Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Facebook experiment... somethings missing

Miguel

Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys, give me a look at this, it's for a little experiment of a new type of mini profile for facebook I'm trying out. (The social me thing). It just seems like it's missing something... I just don't know what. (I dunno, maybe I'm completely off in left field.)

(ABOUT ME)

Well apparently I’m pretty darn conceited.

Or at least everyone tells me that, which always puts a smile on my face. I think it’s pretty funny though, (I probably shouldn’t though!) and it constantly seems to put me in all sorts of interesting situations.

What else do you want to know other then that? How about something like these
-I like long walks on the beach.
-I have a nice care.
-I’m looking for that right woman.
-I like meaningful moments of romance.

NOT! (Man, guys who write things like that are wieners!)

I like sports, friends, and fun. I one day just want to try at least everything in the world once. Other then that: ask.

(WHO I'D LIKE TO MEET.)

Supermodels from Iraq? Sure why not? But I'm definitely not sinking to American girls. Well, okay maybe if you by me a beer first and get me drunk.

Kidding.

But seriously, aside from that obvious bad joke, I'm looking for some pretty cool people. I like the sorts of people who want to have fun, not get trapped in the little things, and be willing to do something spontaneous every once in a while. So if you’re like that, drop me a line.

But seriously, i'm kinda bad at this profile thing, so give me a push in the right dirrection.

WC2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You had me half convinced you weren't one of those sniveling little dorks in high school until you got to the 'who i'd like to meet' part.

Last edited: