Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Fine Dining For A Dime: The Ultimate Dinner Date Hack

shortsuave

Don Juan
Reaction score
The dinner date can be a high-stakes affair—potentially leading to a night of intimacy or leaving you with a hefty bill and a blocked number. But what if I told you there's a way to lighten the stress load significantly?

First things first: aim for the most upscale, renowned spot you can find. Why? Because ambiance is key. Opting for a refined locale elevates your social proof, shaping perceptions in your favor.

How The Hell Am I Paying For This?
Now, you might wonder how to afford such a place. Here's the trick: scour the menu for the most economical meal option and pair it with the cheapest glass of wine. Note, I say "meal" because she'll notice that she's eating an appetizers.

Arrive at the restaurant 30 minutes to an hour early and speak to the management or staff. Explain the importance of your date and your desire for seamless service. Offer to settle the bill in advance, including a generous tip for your server. Request that your server address you by name upon arrival and refrain from presenting a menu to you or your date.

When seated, have your server greet you with, "What are we doing today, [your name], the usual?" Reply with a casual, "You know me too well."

Here's the beauty of it:

The Mystery: Women adore intrigue. By eschewing the menu and establishing a familiar rapport with the staff, you'll pique her curiosity. She'll wonder what she's about to eat. She'll wonder about your past visits, previous companions, and your confident demeanor.

The Man With The Plan: Regardless of her culinary preferences, your assurance in selecting the meal and your rapport with the restaurant staff will exude confidence and allure, fostering a sense of security and excitement.

All of this for $50-$60....

Last edited:

davidsonj73

Don Juan
Reaction score
The dinner date can be a high-stakes affair—potentially leading to a night of intimacy or leaving you with a hefty bill and a blocked number. But what if I told you there's a way to lighten the stress load significantly?

First things first: aim for the most upscale, renowned spot you can find. Why? Because ambiance is key. Opting for a refined locale elevates your social proof, shaping perceptions in your favor.

How The Hell Am I Paying For This?
Now, you might wonder how to afford such a place. Here's the trick: scour the menu for the most economical meal option and pair it with the cheapest glass of wine. Note, I say "meal" because she'll notice that she's eating an appetizers.

Arrive at the restaurant 30 minutes to an hour early and speak to the management or staff. Explain the importance of your date and your desire for seamless service. Offer to settle the bill in advance, including a generous tip for your server. Request that your server address you by name upon arrival and refrain from presenting a menu to you or your date.

When seated, have your server greet you with, "What are we doing today, [your name], the usual?" Reply with a casual, "You know me too well."

Here's the beauty of it:

The Mystery: Women adore intrigue. By eschewing the menu and establishing a familiar rapport with the staff, you'll pique her curiosity. She'll wonder what she's about to eat. She'll wonder about your past visits, previous companions, and your confident demeanor.

The Man With The Plan: Regardless of her culinary preferences, your assurance in selecting the meal and your rapport with the restaurant staff will exude confidence and allure, fostering a sense of security and excitement.

All of this for $50-$60....
Great idea! I'll try this!

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeh its smooth , will massively depend on the woman but could give you a slight edge

Modern women are so unpredictable

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This doesn't seem very realistic. I can't imagine this being able to be pulled off in my city.

Additionally, in the first post, this seems like the premise is a first date, maybe a second date. Meal dates in restaurants prior to sex are generally a bad idea. There are far better early stage date ideas out there.

shortsuave

Don Juan
Reaction score
This doesn't seem very realistic. I can't imagine this being able to be pulled off in my city.

Additionally, in the first post, this seems like the premise is a first date, maybe a second date. Meal dates in restaurants prior to sex are generally a bad idea. There are far better early stage date ideas out there.
why are meal dates prior to sex a bad idea?

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Wrong. Fvck upscale restaurants.

Never until you have already fvcked them and established a relationship. And then only as a reward for good behavior sparingly. On a first date? GTFO.

Do something fun and simple on date one...

Then on date 2 or date 3(feel this one out, sometimes date 2 would be too soon and they will bail due to freaking out...I usually wait til date 3).

Invite her over to your house and cook dinner together with her. It will be far more flirty, fun and you won't end up looking like a simp. You also won't have to worry about asking her to come back your place after since she will be there already and if you are a good cook and know how to make her your kitchen assistant properly and take charge, probably about ready to rape you she will be so turned on.

You will have demonstrated you are a good cook, know how to lead thru actions and she will have had lots of fun at the same time. Hard to beat that combination for getting her juices flowing. Add into it grabbing her ass randomly while she is turned away and sneaking up from behind her to kiss her neck and press your c0ck into her and sometimes it won't wait until dinner is over...have had to rescue some food that almost burned because we decided to have dessert before dinner.

If you need to impress with money it's because you feel you have little else to offer, and both parties know it.

Last edited:

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Because you have no idea if you even want to spend 15 minutes with her let alone an hour and a half eating with her and then having a food bill. Overall it's a poor return on your investment.

Drinks only or some other easy and fun date like mini golf and ice cream after in the summer are always winners for me.

davidsonj73

Don Juan
Reaction score
Wrong. Fvck upscale restaurants.

Never until you have already fvcked them and established a relationship. And then only as a reward for good behavior sparingly. On a first date? GTFO.

Do something fun and simple on date one...

Then on date 2 or date 3(feel this one out, sometimes date 2 would be too soon and they will bail due to freaking out...I usually wait til date 3).

Invite her over to your house and cook dinner together with her. It will be far more flirty, fun and you won't end up looking like a simp. You also won't have to worry about asking her to come back your place after since she will be there already and if you are a good cook and know how to make her your kitchen assistant properly and take charge, probably about ready to rape you she will be so turned on.

You will have demonstrated you are a good cook, know how to lead thru actions and she will have had lots of fun at the same time. Hard to beat that combination for getting her juices flowing. Add into it grabbing her ass randomly while she is turned away and sneaking up from behind her to kiss her neck and press your c0ck into her and sometimes it won't wait until dinner is over...have had to rescue some food that almost burned because we decided to have dessert before dinner.

If you need to impress with money it's because you feel you have little else to offer, and both parties know it.
What do you cook? The only thing I know how to cook is spaghetti, sloppy joes, and things I "cook" in the microwave. What other things should I learn to cook?

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
What do you cook? The only thing I know how to cook is spaghetti, sloppy joes, and things I "cook" in the microwave. What other things should I learn to cook?
Lots of different things. I am a good cook, I have been cooking for myself for a while and like finding new recipes to experiment with.

Chicken Souvlaki with homemade naan bread is a pretty easy one to make that's really good.

Lasagna is another one that is pretty easy and hard to screw up.

Most of my dinners now are lower key stuff that's relatively easy to make that looks like it will taste good.

Sometimes I will find recipes to make and we try them together.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It somewhat punctures the fantasy. Watching them eat is as appealing as hearing them talk about pissing. Not a turn off per se, but does nothing to add to the allure.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Because you have no idea if you even want to spend 15 minutes with her let alone an hour and a half eating with her and then having a food bill. Overall it's a poor return on your investment.
Fvck upscale restaurants.
Let's think about how the majority of first dates are arranged. There are 3 scenarios, but most SoSuave forum users will be dealing with Scenarios 1 & 2.

Scenario 1: This involves the use of a swipe app or social media DM to arrange the date. All interaction has occurred behind an electronic screen. There's no real idea of what the interaction will feel like in the real world.

Scenario 2: One stranger has approached another stranger in a real life venue. There has likely been a conversation of 10 minutes or less. While this provides a real world feel for the interaction, it's a small sample.

Scenario 3: There's been a social circle introduction. Not all social circle introductions are the same. A co-ed sports league introduction is somewhat of a hybrid between Scenario 2 & Scenario 3, which is why I've always called that weak social circle game. As for other introductions, it depends on the quality of the mutual friends/acquaintances and the method by which they are initially introduced.

In Scenario 1, you definitely don't know if you want to spend 15 minutes with the person. Both text messaging and phone calls are poor predictors of the quality of an in-person first date. Video calls are a little bit better. There's no justification for 90 minutes and a food bill. Additionally, restaurant food can leave you full and maybe even a little bit bloaty and not down for sex. Do something else. So many dates arranged in Scenario 1 are "one date, no sex, no second date" and the man gets no return for paying for the cost of the date.

In Scenario 2, both sides know if they can tolerate each other for 15 minutes. What they don't know is something more than that, which justifies doing something besides a restaurant date that likely won't lead to sex. Some other date is most appropriate here.

Scenario 3 is the best positioned for a dinner date but there are still better date options in Scenario 3.

Drinks only or some other easy and fun date like mini golf and ice cream after in the summer are always winners for me.
90%+ of my first dates are drinks in a bar/lounge. Occasionally, I'll arrange an activity date but it depends upon the conversation from the in-person approach in Scenario 2 above since I arrange dates mainly in Scenario 2. Doing a drinks date as Date 1 followed by some sort of activity date as Date 2 can work well when the goal is some sort of extended relationship.

upscale restaurants.....Never until you have already fvcked them and established a relationship. And then only as a reward for good behavior sparingly. On a first date? GTFO.
Agree 100%

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Olive Garden is cheap. Good idea!
Good luck with getting a 2nd date if your first date is at Olive Garden. Women in bigger cities will not be impressed by an Olive Garden first date.

Casual dining chains like Olive Garden, Red Lobster, Applebee's, TGI Friday's, etc. are good for families with children, friend groups, and established couples (sometimes Empty Nesters). These are not places for early stage daters.

forcerecon01

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good luck with getting a 2nd date if your first date is at Olive Garden. Women in bigger cities will not be impressed by an Olive Garden first date.

Casual dining chains like Olive Garden, Red Lobster, Applebee's, TGI Friday's, etc. are good for families with children, friend groups, and established couples (sometimes Empty Nesters). These are not places for early stage daters.
Tell me where? I'm in the midwest

BaronOfHair

Banned
Reaction score
Lots of different things. I am a good cook, I have been cooking for myself for a while and like finding new recipes to experiment with.

Chicken Souvlaki with homemade naan bread is a pretty easy one to make that's really good.

Lasagna is another one that is pretty easy and hard to screw up.

Most of my dinners now are lower key stuff that's relatively easy to make that looks like it will taste good.

Sometimes I will find recipes to make and we try them together.
You'll have to make dinner for all of us here some day :)

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score

Won't be impressed and Olive Garden isn't cheap anymore either.

BaronOfHair

Banned
Reaction score
Come over and put your French Maid outfit on and bring your duster and show me you can do a good job cleaning my house and maybe we can talk.
Think I still may have that Vampirella outfit I wore last Halloween laying around the house somewhere...