Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

FR - " but you dont even know me"

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
whats the aftermath. Did the beezy go ghost
No she's messaging me albeit replies are slow which I'm mirroring , I haven't asked her on a date yet probably next week unless she does actually go ghost in which case I will probably lose interest too

Seems to be watching my stories within mins of posting them though , so she definitely wants to play games

Most pretty girls I come across do more or less the same thing at least 3 chicks ive met in the last 6 weeks have done it

Messages are sporadic and seem purposely delayed , yet they are viewing my stories within mins like they have notifications on for me or something

Its strange I guess its an attempt to get me to double / triple message to feed the ego maybe some guys do that and they get a kick out of it

Personally I just lose interest in them and move on , so nobody ever really seems to get anything out of it

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nothing happened. They went on a lame date, OP admits he "likes" her, and the resident busybody female approved of the date idea.

What exactly is sensual, smooth or intimate about axe throwing? Nothing, not a d@mn thing.

Therefore, nothing happened on the date.

This is why you have to build up pre-date rapport, so you don't end up entertaining lame date ideas.

Is there a museum of medieval torture devices you can tour with her, OP? Or how about a police-ride along for the date?

Maybe we should start a thread of bad date ideas for sh1ts and giggles.

Lolz

U seem very agitated are you ok ?

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
OP, you did fine. Nothing wrong with an earnest response as long as you're not trying to qualify yourself to her.

Also nothing wrong with not closing when you're too drunk. Better to avoid situations like that.

In the end it's just an interaction, maybe you'll meet her, maybe not. Just got to enjoy it for what it is, plenty more fun to be had.
The better situation is to not get drunk to begin with.

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you’re in good shape and get into the spirit of it and put boots and and jeans on and a tight fitted shirt axe throwing is a great date. Be good at it and every time you throw it with the tight shirt it will highlight your upper body.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
If you’re in good shape and get into the spirit of it and put boots and and jeans on and a tight fitted shirt axe throwing is a great date. Be good at it and every time you throw it with the tight shirt it will highlight your upper body.
If I wore a tight fitted shirt to do that it would literally rip. Only good advice if you have limited muscularity.

BaronOfHair

Banned
Reaction score
Was out last night hitting a few bars and run into this chick a 25 Y/O HB 7 brunette , blue eyes...... nice... (.)(.)

very much my type

She seemed receptive to me and open to me leading so i Isolated her , got her a drink made her laugh all the usual razz I escalated touch between us holding her hand she was reciprocating

At some stage her friends and mine all moved to a different bar , things seemed to cool off between us then .....I just went to talk too some other chicks try and instil some compeition anxiety in her

I caught her observing me a couple of times from across the other venue

We then all go to another venue shes chatting with some people I try too talk to her but she seems annoyed at me and dismisses me

I leave immediately.......... later in the night yet again we end up in the same venue , I go to talk to her again and ask why shes mad ?

She said she thought I was being a fvck boy chatting to other girls .........I take her by the hand and isolate her again

We seem to build a deeper connection at this stage , but I'm really drunk at this point and I make the school boy error of telling her I like her and I want to take her out.

She doesn't decline but instead asks " But why do you like me you don't even really know me " fvck this caught me off gaurd

I've heard this line from girls in the past but not in a long Long time

It was obviously a sh1t test and I played it off with " I just think you have a nice energy and we will have fun " she seemed to agree but I wasn't overly convinced I passed haha

Eventually we went our separate ways she gave me her instagram told me to add her

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Conclusion

Not really happy with how this played out because initially she was high interest ......think trying to make girls jealous is a Hail Mary move and either seals the deal or can fvck everything up

In this case it was clear it did little in my favour , also again I showed my hand way way too quickly by telling her I liked her as soon as I did that she started testing me

Not added her on insta yet may wait until tomorrow , if shes still responsive I will try and arrange a date

Improvements needed.
Take comfort in the fact that she didn't react by belting out a rendition of "If you don't know me by now...", in a voice far deeper than Mr. Pendergrass's

Had you then gone to bed with her, you would've almost certainly discovered beans and frank where the kitty was supposed to be, left her place the next morning requiring rectal stitches ;)

Last edited:

Rainrain

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just a suggestion, but to keep the tension going and not making the text messaging all boring, I would invite her to the club this weekend. Something low investment and hard to arrange. I would say something along the lines of “I’m going to club XY. You are welcoming to come/let me know if you will be there”.

