Favorite Pull Excuses After Dates?

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a few more dates coming up soon. I was curious to see what pull excuses you all are using to get the girl back to your place(or pull to her place) these days.

When I’m Nightgaming, the excuse is always “an afterparty.”

My wing says that his are excuses are to “chill and watch a movie,” “grab a bottle of wine,” or “listen to some music.” I thought that the movie(Netflix n Chill) one was a bit cliche at first, but he says that if the girl is fvcking with you, she will go for these excuses. If she isn’t, she won’t bite. And of course, you have to be a bit persistent when asking.

Of course, you always need to be going for the pull at the end of every date, no matter what…

Just curious as to what pull excuses you guys are using these days for your first dates.

Last edited:

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just curious as to what pull excuses you guys are using these days for your first dates.
A first date pull has a greater degree of difficulty than trying to pull on a 2nd or 3rd date.

A first date pull from a date arranged from a tech-method has a higher degree of difficulty than a first date pull from a date arranged from any sort of in-person approach.

I try to focus on 2nd and 3rd date pulls.

If the goal is a first date pull, you'll want to have some sort of good attraction at your pad to get her to come over. Showing off art pieces your own, souvenirs from travel, or having some awesome drinks at your pad will all work. The pull excuse matters less than her physical attraction to you on a first date.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A first date pull has a greater degree of difficulty than trying to pull on a 2nd or 3rd date.

A first date pull from a date arranged from a tech-method has a higher degree of difficulty than a first date pull from a date arranged from any sort of in-person approach.

I try to focus on 2nd and 3rd date pulls.

If the goal is a first date pull, you'll want to have some sort of good attraction at your pad to get her to come over. Showing off art pieces your own, souvenirs from travel, or having some awesome drinks at your pad will all work. The pull excuse matters less than her physical attraction to you on a first date.
I agree that first date pulls can be more difficult. I need to set up more second and third dates.

Although you could argue, the best way to see her again is to sleep with her on the first date haha.

I was reading my old FRs, and I realized a mistake I’m making is that I need to ALWAYS go for the pull excuse, even if I don’t seed the pull on the date. Of course, it’s better to seed the pull, but you must shoot your shot regardless or it’s an automatic fail of a date lol.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Although you could argue, the best way to see her again is to sleep with her on the first date haha.
There is an argument for that but the sex needs to be very good on the first date. Bad first date sex will not encourage future interaction. To some seducers, longevity of the interaction doesn't matter much.

I was reading my old FRs, and I realized a mistake I’m making is that I need to ALWAYS go for the pull excuse, even if I don’t seed the pull on the date. Of course, it’s better to seed the pull, but you must shoot your shot regardless or it’s an automatic fail of a date lol.
This is a valid point.

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't HAVE a place to take these girls back to, so usually, I have to invite myself to theirs.

In either case, it doesn't really matter what the excuse is if she's feeling you. Something as simple as "you wanna get out of here?" after a short makeout usually gives enough context for her to read between the lines.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In either case, it doesn't really matter what the excuse is if she's feeling you. Something as simple as "you wanna get out of here?" after a short makeout usually gives enough context for her to read between the lines.
True. This is how you got to 90+ notches.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was curious to see what pull excuses you all are using to get the girl back to your place(or pull to her place) these days.
"Come with me, I'll show you my lair."