For black women, is being white all a guy needs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LonesomeLoser

Don Juan
Reaction score
I hear about how black women can't find a good black man, and a lot of them would get with a white guy but white guys just don't ask out black women. So my question is, is it enough for some black women just that I'm white? Do I not have to have anything going for me, cause all that matters is I'm white? Maybe its a status thing "look at me, I got a white guy"? I'm 38, fat, lazy, make $12 an hour, and like playing PS3 and surfing the internet. I have no interest in changing. If I have to change hey, I've been alone this long I can be alone the rest of my life. But I was just wondering if some (good looking only) black women are desperate enough for a white guy that even a white guy with nothing going for him will do? Especially since I:

have a job, it doesn't pay much but its a job, and

never been in prison thank god because I know I would just be someone's butt b!tch if I were ever in prison

from what I hear is 2 things (a job, never been in prison) a lot of black guys can't say.

Mr.Positive

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LonesomeLoser said:
I'm 38, fat, lazy, make $12 an hour, and like playing PS3 and surfing the internet. I have no interest in changing. .
You may get some harsh responses to this thread regarding the black/white thing. Lot's of stereotypes you seem to be focused on...

Before that, I think the important thing is your lack of self-esteem. Why settle for a life of being fat and lazy? Don't you think you have the ability to better your situation?

J Roc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if these black women are complaining about how they cant find a good black man then why would they settle for a broke fat white man?

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
no. Just "white" is only going to be attractive to either headcases or a woman who is just like you. Fat, 38 with a bunch of kids. Oh wait, you don't make any money, so no, you are of no use to her. You have to understand most black women don't even find white men attractive except for the ones that everyone finds attractive, some will gold dig and look for a man (regardless of race but in this case white) who have a good job and is willing to pay bills. But if you can't spit good game, fvck well (most women assume fat guys can't **** well) , pay any bills and aren't attractive what good are you?

Blackmm

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
There are black women who will get with a white guy for the sole purpose of getting pregnant and having "pretty beige babies"

ArcBound

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LonesomeLoser said:
I hear about how black women can't find a good black man, and a lot of them would get with a white guy but white guys just don't ask out black women. So my question is, is it enough for some black women just that I'm white? Do I not have to have anything going for me, cause all that matters is I'm white? Maybe its a status thing "look at me, I got a white guy"? I'm 38, fat, lazy, make $12 an hour, and like playing PS3 and surfing the internet. I have no interest in changing. If I have to change hey, I've been alone this long I can be alone the rest of my life. But I was just wondering if some (good looking only) black women are desperate enough for a white guy that even a white guy with nothing going for him will do? Especially since I:

have a job, it doesn't pay much but its a job, and

never been in prison thank god because I know I would just be someone's butt b!tch if I were ever in prison

from what I hear is 2 things (a job, never been in prison) a lot of black guys can't say.
Only the ugly ones.

SamTheHobit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What a weird thread o_O

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Studying the fact that all lies contain fragments
most black women will accept your whiteness as enough to make you a great man for them... they will feel special and surprised that a white man chose them and they will not give you any of the b!itchy attitude they tend to give to black men..

most black people hate themselves and but whites and other non blacks above themselves and will often choose non blacks over blacks.. or blacks with non black featured of those who look more black.. basically black = bad

pinkNblackzf6

Reaction score
And I will tell you as an educated black woman, myself, enough of the foolishness and be real with your approach. We can sniff out anyone's shiznit.
I have had white guys ask me what is wrong with dating them, well how about, if you give a number to call you, simply answer or at least return the call!!!! Stop playing games. And I could go on, but the moral of my answer is be real, stop being afraid of what you don't know..... Stop giving a crap of what others think of you with the black lady on your arm. Some interracial couples actually look cute.

At Donwhatever.... You sound like a 7th grade MORON....You must be getting our world famous attitude because of your piss poor half steppin. I swore off black, but that wasn't being true to me. I give the BEST candidate the bennies. IME, black men will date us a couple of times until they get the cookies, then the rest of the relationship, will be cooped up on my couch eating anything I cook, won't lift a finger to do JACK. But ya want some ass!!!Yeah, you will get that *****iness from someone who is sick of the bull ish. Otherwise, stop generalizing.

Domo_Arigatoo

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you have no interest in changing then you shouldn't expect your results to change.

Link

Don Juan
Reaction score
Why the **** you want loud, aggressive, misandric women? Black women aren't worth it. Hell no, you'll have to put up with their insane demands of wanting tall, musclebound rich guys.

Blackmm

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Link said:
Why the **** you want loud, aggressive, misandric women? Black women aren't worth it. Hell no, you'll have to put up with their insane demands of wanting tall, musclebound rich guys.
Not all black women are like that. Most Black women who date white guys are smart enough to put aside those undesirable traits reserved for black men to land and keep a white guy. Check out this link:

http://abagond.wordpress.com/2008/05/28/black-women-that-white-men-like/

Now these kind of black women won't even look in a black mans direction.

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most black women aren't really into white guys dude. And the ones that are usually like hipster white guys, rich white guys, or wigger white guys depending on if they themselves are hipsters, gold diggers, or culturally black but just like how white guys look. Also if they grew up around whites they are often more attracted to whites. But all of these are in the minority pun not intended.

I don't think any of them are into white schlubs just because they are white. But do yourself a favor and try and make something of your life. Not to get a woman but because it's good for you. Even if you fail once or twice just moving is going somewhere.

Blackmm

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Status
Not open for further replies.