Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

FR - " but you dont even know me"

M

member162951

She hasn't even opened a message I sent her last week yet watches my stories pretty my instantly without fail
^^Fair enough @BINGO that's just plain rude!
You're right you don't want to encourage/reward that. Sorry missed it earlier.

She may be girl gaming ya, but agree it's poor.

M

member162951

She hasn't even opened a message I sent her last week yet watches my stories pretty my instantly without fail
If you want to play her game, disappear for awhile, stop posting stories. Get her hamster wheels spinning....

I dunno it IS such a game sometimes; have fun with it, try to not take so seriously.

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One of the top indicators of disinterest is that a woman does not ask you questions about yourself in the pre meeting up phase. Another indicator is that she gives you her social media instead of a number. Leave that sh!t to women and children.
This chick doesn’t even have the common courtesy to open dude’s messages and you expect him to keep going ultra simp mode to ask her out. She is being uncooperative and it does not matter why.
Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

A woman can be very polite and “answer” all “your” questions, and even do routine flirt and friendliness routines out of habit, but they'll never try to ask anything about your history, interests or plans (when can I see you).... because they know those things don't matter to them just like this broad isn’t losing any sleep about op asking her out or not.
Sometimes we want sparked motivation from her part to ask out a b!tch we hardly even know.
I feel most pretty and in shape women under 30 I come across are extremely self absorbed and it does take a hell of a lot too get them too engage / participate in an interaction unless you are a 6ft 3 chad with 5k insta followers

It's a lot easier to gain their attention in the real world

but I agree once you take it online to the social media platforms your in their reality playing on their terms

I used to get numbers on nights out but I found the level of ghosting was pretty high so I switched to instagram , sometimes girls will reply or interact with my stories

I think now I have more experience with cold approaches I may switch back too numbers

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you want to play her game, disappear for awhile, stop posting stories. Get her hamster wheels spinning....

I dunno it IS such a game sometimes; have fun with it, try to not take so seriously.
I'm over her now , I tend to lose interest in women who behave like this very quickly

Its usually a precursor of future narcissistic tendencies which is a turn off for me

I vlog a fair bit about my life so if she wants too comment or message me she can but I'm not going to be investing in hers as I don't really care

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know what I am attracted too and what I physically want in a long term partner

I'm not going to walk into a bar and start chatting up every woman in there wether I have interest in her not

Thats rookie stuff I'm way way past that , at 32 I want to be intentional with the women I'm approaching and thinking about dating
Well no, rookie stuff would be looking for a woman at a bar to date at the age of 32

Mertz09

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why is that a rookie move??
Because he's so much more advanced that he has to look down on anyone below his level of expertise.

Some people don't need a pill to be bitter.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who said I was looking ? I ran into her. she fit my requirements. I did what I could

I don't know what else you want
I would argue you don't know what you want if your trying to find a date at a bar, this is what functional hobbies are for, bar hopping isn't functional, it's not something you can do on a consistent basis without experiencing adverse effects from.

Also, you have to consider her position: mate acquisition for women is a very circular thing because most women have a lot of ego and don't chase, so what they do instead is recreate their past successes, so what you want to do is channel this energy through an activity that isn't accessible to just anybody, the reason you do this is because you want to leverage her into scarcity as much as possible... Success at the bar for a woman is easily recreated which means she's going to be in abundance which is exactly what you saw, a woman with options and those options don't go away just because she's dating you, the bar options are super accessible.

So yes, rookie AF.

Giovanni SouthSide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think a few are dismissing girl game here.

Women are definitely gaming you just as you are gaming them.

We often think that we are in control of the situation but they're also pulling strings here and there to get what they want, to reel you in or to keep the good ol’ orbiter in circulation.

Bites of info about their tactics so they're more easily recognized to put out fires would do the forum’s youngins a solid. Break some bread mf’ers.

Last edited:

Macadellic

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Her: but you don’t even know me
You: facts
And you continue on like you know her.

Subtle acknowledgment of her frame but you continue on in your frame.

Whose reality is stronger?

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Her: but you don’t even know me
You: facts
And you continue on like you know her.

Subtle acknowledgment of her frame but you continue on in your frame.

Whose reality is stronger?
Adding "facts" to the k/cool/meh/fair short response arsenal.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
U seem very agitated are you ok ?
I'm always agitated. You'd be cray not to be agitated in today's world. How you deal with the agitation is up to you but it's a very natural response to current conditions.

You're the one suggesting "axe throwing" on a date lolz.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I won't refute this^^ BUT @Bingo-Player hasn't even asked her on a date yet! Does she even know he's available to date versus wanting a pen pal?

A man should show interest too, escalate, ask her out before a woman of quality is gonna go chasing him over the rainbow, come on.

Low level hoes, sure they'll go chasing. It depends on what type of girl you want.

Bingo said he's sick of those types yet he expects this girl to behave like them and chase him?

You cannot have it both ways, something's gotta give!

This girl has given you IOIs so what are you waiting for?

Where is @BeExcellent? She has written about this extensively! Which many of you guys have agreed with.
Agree 100%. See the How to Spot a Unicorn thread in the search bar. The paradox you describe is something I've found perplexing for years around here.

Man up & ask the woman out. Get her on a date or get rejected and get on with it. Why allow anyone to waste your time?

Mertz09

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Agree 100%. See the How to Spot a Unicorn thread in the search bar. The paradox you describe is something I've found perplexing for years around here.

Man up & ask the woman out. Get her on a date or get rejected and get on with it. Why allow anyone to waste your time?
Rejection is better than regret. If you don’t at least try, then you will never know.