For all of those complaining about your height or weight

oc16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As it's been said many times before, it doesn't matter as much as you think. Of course, being physically fit and above average in height does help, but it's not the end all be all like some of you think.

For example, last night I was at a banquet hall for a family event. The most attractive woman there was this petite, fair skinned chick with nice long hair.

Her husband was about 280Lbs and bald (think Kevin James before his weight loss)

At church this morning, there was a solid 7 female I saw on the communion line. She was probably about 5'3" and 5'4" with her infant child and her 5'5" husband was right behind her.

These are just two examples of many!!

Moral of the story; yes look the best you can. However, looking good or being tall will do nothing for you if you don't have the confidence or conversational skills to back it up. Obviously, the two above samples made up for their lack of looks/height in other ways.

Attractive men can't just sit back and wait for things to happen. Attractive women can, but not men.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This board really has a problem with nuance.

Exceptions don't mean anything. You can find a man in a wheelchair who gets pvssy, that doesn't mean that every wheelchaired man is capable of easily getting pvssy.

Of course, men shouldn't let things like height or looks become a self-limiting belief, but simply acknowledging (rather than denying) your innate advantages/disadvantages is necessary to level up in life and become self-actualized.

Height or weight doesn’t matter to women.
This is a clown statement. The majority of women refuse to even consider dating a man under 5'8 or so. I don't say this as a bitter man either, I'm above average height, but I recognize my advantage.

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Exceptions don't mean anything. You can find a man in a wheelchair who gets pvssy, that doesn't mean that every wheelchaired man is capable of easily getting pvssy.

Of course, men shouldn't let things like height or looks become a self-limiting belief, but simply acknowledging (rather than denying) your innate advantages/disadvantages is necessary to level up in life and become self-actualized.

This is a clown statement. The majority of women refuse to even consider dating a man under 5'8 or so. I don't say this as a bitter man either, I'm above average height, but I recognize my advantage.
I wouldn't say the majority of women refuse to date men under 5'8", but I'd definitely add that the overwhelming majority of women will NOT date a man that is shorter than she is. Women definitely prefer taller men, particularly 6'+, but I don't think this is an issue that most men need to concern themselves with. I see tons of hispanic men that would be considered quite short by white/western standards that are in relationships with attractive hispanic women.

oc16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Yes, but if you are under 5'8" all you have to do is find ONE attractive quality woman who doesn't have an issue with it (like the guy I saw in church)

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First, I think every man should strive for being healthy weight. A fat man swinging above his league is compensating somewhere! Now for my opinion on height.

<5ft 9 is negative points against you

5ft 10 - 6ft 1- are neutral territory, no points against or for you

6ft 2-6ft 4- Points come in to play, 1-2. Skills and status are needed, but your height can save you from some discrepancies sometimes.

>6ft 4- at this point, your height constitutes the majority of your smv. You don’t really need game or status at this point.

oc16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First, I think every man should strive for being healthy weight. A fat man swinging above his league is compensating somewhere! Now for my opinion on height.

6ft 2-6ft 4- Points come in to play, 1-2. Skills and status are needed, but your height can save you from some discrepancies sometimes.

>6ft 4- at this point, your height constitutes the majority of your smv. You don’t really need game or status at this point.
6'0 to 6'1" no points? I am from NJ and at 6'0", I am taller than 80% of men. Most men in NJ seem to be 5'7" to 5'10" and if you are over 5'10" in NJ you are tall.

However, NJ is listed as one of the shorter states in the country probably due to our higher percentage of Italian Americans, Asians and Hispanics.

Also, I thought some women think 6'4"+ is too tall and a turn off?

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

This is complete rubbish. I'm about 6'4" AND athletically built at 230 right now and have experienced a severe degree of rejection in my lifetime.

oc16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is complete rubbish. I'm about 6'4" AND athletically built at 230 right now and have experienced a severe degree of rejection in my lifetime.
One of my co-workers is about 6'3", but he is obese and dresses like a slob; I don't think his height helps him.

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
6'0 to 6'1" no points? I am from NJ and at 6'0", I am taller than 80% of men. Most men in NJ seem to be 5'7" to 5'10" and if you are over 5'10" in NJ you are tall.
6’0 is not considered tall for my location. It might just be your location.

I said it could bail you out of a few situations, but you still need game and status. You don’t start experiencing the height crutch til taller than 6ft 5. Last, idk what type of women you are going for and your approach methods. Those two can make a huge difference.

All_Kindz_Of_Gainz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As it's been said many times before, it doesn't matter as much as you think. Of course, being physically fit and above average in height does help, but it's not the end all be all like some of you think.

For example, last night I was at a banquet hall for a family event. The most attractive woman there was this petite, fair skinned chick with nice long hair.

Her husband was about 280Lbs and bald (think Kevin James before his weight loss)

At church this morning, there was a solid 7 female I saw on the communion line. She was probably about 5'3" and 5'4" with her infant child and her 5'5" husband was right behind her.

Moral of the story; yes look the best you can. However, looking good or being tall will do nothing for you if you don't have the confidence or conversational skills to back it up. Obviously, the two above samples made up for their lack of looks/height in other ways.

Attractive men can't just sit back and wait for things to happen. Attractive women can, but not men.
Yeah cause those guys are the safe options after the party years, that's nothing new bro.

Height or weight doesn’t matter to women.
It does matter, but you can control one and the other you can't, so be as jacked and cool as you can, we all have to overcompensate for something.

Yes you do, there is nothing more disappointing for women, than a tall attractive guy who opens his mouth as is fvcking dumb dumb who doesn't know basic communication skills or doesn't have something interesting to say.

Maybe cause you lack social skills, calibration and doesn't know how to do it, cause you relied only on your looks and forgot to develop social skills.

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I said it could bail you out of a few situations, but you still need game and status. You don’t start experiencing the height crutch til taller than 6ft 5. Last, idk what type of women you are going for and your approach methods. Those two can make a huge difference.
Bro, this is nonsense lol.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's unusual. 6'4", 230 lbs, with an athletic build would make you a top tier male. Many men would call that 'Chad'. It's a great advantage to be 6'4" and muscular but it's not automatic. Less personality-based seduction game is required with height and muscles.

Now for my opinion on height.

6'0" isn't considered tall for my location either but I wouldn't call it neutral either.

My height opinion is as follows. It's more applicable to how White women judge White men. Since Hispanic men tend to be a little bit shorter, I don't think my opinions make as sense there.

5'8" and shorter: Negative points
5'9"-5'11": Neutral
6'0"-6'1": Above average and advantageous
6'2"-6'4": Ideal
6'5"+: Still good and agree with @CornbreadFed here

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
6'0" isn't considered tall for my location either but I wouldn't call it neutral either.
im 6ft 1 and taller than most people, but I get completely overshadowed by anyone taller than 6ft 2 which isn’t uncommon. When you can walk in to any room and have an above 95% chance of being the tallest person, I’d consider that tall.

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You sure go to a lot of events.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Who a woman marries is not indicative of who she really finds attractive. Women notoriously settle for men that are lame ( in their eyes) in order to grab a financial lifesaver. She will most likely divorce rape him years down the road.

She would not date this guy in her early 20's.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if you are struggling at 6ft 4 then it’s either your approach method or you are targeting the wrong type of women. For example, you are an umbrella salesman in Tucson, Arizona.
We don't know how his face looks like. He normally conveniently leaves that part out. Maybe he has a genetically ugly face or something.

Bokanovsky

Banned
Reaction score
Yes, but if you are under 5'8" all you have to do is find ONE attractive quality woman who doesn't have an issue with it (like the guy I saw in church)
It’s kind like saying that in order to become a billionaire, all you have to do is find one venture capitalist willing to invest a sh!tload of money in your startup. Finding an attractive [quality] woman is no easy task to begin with.