Forget Value/HI/NC/ and all BS On SoSuave

Status
Not open for further replies.

DonJuanabe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First, Daily Insanity mistakes the purpose of NC -- it is not to get the ex back. While that might happen and is a potential secondary effect, the primary purpose of NC is for you to begin to let go of the ex, much like giving up cigarettes or another drug you've got to get it out of your system. So, as far as NC is concerned, you're a dolt.

Second, this site serves a valuable purpose for many guys -- awareness. Guys who don't have an innate understanding of being attractive to women need to be aware of the behavior and mindset they have that women find unattractive. This does not mean you memorize a list of definitions and then repeat them over and over. It means you become aware and, over time, you develop and grow as a man.

PlayHer Man

Banned
Reaction score
Daily Insanity said:
I dont have a private jet :( I'm not making light of your business, you brought your business into this discussion and expect it not to be discussed.

youngmack, I opened a real estate business and am currently a landlord of a duplex. I rebuilt my credit through skyblue, took out some loans and am currently having cashflow through the business. It's demanding but I did hire a maintenance manager at the site. I wanted to live in the duplex however, found it to be more financially reasonable renting it out to collage kids for UWM. You have to spend money to earn money and starting to save at a young age will open up doors for you later on. Immerse yourself in the business world, get to know a lot of people. That's how you get in the circle of important individuals.
True, but buying a brand new car is not a smart way to spend money. Its a form of flashy consumerism... the "look what I got" BS. It will attract shallow materialistic wh0res, but that's really all you get out of it. Then in 2 years its not new anymore and you're still paying for it. :crazy:

If you're shallow enough to want to chase after status by buying "things" you will continually have to buy them, as the bar is continually raised. You have an iPhone? Cool! Oh wait, not the lame "last year's model" is it? Too bad!

If you're really serious about being successful don't blow your money on bullsh!t. You have to spend money to make money.. but it only works if you spend it on assets: Real Estate, Stocks, Bonds, Education (not always college), etc. Things that will generate money in the future. New cars, new iPhones, big screen TV's and other luxury status crap is not smart spending unless you get them cheap. :up:

Crazystarf

Don Juan
Reaction score
PlayHer Man said:
True, but buying a brand new car is not a smart way to spend money. Its a form of flashy consumerism... the "look what I got" BS. It will attract shallow materialistic wh0res, but that's really all you get out of it. Then in 2 years its not new anymore and you're still paying for it. :crazy:

If you're shallow enough to want to chase after status by buying "things" you will continually have to buy them, as the bar is continually raised. You have an iPhone? Cool! Oh wait, not the lame "last year's model" is it? Too bad!

If you're really serious about being successful don't blow your money on bullsh!t. You have to spend money to make money.. but it only works if you spend it on assets: Real Estate, Stocks, Bonds, Education (not always college), etc. Things that will generate money in the future. New cars, new iPhones, big screen TV's and other luxury status crap is not smart spending unless you get them cheap. :up:
For some, the feeling of superiority that arises because they have the best stuff at that time is exhilarating. Attracting superficial wh0res that only want your **** won't matter to the guy who gets laid due to the amount of things that he has anyways.

When you are doing the things in the bolded part, it's important to understand that you are doing all these things for your benefit, not for some girl that's just going to flake on your ass.

Let's face it: Teenage girls don't even give a **** about real estate, stocks, education; they just want to have the newest and the shiniest things because they only give a **** about the superficial stuff at that stage.

alpha_ash

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Daily Insanity said:
These forums are plagued by men who are living in their own self centered - women hating world, and the more members join the more they become cynical, jaded, untrustworthy, stereotypical brainless morons. Developing this optical illusion that every woman is going to rip your poor little hearts out, that high interest level is what makes women wrap their vaginal walls around you, that no contact will bring a old ex back who you probably FVCK up with in the first place or vice versa. You have developed a brain tumor called SoSuave BullShlT. Reading what these old tired fvcks who have been on this site for 13 years type up and have to say will initially brainwash you to think you are the shlt and women are shlt, so treat them like shlt and you will become a god of women. Truth is sunny, you're a spec of nothingness in this world, you contribute to society as much as all of us and yet no one notices your Don Juan a$$. That's the mere truth, and yet you want to develop a mental disorder as well?

Think of it this way:
The more you think about your NC, HIL, Value, the more you become a brainless idiot. You spend your days on this forum hoping to learn more how to become a Don Juan and yet you still live with your parents, have a dead end job, look like Bibendum the Michelin Tire Man, walk around the mall staring at girls hoping one will notice you. Do you think anyone cares about you? Get the fvck out, you're a idiot.

