fatty CB friends

RSanders219

Don Juan
Reaction score
So I'm at this bar last night with a couple of friends seeing my friend's cover band play. I had never seen them before so I really wanted to go check them out. The bar was full of older people (People in their 40s. I'm 22). But drinking with a couple of close friends is always a good time regardless of the people I'm around.

Then I noticed a younger crowd come in later. There was this pretty attractive girl with them (HB: 8) So I decide to try and work the game. Now, yesterday was april fools day so I figured I'd open up with a really lame (but ironically funny) april fools joke.

Me: Excuse me, I just wanted to let you know that your shoes are untied (I said this specifically because she didn't have shoelaces on her boots.)
HB 8: (starts laughing) Umm I don't have shoelaces
Me: Hah, april fools. So tell me, what's your name?
HB 8: _____
Me: Cool, my name's RSanders, so who are your friends here?
HB 8: Well this is _____, and ______

* One of them had the same name is the HB 8 so I made a comment about that, just said "Oh we have 2 girls named ___ here" but these two girls were a couple of whales and I wasn't that interested in them.

Me: So what brings you guys out tonight?
WHALE 1 : WE ALL HAVE SEX WITH EACHOTHER

* They all start laughing, with eachother. I found this really obnoxious when it could've actually been funny if she didn't deliver the joke at such bad timing. I continued trying to converse with HB 8, HB 8 tells me she works as a hairdresser. She worked at the same place as one of my friends.

Me: So HB 8, do you know ____ she was a friend of mine that worked there a few years ago.
HB 8: Oh yeah I love ____! She's really awesome.

*At this point the two whale girls interrupt with more obnoxious sh!t that I can't even remember since I was a little bit drunk and it was fairly late at night. I got pretty annoyed and just went back and joined my friends at the bar. 2 of my friends happen to be really attractive girls, I saw HB 8 looking over with a sort of jealous look. Her and her friends eventually left.

Just wondering how the rest of you guys deal with annoying or fatty friends c0ck blocking in the bar scene. I tried the whole introduce myself to the group rather than just talk to the HB 8 but it just wasn't happenin haha.

Gray The Prince

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You shoulda isolated HB8 and went for the number, like a swoop and grab if possible. Or use your buddies as wingmen to distract the whales.

1ncredible

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like a dead duck. Using wingmen would have been best to neutralise the whales.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
Have the b!tch buy you a drink. You buy the whales a few cheeseburgers to keep them occupied.

Insert/Eject while they're cramming their throats with sizzled meat.

JustWuzzle

Don Juan
Reaction score
^^^^. This I can upload you guys a pic of my ex wife literally shoving a mcdouble down her gullet. i'l put them on photobucket.She's that type of girl you need to stand up to her. The skinny friends probably don't even really like her. Trust me I will never date or marry a 300lb gorilla again