Brother: Well you girls be careful... there's a lot of horny college boys on this campus
GirlA: That's the idea (smile)
Brother: good luck with that <exit>

Man, all I probably had to do was say "Hello, ladies, my name is BrotherAP and I'm old enough to buy alcohol. Who wants to go back to my apartment and get drunk?" and I could have had a super-illegal threesome. Be that as it may, I like to go for the older chicks.

Campus is packed right now, with more HB's than you can shake a stick at, and for the next 6 hours I'm checking IDs.

BrotherAP :D

john_1234

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
haha that was slick. my hat's off to you. i don't know what state you're in, but i would have went for it

wowiehowie

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by BrotherAP

I'm getting strong EC from these two girls - ok, they're fvcking staring at me, and giggling. I walk over (because that's what I do)

Dude, maybe thery didn't have the heart to inform you of the giant booger hanging out of your nose!:p :D