Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

FR: Party Hos

BrotherAP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just to show the benefit of frequent sarging:

Part A
--------

Halloween weekend, I'm in the mall with my former roommate just messing around and I go into Hot Topic where my friend works. He has a toy gun which I shoot jokingly, in no particular direction. Little do I know it's an airsoft gun, and the pellet ricochets to hit me right in the forehead. Many laughs come of this.

Later, after talking to a girl working there (HBHotTopic) and inviting her and her friend to go to a tailgate with me they decline but insist I take their number to party with them later. Since I forgot my phone, I take directions to the party and give my phone number to the hotter girl (HBHotterFriend). I never hear back from them, but see the less attractive one a few times around campus. I don't pursue.

Part B
--------

Enter party tonight. Both girls (HBHotTopic and HBHotterFriend, 6.5 and 8 respectively) are there. I don't notice right away, as I walk in with HB8.5 my roommate is trying for. Within a minute, I'm on the dance floor with an HB8 who asked me to dance. Then I'm with her and her friend. Then I'm alone again.

I'm not standing in the kitchen for two minutes when HBHotTopic and HBHotterFriend come in and start dancing with me at the same time. HBHotTopic hands me a bottle of Jack Daniels, and my friends look over to see me with two different girls than a few minutes ago and a bottle to boot.

Fast forward a few minutes later, and we're in the other room making out with HBHotTopic and HBHotterFriend (me with HBhotter). I have not yet said a word to HBHotterFriend. Her stomach is breathtaking.

This is where I lost her. Somebody offers cigarettes, and everybody rushes out to smoke. In the process, I pry HBHotter's hand off mine. I don't want to go outside. It's freakin cold.

I wait inside, but HBHotter does not come back to me. I see her on my roommate for a while, and then on some other guy dancing. Then keeping some other guy from kissing HB6.5. Then trying to dance with my roommate again. Finally she comes dances with me for a second, I say "Let's go to the other room" (dark and deserted) and she doesn't follow me. I go anyway. Still, she stays so I find some new girls to talk to. Nothing pans out interestingly.

Later, as we're leaving, she's holding HBHotTopic's hand and that other guy I saw her with. They're all coming over, so I just wait patiently.

She gets to my house, and right away to the bathroom with HBHotTopic. HBHotTopic is too drunk, and HBHotter insists on taking her home. She leaves, and I do not ask for her phone number, being as she already has mine (and she'll remember if she gives a damn) and she wasn't really givin' me what I was looking for anyway.

What is the point of this FR? I didn't do anything? Yes I did. Two things:

I showed up talking to an HB8.5, her laughing at me and hitting me playfully. This is why I got chose to dance, which then set me up for the night since the first time most everybody noticed me was because I was grinding with two hot girls - and most people weren't dancing. Just us three on the floor.

Aside from that, I didn't have to seduce my girl because I had already made an impression on her weeks ago. She remembered me, and right away came after me. But she was a ho. Which leads me to my next point.

I'm sick of party hos. Kissing a girl to see her going for some other a guy 5 minutes later is a turnoff. I don't want to deal with these fickle slvts anymore.

Rant/FR over.

BrotherAP :D

Lost In Translation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Quote: pimpfromdayone
“And you're saying party chicks haven't been shared by more dudes than a rental car? “

Lost In Translation :D

**AUSTRALIAN STREET PIMP**

Quote: PuertoRican_Lover
“First off - she is just another hor who has opened her legs to another man - you are no one special - and there are no "Greatest" to hors - you are just the next pimp in line!!! “

thefonz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know, there really is no way to control party girls......like you said, somebody said "cigarettes" and the attention immediately went to where the momentary gain was. I'm not at the stage yet where I can bounce back from making out with a girl and find her making out minutes later with another guy (tennage traumas).

Leave the party girls for the afc's, they're perfect for each other

P.S - Were you making out with BOTH girls in the other room?

BrotherAP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
P.S - Were you making out with BOTH girls in the other room?

No, I recruited my roommate Goliath to take the less attractive two off my hands so that I could focus.

One more thing to add, a small detail but it's what sticks out to me:

We're dancing in the other room, with no lights, and my girl against the wall. She's got her back to me, and she's grinding against my crotch. I'm looking for the kiss oppurtunity. I'm waiting for her to turn around. When I see Goliath kiss HBHotTopic, I get impatient. I grab HBHotter and turn her around. She's watching her stomach gyrate, and for a moment I'm entranced as well. Then I decide that I want to kiss. Now. She's not looking at me.

I place my hand gently on her chin and tilt her head towards me, while looking into her eyes and leaning close. She surrenders, and I feel her lips and the cold steel of a lip ring against me mouth. My hand is on her check, and my other hand roving around.

I cannot think of another first kiss with the girl where I did not wait for her to match my gaze before closing the deal. Not that enjoying rubbing against my raging boner wasn't sign enough she was ready for a kiss, it's just that I had to physically force the issue by signaling, in no uncertain terms, that I wanted to kiss. Still, actions are a hundred times words.

UPDATE:
Tonight, 12:40 AM Goliath and I return home from a disappointing night. Bored, he says "Hey, call up those girls from last night." We don't remember either of their names. I tell him that I didn't get a number. He says "I called you from one of their phones last night. Just check your history" I do so. Bingo. I ask him which girl's phone it is, hoping that it's HBHotter since she'll have my number already. "It's the girl I kissed" he tells me. Damn, not the right one. I call anyway.

me: Hey, what in the heck are you doing that's so great it's worth being up this late?
her:uh... who is this?
me: <chuckles> ah I knew you'd ask that. Let's see... my name is Aaron
her: Aaron who
me: didn't think so. You called me "that one guy". I don't think I gave you a name
her: ...
me: you were at my house last night...
her: oh, the first one? With (blah)
me: uh...
her: or the one with the big beanbag
me: the beanbag
her: hold on
<rustle of phone switching owners. new voice starts speaking>
hbhotter: Hey you! I remember you
me: well we were having a little slumber party, we thought you'd like to come over
hb: we're pretty much with the same people as last night. that cool?
me: whatever. I didn't dislike any of them last night
hb: ok, well I'll call you back

I fall asleep, waking up 40 minutes later with no missed calls. Oh well. Time for bed.

3:45 AM Damien comes home from god knows where with HBOlder. He's frustrated that he got nowhere, and is speaking abnormally loud for it being so atrociously early. I overhear him talking about the girls from the party last night, and something about watching movies and getting laid. I wander out of my dark room to see whats up.

Turns out he and Goliath are going to HBHotterFriend's house to hook up with HBhottopic and hbhotterfriend. I do the math. 2 girls, 2 guys. I'm not invited, nor would I want to be. Damien starts talking

him:"You know that girl from last night, the one with all the piercings?"
me:"Yeah, the one I made out with"
him:"Yup, and now I'm gonna fvck her. She was all over me last night"
me:"What is her name again?"
him:"Meghan. No, Allison"
me:"Oh yeah. Well, have fun."

I admit I wake too easily at the prospect of sex. But now what? I'm not tired anymore.

BrotherAP :woo: