Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Final month before summer goals to be reached... it's time for High Protein Keto

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Do you experience actual water retention from sodium intake. I got even drier looking (not actually dry) than my photo here for a show and I salted all my cooked foods and was guzzling calorie-free beverages.

I only did keto for a week to glycogen deplete for the last week of a 5.5 month prep (way too freaking long), an actual 75/25 (fat/protein) keto diet.

I once did a PSMF in the late aughts and dropped 25 pounds in five weeks. The hunger was unbearable.
With the amount in cottage cheese? Probably. Salting food isn't going to add much to your sodium content. The typical person gets the majority of their sodium daily from store bought items and processed foods. 1 cup of cottage cheese has 819 mg of sodium. That's absurd.

My diet is typically pretty low in sodium overall...likely around 1500mg a day or maybe slightly less. I probably take in more potassium than sodium since I eat 3/4-1 whole avocado a day usually.

I use something called Keto Water sometimes to add electrolytes to my drinks

Look, letting gorgeous women pass you by is a sin against nature.

But with the secrets in The Natural, you'll electrify any interaction and have stunners eating out of your hand.

From the first "hello" to the bedroom, this manual gives you the verbal ammunition and psychological tricks to make her putty.

Get Your Copy of The Natural - For Free!

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Can you give an example of some of the meals you are eating?

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Can you give an example of some of the meals you are eating?
Sure,

Omelette containing:
2 eggs/294g liquid egg whites
1.5 cup raw kale
150g broccoli
40g goat cheese
Sriracha sauce(the green cap one)

Zoodles and chicken:
2 zucchini spiralized into noodle like consistency
157g chicken
20g parmesan cheese
Sriracha sauce

Flaxseed:
1 cup flaxseed
75g strawberries
1 scoop brown rice protein
1 scoop pea protein
1 scoop collagen peptides
1 scoop Naked PB protein
2 tsp baking cocoa
1/2 cup coconut milk
1/2 cup water
10 raw almonds

Chia seeds:
70g chia seeds
30g black sesame seeds
1/2 cup coconut milk
1/2 cup water
75g strawberries
1 scoop pea protein
1 scoop Naked PB protein
2 teaspoons baking cocoa
10 raw almonds

Salads:
3 cups spring mix
157g chicken
100g avocado
1 TBSP Olive Oil
1 TBSP Balsamic Vinegar
20g raw pumpkin/sunflower seeds

Fish:
2 salmon fillets/200g Mackerel/1 can sardines
150g broccoli
Salad with 30g goat cheese

Smoothie:
75g strawberries
1 scoop pea protein
1 scoop Naked PB protein
Lots of water

Beef with sauteed vegetables:
150g organic grass fed beef(85/15)
2 zucchini
1 onion
5 cloves garlic
100g mushrooms
Basil
Parsley
Oregano
Cumin
Salt

Some other random things and snack on raw almonds if I am hungry during the day.

Pretty much everything I am eating is low in net carbs due to either being low carb to begin with or due to it having lots of fiber which basically negates the carbs(flaxseed and chia seeds) and provides the type of fiber that feeds the good bacteria in your gut and promotes fat loss due to them releasing substances aiding the body in stimulating lipolysis.

Last edited:

All_Kindz_Of_Gainz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Down 8.6 lbs as of this morning.

Pretty much everyday except 1 I have lost weight and on that day I went up 0.2 lbs.

This is pretty wild, honestly.
Loves does make men do crazy things huh? Good that you're in love and at least is making you look better.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So basically there are two types of controlling weight:

1. Year round

2. Crash diet plans because the sun starts shining and "THAT " tshirt makes you look like a real funny clown.

Now, obviously 1 is what most men face, it's similar to joining the gym at the 1st of January. But isn't it healthier to stay fit all year long? As we age there will always be a hick up on the road as injuries, fatigue ober a longer period, simple fall backs ect.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
So basically there are two types of controlling weight:

1. Year round

2. Crash diet plans because the sun starts shining and "THAT " tshirt makes you look like a real funny clown.

Now, obviously 1 is what most men face, it's similar to joining the gym at the 1st of January. But isn't it healthier to stay fit all year long? As we age there will always be a hick up on the road as injuries, fatigue ober a longer period, simple fall backs ect.
Yup, learning the hard way that it's far easier to do version 1. Actually lost weight over the winter months this year for the first time in I don't know how many years. Set myself up very well to make the final push for spring into summer.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My diet is typically pretty low in sodium overall...likely around 1500mg a day or maybe slightly less. I probably take in more potassium than sodium since I eat 3/4-1 whole avocado a day usually.
We should be taking in 2-3X as much potassium as sodium. I replaced all sodium based salt in my cabinets for potassium chloride. Blood pressure subsequently dropped 20 points.

