Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Failing to make a move on an attractive woman to avoid haters

oc16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is more geared towards you younger guys as I used to think this way.

Let's say you work at a bar (or maybe a club you belong to )where only three attractive women work/socialize there and there are about ten guys.

You think you are getting positive IOI's from Sara who is the hottest one.

However, you hesitate and don't make a move with thoughts like.

"Well, I assume every guy that works here also has the hots for her, especially Gerard. Gerard and I get along pretty well and he probably won't like me anymore if I make a move on Sara. Some of the other guys will probably dislike me too. It's probably not worth it." I don't want to rock the boat.

This is especially true if you haven't been there as long as some of the others and some of the other guys are just as attractive as yourself.

Sound familiar? I have been guilty of this behavior.

You go after an attractive woman, other men will dislike you for it guaranteed!

Don't avoid going after a woman due to what other men (whom you want to be liked by) think. You could be missing out on meeting a wonderful woman.

Last edited:

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You go after an attractive woman, other men will dislike you for it guaranteed!
So what?

As long as it's not their woman I'm talking to, I don't care what other men like/dislike.

And if it is their woman, I just give her my IG and tell her I'd love her feedback on my poetry (which sounds like the gayest thing ever to a lot of macho men, but not to women). Discretion is the better part of valour.

NealIRC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually, if the guys were there before you, and she still didn't make a move on them?

Millard Fillmore

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Well, I assume every guy that works here also has the hots for her, especially Gerard. Gerard and I get along pretty well and he probably won't like me anymore if I make a move on Sara. Some of the other guys will probably dislike me too. It's probably not worth it." I don't want to rock the boat.
It's your role to support him IF he makes a move.

It's not your role to wait for him to do it. Fair game.

If he dislikes you for that, he's not a friend.