Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

F@ck it, the time for change is now

Le killeur

Don Juan
Reaction score
Its suddenly hit me that i am a prime AFC. These past months of trying to convince myself im some sort of DJ and know what i am doing have finally unravelled. I've realised that i stand around at parties and rarely approach any girls and provide myself with a million and one excuses of why i do so. I can give out advice and i know the theory pretty well but the practice is an entire different thing.

So here we go, today is the first day of the rest of my life.

I've come to realise that many 'friends' i think i have aren't friends at all, they treat me as a backup friend and aren't there for me at all. My own father is a negative old cynical b@stard who takes his anger out on me for his own failures in life. However from today such negative attitudes will not get me down. 75% of people in life are out to get you down, to criticise you and to make you fail. I understand that now and certain DJ aspects are begginning to manifest within myself. I now rarely give a sh*t. All of these AW are nothing more than a waste of air. They are nothing more than lucky for achieving their looks and such beings waste such potential.
The main focus now is my education. I am currently in college and the exams i am taking within the next few months will essentially determine the rest of my life. HOWEVER i am the most procrastinated and lazy person ever with regards to education (stupid i know). So from this day forth i WILL achieve my grades and goals and i WILL get into the university of my choice. I will put in the hours, day after day to succeed in all that i set my mind too. For the next 3 months girls do not exist. My life is for ME to live. Not for some dumb b*tch to take over!

I wholeheartedly advise anyone in a similar position to make a TRUE change in their life as i hope to do from this day forth. Stop kidding yourself thinking you are some form of DJ or even close, i know i thought i was and for that i am an abseloute fool. From this day on i swear to myself to make a positive change in my life, a true change, not a superficial veneer for my self-esteem. Gone are the days where life dictates my path. I dictate to life which path i shall take.

No more time wasted on AW's and undeserving b*tches
No more procrastination - Be the change you want to see in the world.
No more fake friends and no more feeling the need to validate myself to such people - I dont care what people think i do.
No more allowing those who fail at their goals to get me down and deter me from my goals
No more having a cynical outlook on life, look around the world is a beautiful place, look at the achievements of others, not with resentment but with joy and happiness - i shall not become one of the 75%.
Focus on my education - Work ethic is the key to greatness.
Focus on the gym and continue my transformation
Improve my confidence further - at every oppurtunity to smile, talk or approach an attractive girl, heck even an ugly girl just to add a touch of happiness to their day.
BECOME A DON JUAN.

Nothing worth having in this world is easy.
I will do 11, because my opponent stops at 10. Will you be the one to do 12?

We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then, is not an act, but a habit. - Aristotle

Le killeur

Don Juan
Reaction score
Cheers man, find writing things down helps me commit. Self-improvement is numero uno.

TheMale

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Le killeur (sound like you're frenchie)
i can totally relate to that, honestly i almost thought i was reading myself, we have a lot of things in common (in your post).

but to be honest right now i'm starting to think i'm a bit lost and dont know where i'm going.
i have the direction but not so sure anymore about it.

Le killeur

Don Juan
Reaction score
TheMale just remember that you are your number one priority in life. I've been lurking here for a few months and what i thought a DJ was, was a player, the guy who got all the chicks. However i have realised that a DJ is a man at one with himself, he is happy with his own life regardless of women. Therefore the journey to Don Juan begins with self improvement and only once you are happy with your own life will you successfully go out with the attitude of i dont give a sh*t because regardless of what you say or do to me, i am happy. Society places unfair pressure on us to be constantly chasing girls, which in reality is a tiny, minor part of life. Look at these women most men adore and worship and realise the majority of them or not worth twice the person you are. They are simply dumb b*tches. Realise this and you realise that you truly are of great value just for even attempted to improve yourself.

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
Le killeur said:
TheMale just remember that you are your number one priority in life. I've been lurking here for a few months and what i thought a DJ was, was a player, the guy who got all the chicks. However i have realised that a DJ is a man at one with himself, he is happy with his own life regardless of women.

Society places unfair pressure on us to be constantly chasing girls, which in reality is a tiny, minor part of life. Look at these women most men adore and worship and realise the majority of them or not worth twice the person you are. They are simply dumb b*tches. Realise this and you realise that you truly are of great value just for even attempted to improve yourself.
Studies have shown that marriage is better for mens health than women.

Not sure if I agree that you can be happy in life regardless of women. Human beings aren't meant to be alone, no matter how people are around you.

Agree about improving yourself, but wouldn't call women "dumb *****es". They are human beings like you and me, created in God's image.

TitanSS

Don Juan
Reaction score
Trump said:
Studies have shown that marriage is better for mens health than women.

Not sure if I agree that you can be happy in life regardless of women. Human beings aren't meant to be alone, no matter how people are around you.

Agree about improving yourself, but wouldn't call women "dumb *****es". They are human beings like you and me, created in God's image.
I believe his point is that you cannot be happy with anyone else if you are not happy with yourself. He hit the nail on the head when he said society has pressured us into chasing women and making us feel like we need one, when really there is a lot more that plays into our happiness and catching a women isn't going to fix that. Could this be a reason why over half of all marriages end in divorce?

The purpose of this site is to be a true man and be happy within yourself, although it is treated more like a PUA site.