At the end of your life what did you accomplish? You maybe banged 40 girls and you're still a brainless moron who followed what the SoSuave guys with alot of REPORT (green little crap) have to say.

I have been reading these forums since 2008, recently joined for fun. It kind of intrigued me to see what a Don Juan in real life is. I found out that.

A. I have to NC chicks who dumped me and think about it all the time.
B. Understand VALUE, and think about it all the time.
C. Understand High Interest, and think about it all the time.
D. Online dating brings your confidence down.
E. Girls are in some other dudes castles, whatever.
F. Understand AA (Approach Anxiety) and THINK ABOUT IT ALL THE TIME.
G. Understand the fear of rejection and think about it all the time.
H. Most women are worthless.
I. Women can't be trusted around other men.
J. Women need to be put in their place.

I learned a lot - NOT.

So let me tell you what I do.

I am 23 years old, worked my a$$ off to become a respected businessman (dont need college that shlt is a scam), own a 2013 Genesis Coupe, have my own place that I pay $950 for rent, in the process of buying a house, repaired my credit, ripped because I find time to go to gym, own my own business on the side and am a certified personal trainer.

Here is my question to YOU.

WHAT THE FVCK ARE YOU DOING WITH YOUR LIFE???

Wait... I know this answer.

You spend your time here listening and reading about how these guys failed with WOMEN, take their advice and do it.

To me:
WTF IS A WOMAN?
Oh wait, it's all these girls throwing themselves at me to have my seed.

I wait.
I fvck.
I live.

And yet you're here staring at your screen hoping Atom Smasher reply's to your post.

I been on SS Since 2008, I have only 76 posts. Why? BECAUSE I HAVE A LIFE

GO GET A LIFE OUT THERE, cupcake.
I am going to be a doctor :)

Yes, M.D.

Down Low

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Syrio said:
It's funny how much you can tell about a person's intelligence based on their writing style
Yes, and your subtle wit deserves to be expressed through superior writing. I advise you to avoid Politically Correct, unisexual, antimasculine gender.

Daily Insanity said:
I am 23 years old, worked my a$$ off to become a respected businessman (dont need college that shlt is a scam), own a 2013 Genesis Coupe, have my own place that I pay $950 for rent, in the process of buying a house, repaired my credit, ripped because I find time to go to gym, own my own business on the side and am a certified personal trainer.
Must we go there? I mean, almost any 23-year-old is in great shape.

Daily Insanity said:
I... am currently a landlord of a duplex... renting it out to collage kids for UWM.
So you're slumlord of a minidorm. Your landlording is almost directly subsidized by college grants and loans. You're one of thousands of cogs in the transmission belt by which the elite control the masses. Little wonder you think college is a scam. You're a beneficiary of the transfer of wealth from the citizenry to the elite.

In other words, you're on welfare, cupcake. You're just too young and stupid to see it.

Daily Insanity said:
I just want to educate the young guys
I don't see how this is possible. You yourself are a young guy. At your age, I'd say you'd have to be both demented and perverted to already have had many of the experiences that are expected of older men. You simply do not have enough experience, second-hand knowledge, and wisdom from reflections upon one's own failures.

Also, by the way you talk about bvtt-fvcking wacko chicks who were pumped 'n dumped, your moral character seems to be rather corrupt and degenerate for a man of your age. I'd sooner trust a teenage virgin on the young men's forum.

Daily Insanity said:
Here is my question to YOU.

WHAT THE FVCK ARE YOU DOING WITH YOUR LIFE???
Whatever I'm doing, I'm not interested in the judgment of a snot-nosed kid.

Kbomb

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Its a little hypocritical to be lambasting "game", when essentially any activity worth its salt is going to involve strategy and planning. What you essentially call non-game is simply a strategy you have come up without any exogenous source. Homegrown "natural" game, which essentially is just personally distilled strategies and awareness. of this "game".

Ultimately its a bit naive to proclaim that "game" is bad and what your doing is the real deal. Its just a different name for the same thing.

GreatHornedOwl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Daily Insanity said:
I dont have a private jet :( I'm not making light of your business, you brought your business into this discussion and expect it not to be discussed.

youngmack, I opened a real estate business and am currently a landlord of a duplex. I rebuilt my credit through skyblue, took out some loans and am currently having cashflow through the business. It's demanding but I did hire a maintenance manager at the site. I wanted to live in the duplex however, found it to be more financially reasonable renting it out to collage kids for UWM. You have to spend money to earn money and starting to save at a young age will open up doors for you later on. Immerse yourself in the business world, get to know a lot of people. That's how you get in the circle of important individuals.
I graduated from UWM and lived in a condo on Water Street. You asked for a critique of your POF profile a while back. I've seen you around in the Milwaukee/Brookfield area.

