Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Final month before summer goals to be reached... it's time for High Protein Keto

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Every tool has a place in the toolbox and the key is to understand why and when to break those tools out.

I am not a believer in Keto long-term as an overall dietary plan. I've made that very clear. However, Keto is pretty fantastic at stripping off fat quickly, which is perfect once you have leaned down and need to dial it in to the last few pounds of fat to lose for summer.

As such, I am starting a one month keto plan with daily net carbs at 50 or less to reach my summer goals by mid May.

Down to 169 lbs as of today and am pretty lean, but have some dialing in that still needs to happen.

Why Keto? Because it's been shown to cause fat cells to become 3-5x more metabolically active meaning they will be burning more calories throughout the day even at rest resulting in fat being chewed thru quickly.

Combine this with Cardarine and the results should be nothing less than spectacular.

It's the final tool to use in the toolbox for sculpting purposes. Time to go get it. Looking to get to around 160-162 by mid May.

Last edited:

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Don’t do it!
Oh I am doing it because unlike others I have a clear purpose and goal it's supposed to serve with a comprehensive entry and exit strategy along with steps to take after that month is over to ensure maximum return on my efforts.

I am pretty flexible in terms of what I will and won't do and don't stick to one dogma...every tool is useful in the toolbox for the right job.

Too many people are determined to hammer in nails with a saw, then wonder why their results are sub-optimal and many times extremely sub-optimal.

davidsonj73

Don Juan
Reaction score
Why Keto? Because it's been shown to cause fat cells to become 3-5x more metabolically active meaning they will be burning more calories throughout the day even at rest resulting in fat being chewed thru quickly.
On December 31, 2023 I weighed 247 pounds and am 6'3", I made a New Year's Resolution to lose 47 pounds in 2024. The only change to my diet is that most of the time when I eat bread, I eat Keto bread. Today I weigh 219 pounds, with 19 pounds to go to reach my goal weight this year. I think there is something to Keto bread.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
224 to 200lbs in 4 months eliminating all but 100g of net carbs here headed to 195, and there I’ll stop being militant and eat more freely, but continue the grind on lifting.

It’s simple: know what works like @BackInTheGame78 and do it.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
224 to 200lbs in 4 months eliminating all but 100g of net carbs here headed to 195, and there I’ll stop being militant and eat more freely, but continue the grind on lifting.

It’s simple: know what works like @BackInTheGame78 and do it.
I've already dropped 76 lbs since the start more than a year ago now(without keto), this is the final push with it.

Too many people confuse using the right tools at the right time with doing it as a standalone long term plan.

Money & Muscle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just don't like food group restriction diets. You can be in Ketosis while eating a literal stick of butter.

Carbs are our deliciously anabolic friends. Use appropriately.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I just don't like food group restriction diets. You can be in Ketosis while eating a literal stick of butter.

Carbs are our deliciously anabolic friends. Use appropriately.
Generally not a fan either but my goal is specifically to drop the last little bit of bodyfat to get to around 10% in as short of a time as possible and keto will accomplish that based on the studies I have read.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Generally not a fan either but my goal is specifically to drop the last little bit of bodyfat to get to around 10% in as short of a time as possible and keto will accomplish that based on the studies I have read.
There is nothing about Keto specifically that accomplishes this goal any faster than a competent diet plan. If you’re trying to lose body fat, you should prioritize taking the fat calories out of your diet first, then excess carbs.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
There is nothing about Keto specifically that accomplishes this goal any faster than a competent diet plan. If you’re trying to lose body fat, you should prioritize taking the fat calories out of your diet first, then excess carbs.
Actually yes there is.

Keto has been found to cause fat cells to become very metabolically active, burning 3-5x as many calories as they normally do otherwise.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Specifically let me clarify...this is a HPKD for a month not typical keto. Protein will be in the 220g per day range.

Money & Muscle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why not just go PSMF so you don't overeat fats?

It's still "in keto" but without retarded fat intake.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Why not just go PSMF so you don't overeat fats?

It's still "in keto" but without retarded fat intake.
Any sort of fasting at this point is not going to really be manageable. My activity levels are too high for it, currently my TDEE is around 3200-3300 calories a day based on what I am doing, and when I start doing weighted vest weighted sled pulls a few days a week, it will go up even higher.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
So far down 6 lbs...yeah I know, it's not all fat and a good portion is glycogen. Looks like I will be in the 150s by the time this is complete at this rate...

Down 82 pounds...82 fvcking pounds since mid January of 2023. I am both amazed and disgusted with myself at the same time.

Never again. Enough is enough. Time I hold myself accountable permanently.

Last edited:

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have found the Ultimate protein hack: pressed cottage cheese... It's dehydrates and disgusting taste but the macros are unbelievable

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I have found the Ultimate protein hack: pressed cottage cheese... It's dehydrates and disgusting taste but the macros are unbelievable
Nah...sodium content is off the charts high. I don't want any part of it.

I get plenty of quality proteins from everything else I eat, no need to add something that gives me 1/2 my recommended sodium for the day in one serving.

Even reduced sodium cottage cheese is still really high.

Sodium holds in water, definitely NOT what I want at this stage.

Last edited:

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Down 8.6 lbs as of this morning.

Pretty much everyday except 1 I have lost weight and on that day I went up 0.2 lbs.

This is pretty wild, honestly.

Manure Spherian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nah...sodium content is off the charts high. I don't want any part of it.

I get plenty of quality proteins from everything else I eat, no need to add something that gives me 1/2 my recommended sodium for the day in one serving.

Even reduced sodium cottage cheese is still really high.

Sodium holds in water, definitely NOT what I want at this stage.
Do you experience actual water retention from sodium intake. I got even drier looking (not actually dry) than my photo here for a show and I salted all my cooked foods and was guzzling calorie-free beverages.

I only did keto for a week to glycogen deplete for the last week of a 5.5 month prep (way too freaking long), an actual 75/25 (fat/protein) keto diet.

I once did a PSMF in the late aughts and dropped 25 pounds in five weeks. The hunger was unbearable.