She probably won’t go since she has to persuade her friends to go there and she doesn’t know you that well. Eventually she will initiate and start texting you back and you can get her alone to a coffee or something like that in the middle of the week.

Giovanni SouthSide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No she's messaging me albeit replies are slow which I'm mirroring , I haven't asked her on a date yet probably next week unless she does actually go ghost in which case I will probably lose interest too

Seems to be watching my stories within mins of posting them though , so she definitely wants to play games

Most pretty girls I come across do more or less the same thing at least 3 chicks ive met in the last 6 weeks have done it

Messages are sporadic and seem purposely delayed , yet they are viewing my stories within mins like they have notifications on for me or something

Its strange I guess its an attempt to get me to double / triple message to feed the ego maybe some guys do that and they get a kick out of it

Personally I just lose interest in them and move on , so nobody ever really seems to get anything out of it
That is why I don’t go down the social media rabbit hole. These little b!tches like to run the “bait and switch” game just for attention and validation kicks if she ain’t really into you. Social media especially instagram just reinforces narcissism and psychotic behavior.

A phone number and her high attraction from the jump will always be kingpin player etiquette, homie.

slow reply and games means you are low on her list of guys to F. you have to hope that the guys ahead of you in line mess up so you can move up the ranks but if too much time passes females tend to purge the whole list and start over.

When a woman is interested in you, she will move mountains to see you. A girl will crawl over broken glass to be with a guy she wants.
Anything less is a sign of insufficient interest.
But you already knew that.

I would bleed that stone to dry since yesterday

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That is why I don’t go down the social media rabbit hole. These little b!tches like to run the “bait and switch” game just for attention and validation kicks if she ain’t really into you. Social media especially instagram just reinforces narcissism and psychotic behavior.

A phone number and her high attraction from the jump will always be kingpin player etiquette, homie.

slow reply and games means you are low on her list of guys to F. you have to hope that the guys ahead of you in line mess up so you can move up the ranks but if too much time passes females tend to purge the whole list and start over.

When a woman is interested in you, she will move mountains to see you. A girl will crawl over broken glass to be with a guy she wants.

I would bleed that stone to dry since yesterday

Yes I came to the same conclusion ,I had a few days last week where I thought about double messaging her but eventually I thought better of it she hadn't opened my reply and im not interested in going down the route of "catch me if you can"

I think with this one I should have probably gotten her number but im hindsight I think her interest in me was probably average at best and I was just romanticising the interaction because I was drunk

Theres pretty girls everywhere there wasn't anything particularly special about this one other than her being my physical type her personality was a bit wishy washy

You do want a woman thats hot for you and responds within one hour max , anything else is just kind of a waste of time

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Shes my type" is scarcity mindset in my opinion, like your at the bar my guy

Giovanni SouthSide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Welcome to another red pill truth. You have just witnessed again the true nature of the disinterested female imperative. She probably gots a fvck buddy somewhere and is distracted with that at the moment.
Your options are severely lacking when you feel the urge to double message a female. Don’t let the abundance mentality rust out. That’s not theory , that’s law. I give the nod on keeping one foot grounded on the basics and not shooting the message.
She was living in your brain rent free more so than you on hers when it should be the other way around. The caveat is you causing an instant hamster explosion on her when you are not replying back and that is you cashing in playa.

Chicks like that are a dime a dozen. Her energy ain’t that exclusive. Bar-hook-up discount bin material that’s it. Charge it to the game. "What one woman won't do for you, another one will".