Daily Insanity

Don Juan
Reaction score
Down Low said:
Yes, and your subtle wit deserves to be expressed through superior writing. I advise you to avoid Politically Correct, unisexual, antimasculine gender.

Must we go there? I mean, almost any 23-year-old is in great shape.

So you're slumlord of a minidorm. Your landlording is almost directly subsidized by college grants and loans. You're one of thousands of cogs in the transmission belt by which the elite control the masses. Little wonder you think college is a scam. You're a beneficiary of the transfer of wealth from the citizenry to the elite.

In other words, you're on welfare, cupcake. You're just too young and stupid to see it.

I don't see how this is possible. You yourself are a young guy. At your age, I'd say you'd have to be both demented and perverted to already have had many of the experiences that are expected of older men. You simply do not have enough experience, second-hand knowledge, and wisdom from reflections upon one's own failures.

Also, by the way you talk about bvtt-fvcking wacko chicks who were pumped 'n dumped, your moral character seems to be rather corrupt and degenerate for a man of your age. I'd sooner trust a teenage virgin on the young men's forum.

Whatever I'm doing, I'm not interested in the judgment of a snot-nosed kid.
Is that what you tell your kids?Kids you aren't worth crap no matter what you accomplish. Find the wisdom in you to realize how much of a idiot you sound. Snot nosed old man. Go tell your children they aren't worth a crap, scum. I spit on idiots who bring the young generation down just because you're old. One day a 19 year old will wipe your ass because you won't be able to.

Darth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Daily Insanity said:
Is that what you tell your kids? You aren't worth crap no matter what you accomplish. Find the wisdom in you to realize how much of a idiot you sound. Snot nosed old man. Go tell your children they aren't worth a crap, scum. I spit on idiots who bring the young generation down just because you're old. One day a 19 year old will wipe your ass because you won't be able to.
Hmmm....no ego, eh?

;)

nroug7

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Darth said:
Hmmm....no ego, eh?

;)
No, He's absolutely freaking right, I can't stand people who would look down upon for me my age.I had most of my dreams crushed and ruined because my parents told me "You are a teenager, you don't know what you want" and they continuously through me threw the hoops of what they wanted, fvck what they want.

A lot of adults these days seem to act like children, fvck, I can't believe the extremely childish reaction I got when I told him I wasn't going to enter the industry he wanted me too. "You're not going to do this? WAH You are so childish!" Really? I'm the one being called childish?
People need to learn to shut their mouths if they don't have anything mature or non-biased to say.

BigSmooth

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
How the hell are you a "respected businessman"?

1. You pay $950 a month for rent? You must have fun living in that studio apartment of yours in downtown Detroit.

2. You drive a Hyundai? That is very impressive. Tell me, how big is your aftermarket spoiler you duck-taped onto that rice burner? Did you add in under-glow too? That's cute that you're driving a tier-3 car.

3. You're the landlord of a duplex complex for college kids? That's very respectable...except when all the college kids get drunk and piss all over your buildings.

Stop with the overly try-hard narcissistic rant. I can see right through it and I'll rip you apart.

Down Low

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Almost forgot.

Daily Insanity said:
...repaired my credit...
I come from a time when almost no one had a credit card. It's unthinkable to me that someone so young would have ruined his financial reputation once already. This speaks volumes about the likely quality of your sexual reputation.

Young man, don't you expect to grow much sharper and wiser with age? Then why don't you expect it from the rest of us? Don't ever start sh1t with old farts. We'll mop the floor with you every time.

Daily Insanity

Don Juan
Reaction score
BigSmooth said:

1. You pay $950 a month for rent? You must have fun living in that studio apartment of yours in downtown Detroit.

2. You drive a Hyundai? That is very impressive. Tell me, how big is your aftermarket spoiler you duck-taped onto that rice burner? Did you add in under-glow too? That's cute that you're driving a tier-3 car.

3. You're the landlord of a duplex complex for college kids? That's very respectable...except when all the college kids get drunk and piss all over your buildings.

Stop with the overly try-hard narcissistic rant. I can see right through it and I'll rip you apart.
I didn't mention my profession did I? I do have a full time job, but to me it's irrelevant what you say. This thread is not about me so I don't need to explain my lifestyle.

Your comments pretty much sum up my thread. Thank you for this.

Daily Insanity

Don Juan
Reaction score
BigSmooth said:

By the way, being a landlord to college kids is a strategic move. You wouldnt know this because you dont know shlt about business or finance. ;) sit.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Daily Insanity said:
And yet you're here staring at your screen hoping Atom Smasher reply's to your post.
That's "replies".

Daily Insanity

Don Juan
Reaction score
Atom Smasher said:
That's "replies".
You must feel so much better after correcting a spelling mistake. Ok how about this? There is NO such thing as a Atom Smasher.

OR.

Previous post I read from Mr. Grammar.
Atom Smasher said:
The nature of these things is that it is impossible to formularize a workable paradigm for everybody. What I can get away with, you can not, and vice-versa. It all has to do with chemistry and personality.

I'm a pretty funny guy in real life, and in the past I found that if I joked around too much people would lose respect for me. I was able to tell because they became a little dismissive and would interrupt me or not give me their undivided attention. What happens is that you become a characature, a known quantity and they learn to look to you for laughs and not for serious opinions.

It also becomes uncomfortable for them because they feel pressured to have to laugh or respond to everything you say, even if they're not in the mood. It become work, and they slowly start tending to avoid you unless they're in the right mood.

So it boils down to experimentation and calibration. You need to cut back on your joking around if you suspect you are going overboard. People love a man who is funny and yet shifts into seriousness frequently.

Some tips that have worked for me:

Body language is important. Clowns are twitchy and move quickly. Slow yourself down and T A K E | U P | S P A C E.

Think in terms that you are in control of time and space itself. I can't emphasize this enough. Don't be wide-eyed and super-expressive with your face. When someone addresses you, look to them slowly as if you're judging if what they are saying has merit.

Think of your self as grounded. Literally be conscious of your contact with the earth.

I am currently experimenting with voice inflection and I find that I can set myself to a certain spot where I am most effective with my vocal tone and pacing. So far I'm finding it by the seat of my pants, so I can't articulate what I'm doing. Soon I will know and be able to access it more readily.

Do not feel you need to acknowledge and answer every question or comment that comes your way. Ignore some, be slow to answer others.

Once you have conveyed goundedness and mastery of time and space, you are now free to go into bursts of C & F. It's like you have "authorization" to clown it up a bit because you have already established your groundedness. Take a few flights up into fooling around, and then land and ground yourself again. Balance is the key, and is different for everybody.

You will sense when you are being too humorous and you will be able to reel yourself in if you practice enough.

How to ground yourself and acheive credibility verbally:

Make a positive observation about a person and verbalize it. For example, "That's because you have passion for what you do."

or,

"Yes, I can see that you value and respect [whatever it is they're talking about]"

Statements like this tend to offset the clowning around to yield a good balance of humor vs. seriousness. In the above example, they are delighted about what you said about them and they will internally assign the words "value" and "respect" to you.

These are just a few things that have helped me balance myself. YMMV, because everyone's different, but I think the body language stuff is pretty universal.

When in doubt, pull in the reins on C & F and deploy it only sporadically.

HTH.
For example, AS.
Characature is spelled "Caricature".
Goundedness is spelled "Groundedness"

You feel better now? :nono:

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In answer to your question, I feel just about the same. Why are you so angry and invested? You are inadvertently displaying traits about yourself that you will one day feel very embarrassed about.

I think we can all agree that your behavior is coming off as pretty bizarre. What would possess a kid to get on here and rant about these things? People often come here because they are severely troubled by social anxiety and other issues, and you blame them for seeking solutions? The solutions offered here tend to work to better their lives and their interactions with others.

The men and boys on this site are taking the hammer to themselves in order to forge themselves into solid men. There are times when techniques serve them well as training wheels until they develop an authentic self.

Make the next one count because I'm finding very little value in this thread. I'm growing weary of kids getting on this forum and disparaging its members wholesale with childish rants.

Intelligent debate is certainly fair. Rants such as yours are pointless and serve to undermine your credibility.

Daily Insanity

Don Juan
Reaction score
Atom Smasher said:
In answer to your question, I feel just about the same. Why are you so angry and invested? You are inadvertently displaying traits about yourself that you will one day feel very embarrassed about.

I think we can all agree that your behavior is coming off as pretty bizarre. What would possess a kid to get on here and rant about these things? People often come here because they are severely troubled by social anxiety and other issues, and you blame them for seeking solutions? The solutions offered here tend to work to better their lives and their interactions with others.

The men and boys on this site are taking the hammer to themselves in order to forge themselves into solid men. There are times when techniques serve them well as training wheels until they develop an authentic self.

Make the next one count because I'm finding very little value in this thread. I'm growing weary of kids getting on this forum and disparaging its members wholesale with childish rants.

Intelligent debate is certainly fair. Rants such as yours are pointless and serve to undermine your credibility.
No one asked you to read it.

Status
Not open for further replies.