Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Flipping the script by stealing her lines

Julius_Seizeher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've posted before about my contrarian ways and how I love to flip the script on girls and how much they love it when I do so.

Here are some ways I've had fun flippin da script:

"You just want me for my body" or "You just want to use me for your own pleasure"

"You just want to use me to make your girlfriends jealous"

"You think I'm just a sex god and a status symbol for you, but I have a brain too"

Use your imagination, and have fun with it. Destroy the skepticism a new girl will feel for you by throwing it in her face. But know the reason for doing it--it's a great way to have fun and cultivate comfort, while providing the intellectual stimulation and hamster spin that sets you apart.

Julius_Seizeher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That is gold.

Evzone

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This can work great, as long as you come in confident and fun. A favorite of mine, especially at parties or bars is, "I'm tired girls who just want to get me drunk and hook up with me!"

Aaron B

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've had excellent success early on with lines like:

"I'm glad we're getting to be such great friends"

"No matter what happens, I know we'll always be great friends"

Introducing her to other people as "this is my friend Mary"

Also stuff like "Ok, you can buy me a drink, but it doesn't mean you are getting lucky tonight. I'm not that kind of guy"

"Ok you can see my apartment, but only for a minute because I've got to get up early in the morning"

Pretty much anything they say to guys works well when used on them.