Regarding weight loss, I went from 175 to 160 in about a year.. just by eliminating major saturated fat sources (meat, dairy, and only using Avacado and canola oil). Was not trying to lose weight. Turns out it’s hard to overeat fat in general when meat and dairy are removed.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
We should be taking in 2-3X as much potassium as sodium. I replaced all sodium based salt in my cabinets for potassium chloride. Blood pressure subsequently dropped 20 points.

Regarding weight loss, I went from 175 to 160 in about a year.. just by eliminating major saturated fat sources (meat, dairy, and only using Avacado and canola oil). Was not trying to lose weight. Turns out it’s hard to overeat fat in general when meat and dairy are removed.
I don't consume a lot of saturated fats but the body needs it to some degree and it's important sex hormone production among other things.

Agree on the potassium but sodium is needed as the heart functions via a sodium-potassoum ion pump. With too little sodium it causes issues and will result in death eventually from heart rhythms going haywire.

Like anything, balance is required. But I'm general the average person takes in far too much sodium and far too little potassium.

Also a study that came out not too long ago was interesting in that it found raising potassium levels lowers blood pressure more, and sometimes significantly more, than cutting sodium on average.

Which likely shows that most people are extremely efficient in potassium.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't consume a lot of saturated fats but the body needs it to some degree and it's important sex hormone production among other things.
SFA is nonessential and trace amounts of saturated fat are in everything (including vegetables) and it is not an essential fatty acid. It’s not possible to eliminate it entirely, nor is it necessary to intentionally consume SFAs.

I find it interesting that the internet consensus is that weight loss comes from carb cutting, where as the nutritionists tend to recommend cutting fats first.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
SFA is nonessential and trace amounts of saturated fat are in everything (including vegetables) and it is not an essential fatty acid. It’s not possible to eliminate it entirely, nor is it necessary to intentionally consume SFAs.

I find it interesting that the internet consensus is that weight loss comes from carb cutting, where as the nutritionists tend to recommend cutting fats first.
This month of HPKD is designed to quickly strip off remaining fat. Again, being so dogmatic to stick to a single mindset and not using every tool available to you in the toolbox isn't efficient. Sure, I could hammer in nails with a saw, but why would I? I'll finish 10x quicker with a hammer.

I already lost 70+ pounds on a carb cycling plan with intermittent fasting built in.

I had high carb days, low carb days and everything in between. At the end of the day G Flux plays a more prominent role than anything else all things being equal, IMO.

Firmly believe there is some sort of metabolic switch it turns on in the body that we either don't fully understand yet or haven't located it. But it's a real thing and pretty much anyone who has been on both sides of that equation will agree. Losing weight is far faster and easier when you are on the move more, eat more side of the equation than the move less, eat less side even if the caloric deficits are equal.

Just based on personal experience.

Last edited:

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Losing weight is far faster and easier when you are on the move more, eat more side of the equation than the move less, eat less side even if the caloric deficits are equal.
If the caloric deficits are equal, the weight loss is equal. The point was that fats are more calorie dense than carbs and protein. Therefore, easier to overconsume. The most calorie dense foods are all high in fat- butter, oils, fatty meat, full fat dairy.

Keto “works” not because of carb restriction. It works because the refined carbohydrates and junk in the standard American diet are loaded with both carbohydrates and fat. Both of which are also devoid of fiber.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
If the caloric deficits are equal, the weight loss is equal. The point was that fats are more calorie dense than carbs and protein. Therefore, easier to overconsume. The most calorie dense foods are all high in fat- butter, oils, fatty meat, full fat dairy.

Keto “works” not because of carb restriction. It works because the refined carbohydrates and junk in the standard American diet are loaded with both carbohydrates and fat. Both of which are also devoid of fiber.
It is not. Many many studies have shown it. Again, another of many example of you simply being unwilling to let go of your dogmatic beliefs that are immune to any updated facts, studies or science after your opinion has been formed.

