Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

fat girl - tell her i dont like her?

blackwolf

Don Juan
Reaction score
this fat girl i had sex with a few times really likes me and now shes texting me if i wanna hang out again. its been a full week since we hung out. im not attracted to her at all and she texted me today saying "hi. we catching up soon?" i dont know what to say without hurting her feelings.. btw, ive dumped her before and then i called her up once again so its my fault in a way for bringing her back into my life. now im gonna ditch her again :S should i just keep her as a friend and if so how should i tell her that

Huffman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hehe sucks to be the one who gives out rejections, doesn't it ;)

If you can, make a decision and stick with it?

Jet

Don Juan
Reaction score
blackwolf said:
this fat girl i had sex with a few times really likes me and now shes texting me if i wanna hang out again. its been a full week since we hung out. im not attracted to her at all and she texted me today saying "hi. we catching up soon?" i dont know what to say without hurting her feelings.. btw, ive dumped her before and then i called her up once again so its my fault in a way for bringing her back into my life. now im gonna ditch her again :S should i just keep her as a friend and if so how should i tell her that
How can you have sex with someone you're not attracted to? I can't imagine doing that.

runner83

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
blackwolf said:
Ever tried reverse psychology?

How do you think she'd react if you told her you liked her a lot and really wanted to get serious with her?

I did this once. There was a girl from work (the first time we banged it was in the sick room), but a few months later it didn't workout but she kept messaging me.

She threatened to go work and tell them about me fvcking her in the sick room.

I purposely sent her an AFC message about how I missed her so much, I just wanted to be with her, could she take me back? blah blah blah...made me sick, but I was playing a high stakes game.

She sent me a message back, no I had to move on, which I gladly did and never heard from her again.

Of course, she wasn't fat since I don't do fat chicks. On second thoughts, you probably shouldn't try this in your case since it may do the opposite, draw her in and then you'd be even worse off :eek:

Just do a No Contact fadeout, act busy and she'll get the hint. But depending on how you're prospects work out, you'd then have her on standby if you became really desperate ;)

blackwolf

Don Juan
Reaction score
Jet said:
How can you have sex with someone you're not attracted to? I can't imagine doing that.
easy. you turn them over and fuk them from behind. but i got bored of doing doggie style everytime i saw her. i wanna pick up a skinny girl and place her on my dik or lift her up against the wall. can't do that with this one :/

runner83 said:
Ever tried reverse psychology?

How do you think she'd react if you told her you liked her a lot and really wanted to get serious with her?

I did this once. There was a girl from work (the first time we banged it was in the sick room), but a few months later it didn't workout but she kept messaging me.

She threatened to go work and tell them about me fvcking her in the sick room.

I purposely sent her an AFC message about how I missed her so much, I just wanted to be with her, could she take me back? blah blah blah...made me sick, but I was playing a high stakes game.

She sent me a message back, no I had to move on, which I gladly did and never heard from her again.

Of course, she wasn't fat since I don't do fat chicks. On second thoughts, you probably shouldn't try this in your case since it may do the opposite, draw her in and then you'd be even worse off :eek:

Just do a No Contact fadeout, act busy and she'll get the hint. But depending on how you're prospects work out, you'd then have her on standby if you became really desperate ;)
that would definitely make her chase me more lol.

haha, just told her over msn. pretty poor and weak but i couldnt stand to do it in person or even see her again. she was pretty pissed and kept raving on about bullsh1t. i should of just said all in one line; dont like you, like someone else, sorry for wasting ur time, goodbye." instead it turned into a funny ten minute debate. she probably would of just seen the girl who posted on my wall on facebook too about having sex lol. (i know she looks at my fb, she told me she looks at it everyday) anyway. i told her i didnt feel the same way she probably felt about me (but then she kept bullsh1tting saying she didnt want me as a friend or relationship. what a crock cause she wouldnt leave me alone) - also told her i liked someone else and that was it pretty much.

she tried to act like she was the sh1t by repeating that she was deleting me THIS time and telling me to delete her number looool. she just wouldnt shut up so i ended up signing out without saying goodbye. meh, was funny to me anyway. at least i fuking told her instead of ignoring her.

Last edited:

bish0p

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Man, it's like once you do it, it's not as bad...but for me, the guilt sets in a few weeks to a few months later.

Htienvu

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This is always tricky, is there a way to do it without causing too much hurt? Or just tell them directly!

blackwolf

Don Juan
Reaction score
BIG weight off my shoulders... get it? BIG? fat girl .. BIG. looool.. yeah anyway, i feel better now instead of waiting for her to send her next text about catching up. it's OVER!