Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Field report friday night

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello guys as promised here my field report, thankfully not as crappy as the last one.

This time I had a wing man from the beginning who althouth is not as fearless as me at opening make a great support once the conversation is started.

We reached the club early just to have a look around and feel the vibes of the night, I was in a good mood and I managed to put him in a good mood as well.
We sitted on the sofa zone and started talking and laughting with my best effort to be as more visual as possible, noisy laught and open body language that shows you're having a good time even without girls is a good qualifier to those who see you.

So a couple of girls come to sit close to us but first I didnt find attractive enough and I had the feel of attention wh0ring, plus the fact that it was early and the club wasnt full yet, told me to let it go.

We got drinks which I appreciated this time, I dont usually go heavy on alchool but yesterday I was pumped from the gym and felt like a rhyno.

For about a couple of hours we got nothing but resultless approaches to uninterested girls (similar to my last field report), he was getting butthurt because of that while I simply didnt give a fvck...Im used to it and trust me after a certain time it doesnt hurt anymore so trust the guys here who preach the no fault rejection.

Anyway saw a girl I had a ONS once and although she is a 6.5 at the most I decided she would have made a good plan B, spoke to her and run game with some extra bvllsh1t added to make it go smooth.
Then told her I was going to meet my friend who was a alone and restarted the hunting.

Finally saw two good looking girl sitting at a table and approached out of nowhere and this time the responce was very good from one and agreeable from the other.
So we got a seat close to them and got each girl, he got the most interested one (7) I got the other one, less interested but more good looking (7.5).

We talked with each other girl than moved to the dance floor, I've been the king there but he became the king there cause the lucky bastard knows how to dance really well and his girl was happy.
Mine was a little bit turned off from my crappy dancing when she politely asked me to dance with her friend I said no problem and moved, at that point I preferred to use the "I want you but dont need you card" than being clingy or showing sign of jealousy to a girl just met.

So went again to ONS girl and toke her home right after telling my friend I was leaving with her, I got phone number of my chick without asking and hope he got hers.

ONS girl left 10 minutes ago and now Im going back to bed, tonight hunting again and will come with a new field report.

ps. I didnt mention isolation that is fvcking important for the simple fact I approach girls who are somehow already isolated from the main scene or either with a single friend only which my wingman take.

Any critique or question welcomed, or if some details are not clear let me know.

n00bPimp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wish you'd provide more details about each set and why they didnt hook. But two pieces of advice:
1. Approach every set. It doesnt matter if they seem like atention wh0res. Your goal shouldnt be to attract them or hook, your goal should simply be to approach. If you approach, you win, if you don't you're a P****. No excuses.

2. After you approach a number of sets (the number is different for everyone) in a night, you will feel yourself having social momentum aka confidence, and this is what hooks sets, not what you say. This is why your last set hooked. Its important to open every set you can (even guys and ugly girls if no hot girls are in the vicinity) in order to become your most confident self that night.

Eternal_water

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
n00bPimp said:
I wish you'd provide more details about each set and why they didnt hook. But two pieces of advice:
1. Approach every set. It doesnt matter if they seem like atention wh0res. Your goal shouldnt be to attract them or hook, your goal should simply be to approach. If you approach, you win, if you don't you're a P****. No excuses.

2. After you approach a number of sets (the number is different for everyone) in a night, you will feel yourself having social momentum aka confidence, and this is what hooks sets, not what you say. This is why your last set hooked. Its important to open every set you can (even guys and ugly girls if no hot girls are in the vicinity) in order to become your most confident self that night.
Hmm so how would you open with other guys then

Ease

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eternal_water said:
Hmm so how would you open with other guys then
Usually what works well with guys if you give them a wink during eye contact and put your hand on his hip while telling a funny joke. If he likes it then you can go straight ahead and give his tight ass a little squeeze.

European-DJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The only thing I didn’t like with this report, is that you ended up settled with the 6.5 – with this said though, one mans HB5 is another mans Hb10.

Taking into consideration that this isn’t a deeply detailed field report, I will continue to say, that it seems like you don’t have the biggest issue of AA (which is a good thing), and that you do the conversational part fine too.. What you lack though is the dancing skill.

Personally I NEVER dance - I miss out on a lot I know – but I have no choreography whatsoever, I look like a complete retard when dancing Ha Ha… so I keep AWAY from the dance floor!

And then again, about the 6.5, it is always great to have a backup plan, it makes you less desperate and more in the state of “I don’t NEED you, I have other options” which is great.

- Please, feel free to read, comment and CRITIQUE the last post of my journal (link in sig) - i want some evaluation !

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
n00bPimp said:

When a set fails its mostly for two reasons:
1)the minimum requirement to get my **** hard as rock as not matches for sure

2)the signals I get from girls make my gut telling me its a no-go

Regarding the confidence after many approaches I disagree, after many approaches the "I dont give a fvck attitute" take over but the confidence is related mostly the previous success, in fact the level of confidence of a guy is the direct result of the win-fail ratio in past attempts.

Second as much as I dont give a fvck about rejection I do realize it can have an impact in my future attempts in case other targets were there, they can be turned off or simply dislike being the second choice who take leftovers.

Anyway I have no problem to talk to guys, more than once I had talk with perfect strangers in the bar, sometime even stuff that helped me in "work" life.

European-DJ said:
The only thing I didn’t like with this report, is that you ended up settled with the 6.5 – with this said though, one mans HB5 is another mans Hb10.

Taking into consideration that this isn’t a deeply detailed field report, I will continue to say, that it seems like you don’t have the biggest issue of AA (which is a good thing), and that you do the conversational part fine too.. What you lack though is the dancing skill.

Personally I NEVER dance - I miss out on a lot I know – but I have no choreography whatsoever, I look like a complete retard when dancing Ha Ha… so I keep AWAY from the dance floor!

And then again, about the 6.5, it is always great to have a backup plan, it makes you less desperate and more in the state of “I don’t NEED you, I have other options” which is great.

- Please, feel free to read, comment and CRITIQUE the last post of my journal (link in sig) - i want some evaluation !
I setted up with the 6.5 for two reasons, being them that I was a raging erection from a couple of days and my testosterone was influencing my choices, being myself a peaceful man I realize something was out of place when that same night I was almost getting in a fight with 3 guys cause they laughted at me while I was checking my 6pack in the toilet mirror.
Usually I would have just made a joke but yesterday I was in caveman mode.

The second reason was that the girl I got was very cute and I like her much, to which it seemed he was a nice girl worth to be seen in day time and checked for a potential long term, so I didnt want to screw up pushing too much, I forgot to say that I did plenty of kino before leaving her but no kiss.

I have your same problem in the dancing field thats why I developed great social and talking skills.
You are right about me giving few details but I did the report right after and was kinda tired, if u have any question feel free and I will elaborate.