Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

For guys who do daygame...

tihash

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Do any of you approach in the women's clothing department?

Let's say I see a gorgeous thing in the women's clothing section of Marshall's or Ross or Target or a department store. I mean the kind of girl that is just gorgeous. But I just can't get my head in the proper place to walk up to a girl in a section of the store I have no business being in.

I am ok with home decor.
I am ok with handbags (I am shopping for a gift, I tell them)
I am ok with jewelry (I am shopping for a gift, I tell them)

But I would feel so weird in women's clothes.

After I leave with my head hung low, I always think I could have done the old, "I was just on my way out of here and noticed you. I had to come meet you. What's your name?"

But is there a better way????

Does anyone do indirect in women's clothing? Do you have a line about shopping for your cousin or something? All advice is appreciated.

She makes you weak in the knees.

But she won't give you the time of day.

Here is how to get her.

High Voltage

Don Juan
Reaction score
I haven't tried it. I would though if the hottie was near the isle so that it was plausable that you noticed her while walking by. Would probably open with "that would look really good on you" (if she was looking at something specific). Then follow it up with some type of open-ended question.

I would feel more comfortable in that section than in jewelry or handbags :/

tihash

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Guess not many guys are out there doing day game. Good for me, I guess. No competition.

Anyhow, I thought something up and will be testing it this weekend.

yuppaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I do daygame. A different department wouldn't stop me, just tell her she would look terrible in whatever, then bust out the sly smile

3countriesPlan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
alot of people not in the pua scene do it. the girls I know always have losers walking up to them and trying to spit game...

keep day game natural don't act like a wolverine in heat.

tihash

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
^^

Really? Most girls I meet tell me (this would be after a date or two as a sort of "debrief" or they spontaneously spit it out) that here or there some dude whistles at them or they get a "hey, baby" or a "you're pretty" and things like that but that it is quite rare for a normal, articulate, attractive guy to approach them in the day and start a "normal" conversation.

yuppaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
incidentally I think that's part of the 'Art' of pickup is to get them comfortable with meeting someone new outside of a bar or club, where it's more socially acceptable to meet new people. One of my hurdles has been that I'm either too aggressive outside of the club or don't show enough interest, so the balance of the two is the art. Was just thinking about that this morning. The more natural and spontaneous you make the interaction feel the better.

bam bam

Don Juan
Reaction score
say what you have to say but be honest and confident with it... If it's Hey I thought your cute came by to say hi.. to that you look adorable in that... *smirk* if a women is interested she will help carry the weight of the convo... if you say that she looks at u and says **** u walk away... if she thinks ur her type and she's interested she'll toss you some slack so you can help progress the convo. I've gone from compliments to random stuff in the end it all comes down to how you deliver it... You can do a night job in delivery then you'll get a slightly higher response rate... but dont kill yourself... it's a numbers game in the end... you have to find a few variable that have to align for you to pull it off..

also think about it like this... u find a some women hot? So if a hot women starts a convo with you in a nice way and you feel she's honest/cool you warm up and let it flow.. if she's hot but comes off as a weirdo then u blow her off and keep moving.. same idea applies to women.. a normal woman that is single and attracted to you and you've done a good job on delivery will respond well to you. you dont know what going on in her life never take rejection or worry about them too much... waste of energy... just make sure who you are makes sense with what your going for...