Last edited:

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Yes I came to the same conclusion ,I had a few days last week where I thought about double messaging her but eventually I thought better of it she hadn't opened my reply and im not interested in going down the route of "catch me if you can"

I think with this one I should have probably gotten her number but im hindsight I think her interest in me was probably average at best and I was just romanticising the interaction because I was drunk

Theres pretty girls everywhere there wasn't anything particularly special about this one other than her being my physical type her personality was a bit wishy washy

You do want a woman thats hot for you and responds within one hour max , anything else is just kind of a waste of time
The one hour max thing is a bit much, unless you are dating women that have no career or life. Depending on where they work they may not even be allowed to have their phone on their person.

Realistically the only thing that matters is that she accepts your date invites, shows up and fvcks you once you've established that you are dating.

All this other stuff is extra mental gymnastics that acts to complicate your life and acts as false reads for too many people who read "signs" wrong.

Last edited:
M

member162951

I won't refute this^^ BUT @Bingo-Player hasn't even asked her on a date yet! Does she even know he's available to date versus wanting a pen pal?

A man should show interest too, escalate, ask her out before a woman of quality is gonna go chasing him over the rainbow, come on.

Low level hoes, sure they'll go chasing. It depends on what type of girl you want.

Bingo said he's sick of those types yet he expects this girl to behave like them and chase him?

You cannot have it both ways, something's gotta give!

This girl has given you IOIs so what are you waiting for?

Where is @BeExcellent? She has written about this extensively! Which many of you guys have agreed with.

Last edited by a moderator:
M

member162951

she's messaging me albeit replies are slow which I'm mirroring , I haven't asked her on a date yet probably next week unless she does actually go ghost in which case I will probably lose interest too..
Yeah if you don't DO anything, she may very well ghost....

Just sayin man.... works both ways.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I won't refute this^^ BUT @Bingo-Player hasn't even asked her on a date yet! Does she even know he's available to date versus wanting a pen pal?

Bingo said he's sick of those types yet he expects this girl to behave like them and chase him?

Where is @BeExcellent? She has written about this extensively! Which many of you guys have agreed with.
I don't expect them to chase me but I expect some level of effort put in to at least acknowledge and respond to messages I send

She hasn't even opened a message I sent her last week yet watches my stories pretty my instantly without fail

its bizarre behaviour and not what I would wish to encourage

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Shes my type" is scarcity mindset in my opinion, like your at the bar my guy
I know what I am attracted too and what I physically want in a long term partner

I'm not going to walk into a bar and start chatting up every woman in there wether I have interest in her not

Thats rookie stuff I'm way way past that , at 32 I want to be intentional with the women I'm approaching and thinking about dating

Last edited:

Giovanni SouthSide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

A man should show interest too, escalate, ask her out before a woman of quality is gonna go chasing him over the rainbow, come on.

Low level hoes, sure they'll go chasing. It depends on what type of girl you want.

You cannot have it both ways, something's gotta give!

This girl has given you IOIs so what are you waiting for?

IMG_7422.gif

I don’t know if you really grasp the dynamic here. The attention span of a gold fish hoe has not even a “rocky” level of interest in dude. High quality women don’t be attention whxring and baiting on instagram. He met her at a bar. So we already know what kind of scatterbrain we are dealing with here.

One of the top indicators of disinterest is that a woman does not ask you questions about yourself in the pre meeting up phase. Another indicator is that she gives you her social media instead of a number. Leave that sh!t to women and children.
This chick doesn’t even have the common courtesy to open dude’s messages and you expect him to keep going ultra simp mode to ask her out. She is being uncooperative and it does not matter why.
Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

A woman can be very polite and “answer” all “your” questions, and even do routine flirt and friendliness routines out of habit, but they'll never try to ask anything about your history, interests or plans (when can I see you).... because they know those things don't matter to them just like this broad isn’t losing any sleep about op asking her out or not.
Sometimes we want sparked motivation from her part to ask out a b!tch we hardly even know.

Last edited: