Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

FR - Asian

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I went to a dating mixer last night in my new hometown

The event was busy like maybe 100 singles ....... I went on my own since moving to Australia my social confidence has sky rocketed in every aspect

The women at the event were average , not terrible but average cute sort of types

I just went to primary work on my social skills its great testing stuff with women , and I have to admit I was on fire last night

Sometimes I can struggle to get the right balance between ****y and confident last night I felt I hit that sweet spot

I talked to a lot of girls , one pair of girls actually said they had been watching me and said that " I worked the crowd like a pro " which I took as a compliment

I also made a lot of women laugh which is always a good sign , random conversations women just love having silly chats with the odd bit of flirty banter dropped in

At one stage this like 6ft 5 guy comes over to a table I am at with 2 ladies , the girls wouldn't even really acknowledge him and kept sole focus on me which should indicate the level I was playing at

I got like 5 numbers , and at the end this Asian chick and her friend approach me telling me they found It amusing how I got so many girls under my spell

I told them we will go for a drink and I'll do the same to them , they agreed and we left to go to another bar

----------------------------------------------------------------

We get to the next bar and convo is light and fun we talked about kinks I said ive been wanting someone to dress up in some stockings and give me a foot job

Both girls got very giggly and excited

For a while I thought a threesome may have been on the cards because I was sat in the middle of them both touching both of their inner thighs

Eventually one of the chicks said she had to leave because of work early in the morning , I tried my best but she was adamant she had to leave

This left me with this HB6 corporate asian chick full of sass but I soon put her in her place

I told her I was going to come back to her fvck her and empty my balls in her pu$$y .....she told me I was really annoying and she hated me

( this is chick code for your arousing me carry on )

Then I took my phone out and told her to put her address into uber

We went back I stripped her naked Her pu$$y was absolutley dripping wet

I played with her pu$$y for an hour she came , then I fvcked her and came in her and told her she had been a good girl for me

We woke up early this morning she told me she had work and I had to leave whilst rubbing her A$$ on my c0ck ....I didnt listen and just flipped her on her stomach and fvcked her again

again pu$$y soaking to the point where I thought at one stage she was squirting

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ive slept with 5 girls in the last 6 weeks and i'm noticing women are starting to sense it , my game is getting water tight from all the female interactions I'm having but not only that girls seem to be able to sense other women are fvcking me or wanting to fvck me

Things just seem to be getting easier and easier

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like a blast. Good for you buddy. Success breeds success. Its that confidence thing.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I went to a dating mixer last night in my new hometown

The event was busy like maybe 100 singles ....... I went on my own since moving to Australia my social confidence has sky rocketed in every aspect

The women at the event were average , not terrible but average cute sort of types

I just went to primary work on my social skills its great testing stuff with women , and I have to admit I was on fire last night

Sometimes I can struggle to get the right balance between ****y and confident last night I felt I hit that sweet spot

I talked to a lot of girls , one pair of girls actually said they had been watching me and said that " I worked the crowd like a pro " which I took as a compliment

I also made a lot of women laugh which is always a good sign , random conversations women just love having silly chats with the odd bit of flirty banter dropped in

At one stage this like 6ft 5 guy comes over to a table I am at with 2 ladies , the girls wouldn't even really acknowledge him and kept sole focus on me which should indicate the level I was playing at

I got like 5 numbers , and at the end this Asian chick and her friend approach me telling me they found It amusing how I got so many girls under my spell

I told them we will go for a drink and I'll do the same to them , they agreed and we left to go to another bar

----------------------------------------------------------------

We get to the next bar and convo is light and fun we talked about kinks I said ive been wanting someone to dress up in some stockings and give me a foot job

Both girls got very giggly and excited

For a while I thought a threesome may have been on the cards because I was sat in the middle of them both touching both of their inner thighs

Eventually one of the chicks said she had to leave because of work early in the morning , I tried my best but she was adamant she had to leave

This left me with this HB6 corporate asian chick full of sass but I soon put her in her place

I told her I was going to come back to her fvck her and empty my balls in her pu$$y .....she told me I was really annoying and she hated me

( this is chick code for your arousing me carry on )

We went back I stripped her naked Her pu$$y was absolutley dripping wet

I played with her pu$$y for an hour she came , then I fvcked her and came in her and told her she had been a good girl for me

We woke up early this morning she told me she had work and I had to leave whilst rubbing her A$$ on my c0ck ....I didnt listen and just flipped her on her stomach and fvcked her again

again pu$$y soaking to the point where I thought at one stage she was squirting

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ive slept with 5 girls in the last 6 weeks and i'm noticing women are starting to sense it , my game is getting water tight from all the female interactions I'm having but not only that girls seem to be able to sense other women are fvcking me or wanting to fvck me

Things just seem to be getting easier and easier
Why the fvck are you cvmming in random girls? This is stupid bro...unless you are trying to be paying child support for the next 18+ years or however long it is in Australia.

Nice work tho on the night and up until the end where you made a dumb decision that could cause major consequences for one moment of pleasure.

Gotta smarten up or you will learn the hard way.

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why the fvck are you cvmming in random girls? This is stupid bro...unless you are trying to be paying child support for the next 18+ years or however long it is in Australia.

Nice work tho on the night and up until the end where you made a dumb decision that could cause major consequences for one moment of pleasure.

Gotta smarten up or you will learn the hard way.
Plan B its like 20 bucks

the fear of nutting in chicks is an American thing

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's actually a good one, I might have to use that.

But otherwise, I agree with @BackInTheGame78. Yeah Plan B is $20 but a condom is like $3. You know what's way more expensive? A kid.

Just look at the drama going on with Fresh & Fit getting his girl pregnant. It only takes one, dude.

I never understood why guys are so comfortable "just pulling out". I am deathly afraid of getting some chick pregnant or contracting herpes or something that will influence every interaction I have with a woman moving forward who decides to get intimate with me...

...or I could wear a rubber and just have slightly less fun without all the risk.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Life is a game. He took the risk and he's happy. No hating on my part whether he wore a rubber or not. We live only once.

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's actually a good one, I might have to use that.

But otherwise, I agree with @BackInTheGame78. Yeah Plan B is $20 but a condom is like $3. You know what's way more expensive? A kid.

Just look at the drama going on with Fresh & Fit getting his girl pregnant. It only takes one, dude.

I never understood why guys are so comfortable "just pulling out". I am deathly afraid of getting some chick pregnant or contracting herpes or something that will influence every interaction I have with a woman moving forward who decides to get intimate with me...

...or I could wear a rubber and just have slightly less fun without all the risk.
Most women are not going to want some random guys child so yea they are going to take the pill

The only time that changes is if she knows you have a money / status and or something she can leverage thats when it starts getting dangerous

and why I have no particular affinity to ever become a celebrity / public figure

People are self serving and search for advantage based situations , the advantage of having a random guys child is completely non existent it makes absolutely zero sense

Sex is 100X better without a condom and nutting inside pu$$y is hot

A lot of Females can actually orgasm just from a nut

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Spoken like a person with nothing to lose.
I have much to lose, but life is meant to be lost. We all go one way or another. You just choose when you wish for it to be.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most women are not going to want some random guys child so yea they are going to take the pill

The only time that changes is if she knows you have a money / status and or something she can leverage thats when it starts getting dangerous

and why I have no particular affinity to ever become a celebrity / public figure

People are self serving and search for advantage based situations , the advantage of having a random guys child is completely non existent it makes absolutely zero sense

Also, even if you get a woman pregnant, if you do it anywhere that isn't the UK or America, you don't get hit with any child support laws. So it's safe to say, nut as much as you want, assuming she is clean.

Rainrain

Don Juan
Reaction score

I have a friend who caught herpes on a trip in the Caribbean. He would tell all his potential partners that he had this disease and then they would avoid him like the plague.

I remember one time a girl from another city came to visit him to his house. He cooked her a nice dinner, took her on a nice romantic date and she slept over his house. He also asked me if I can take her to the airport the day after. I agreed, and strangely enough, both of them were not on talking terms during the ride to the airport. After she was dropped off, he starting bawling his eyes out about the herpes, how he caught it, and he was questioning how his friends that sleep with more women, and since he was such a nice guy, never caught it. Anyways, I don’t think he has a partner now from his social media and his story always gives me the creeps.

Reactions: BPH

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I don't know why you would even risk it dude...

Like I've had sex without a condom too, but it was almost always with girls I was dating.

Your argument for why not to wear a condom:

It feels good.

My argument for why to wear one:

Pregnancy.
STDs.
HIV/AIDS.
Herpes, like the guy above mentioned.

Like I'm sure it would "feel" better to go diving with great whites in the open ocean...but I'm not going down there unless I'm in a cage.

It's just such an unnecessarily stupid risk.

Let's do some maths...

Australia as a whole has a population of 26 million.

In 2022 it is estimated that there are almost 29,000 people in Australia with HIV. Roughly 94,000 cases of chlamydia, roughly 33,000 cases of gonnorhoea, roughly 6,000 cases of syphillis, and according to the Queensland government 1 in 8 sexually active Australians has herpes...estimated that 80% of the population has HSV1 with around 16% of women having HSV2 (almost double the rate of men).

You cannot convince me that rolling the dice on all that for the sake of "feeling better" isn't an absolutely stupid risk to take, especially with a same-night lay.

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a friend who caught herpes on a trip in the Caribbean. He would tell all his potential partners that he had this disease and then they would avoid him like the plague.

I remember one time a girl from another city came to visit him to his house. He cooked her a nice dinner, took her on a nice romantic date and she slept over his house. He also asked me if I can take her to the airport the day after. I agreed, and strangely enough, both of them were not on talking terms during the ride to the airport. After she was dropped off, he starting bawling his eyes out about the herpes, how he caught it, and he was questioning how his friends that sleep with more women, and since he was such a nice guy, never caught it. Anyways, I don’t think he has a partner now from his social media and his story always gives me the creeps.
Wierd story , herpes is common as fvck and most people have it without even realising

Where do you think coldsores come from ?

Some of you lot need to start living your lives a bit why you so terrified of everything

we all gonna be dead in the next 50 years anyway hahah

Chill its fine

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Since you're so adamant on this whole crusade of being safe, let me remind you that safety leans you more toward the feminine.

When warriors invaded villages, and ****ed all the women, they weren't thinking about stds and such.

When aristocrats were banging other people's wives at masquerade parties, they were not thinking about that stuff.

Sexual diseases have been around for a long time, but I would dare say colds and pneumonia are more deadly. No condom can protect you from those either. And you can actually die from those.

Life is a game of risk. If you choose to live it low risk, I'm not going to shame you for it. And if you live it high risk, I will not shame it either. Some people like to snowboard down Mt Everest. Some like to do sky diving. Some people live 27 days beneath the sea just to clean some company's underwater infrastructure with the risk of being destroyed by the immense pressure. Some people work on oil rigs where they are in danger every moment during tasks that can take an arm or their life.

And yet in this thread, the men are swinging their hands and going "Ugh! But what about stds and herpes!"

Realize how no one said that you should try to catch stds or not care for them. And yet you guys came into this thread and made that assumption/ strawman anyway.

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Since you're so adamant on this whole crusade of being safe, let me remind you that safety leans you more toward the feminine.

When warriors invaded villages, and ****ed all the women, they weren't thinking about stds and such.

When aristocrats were banging other people's wives at masquerade parties, they were not thinking about that stuff.

Sexual diseases have been around for a long time, but I would dare say colds and pneumonia are more deadly. No condom can protect you from those either. And you can actually die from those.

Life is a game of risk. If you choose to live it low risk, I'm not going to shame you for it. And if you live it high risk, I will not shame it either. Some people like to snowboard down Mt Everest. Some like to do sky diving. Some people live 27 days beneath the sea just to clean some company's underwater infrastructure with the risk of being destroyed by the immense pressure. Some people work on oil rigs where they are in danger every moment during tasks that can take an arm or their life.

And yet in this thread, the men are swinging their hands and going "Ugh! But what about stds and herpes!"

Realize how no one said that you should try to catch stds or not care for them. And yet you guys came into this thread and made that assumption/ strawman anyway.
Did you really just say that being safe makes you feminine? Well sh**, I guess I'll stop wearing my seatbelt on the highway, wouldn't want anybody to think I'm a pu***.

That is one of the dumbest gaslightings I've ever read in my life.

Do what you want, you both seem hell-bent on defending unnecessarily risky actions.

Rainrain

Don Juan
Reaction score

No one is flailing their hands. Just like every other thread, people are posting information and their own perspectives on every situation. It is up to each individual to use the advice how they see fit.