1713543893378.png

In regards to saturated fats that isn't correct either.

"Saturated fats play a crucial role in various bodily functions, making them a necessary component of a balanced diet, despite their controversial reputation in nutritional science. Here are some key points from the studies and expert opinions on why saturated fats are necessary for the body:
Cell Membrane Integrity: Saturated fats contribute to the structural integrity of cell membranes. They are part of the lipid layer that makes up cell membranes, providing rigidity and strength

Hormone Synthesis: These fats are involved in the synthesis of important hormones. Saturated fatty acids are precursors to steroid hormones such as testosterone and estrogen, which are vital for various bodily functions

Fat-Soluble Vitamins: Saturated fats aid in the absorption of fat-soluble vitamins, including vitamins A, D, E, and K. These vitamins are essential for functions such as bone health, blood coagulation, antioxidant activity, and immune function. Without adequate dietary fats, the absorption of these vitamins from food would be significantly impaired

Energy Storage: Saturated fats provide a concentrated source of energy. They are stored in the body's adipose tissue and can be utilized during periods when food intake is low or energy demands are high

Neurological Health: Certain types of saturated fats, particularly those found in brain tissue, are important for cognitive function and neurological health. For example, some studies suggest that medium-chain triglycerides (MCTs), a type of saturated fat found in coconut oil, may provide energy to brain cells and have potential therapeutic effects on brain disorders like Alzheimer's disease

Immune Function: Saturated fatty acids can influence the immune system. For instance, they are involved in the production of immune cells and can affect inflammatory processes in the body"

Last edited:

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It is not. Many many studies have shown it. Again, another of many example of you simply being unwilling to let go of your dogmatic beliefs that are immune to any updated facts, studies or science after your opinion has been formed.
The laws of thermodynamics says otherwise. Calories in vs calories out.

In regards to saturated fats that isn't correct either.
SFAs are non-essential. The essential fats are PUFAs. And it’s a moot point because as I said, you cannot completely eliminate SFAs. Spinach has saturated fat.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
The laws of thermodynamics says otherwise. Calories in vs calories out.

SFAs are non-essential. The essential fats are PUFAs. And it’s a moot point because as I said, you cannot completely eliminate SFAs. Spinach has saturated fat.
Calories do not equate to metabolic rate and how quickly the body goes thru them.

If I have $100 and I spend a dollar a day and you have $100 and spend $10 a day, which person will run out of money first?

It's the same $100, just spent at a different rate.

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sure,

Omelette containing:
2 eggs/294g liquid egg whites
1.5 cup raw kale
150g broccoli
40g goat cheese
Sriracha sauce(the green cap one)

Zoodles and chicken:
2 zucchini spiralized into noodle like consistency
157g chicken
20g parmesan cheese
Sriracha sauce

Flaxseed:
1 cup flaxseed
75g strawberries
1 scoop pea protein
1 scoop Naked PB protein
2 tsp baking cocoa
1/2 cup coconut milk
1/2 cup water
10 raw almonds

Chia seeds:
70g chia seeds
30g black sesame seeds
1/2 cup coconut milk
1/2 cup water
75g strawberries
1 scoop pea protein
1 scoop Naked PB protein
2 teaspoons baking cocoa
10 raw almonds

Salads:
3 cups spring mix
157g chicken
100g avocado
1 TBSP Olive Oil
1 TBSP Balsamic Vinegar
20g raw pumpkin/sunflower seeds

Fish:
2 salmon fillets/200g Mackerel/1 can sardines
150g broccoli
Salad with 30g goat cheese

Smoothie:
75g strawberries
1 scoop pea protein
1 scoop Naked PB protein
Lots of water

Beef with sauteed vegetables:
150g organic grass fed beef(85/15)
2 zucchini
1 onion
5 cloves garlic
100g mushrooms
Basil
Parsley
Oregano
Cumin
Salt

Some other random things and snack on raw almonds if I am hungry during the day.

Pretty much everything I am eating is low in net carbs due to either being low carb to begin with or due to it having lots of fiber which basically negates the carbs(flaxseed and chia seeds) and provides the type of fiber that feeds the good bacteria in your gut and promotes fat loss due to them releasing substances aiding the body in stimulating lipolysis.
Thanks so much! Appreciate it