Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Eyes

Darth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So today I go up to the counter and smile, making eye contact with the checker. And she tells me I have really pretty eyes. Then she says, "Very sexy."

This took me off guard because a few weeks ago, another girl I didn't even know said the exact same thing, that I had really pretty eyes. "Very deep. Deep blue" she said.

Now obviously this is not a bad thing, but I'm just curious, have any of you gotten this type of comment, and if so, do you think it's physical, or just the fact that you made eye contact with them. Is it an honest comment, or just a come-on? It's hard to tell sometimes...

Miguel

Don Juan
Reaction score
I thought this was going to be another

( . Y . ) These are not the eyes topic.

Anyways, to the point, cool man. Lucky, now don't be caught off gaurd by it again and get a friggen number or something.

Darth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OK, I was just wondering because I thought that girls didn't focus on physical traits as much, so it seemed to me more a flirting move than an actual compliment, but the fact that it happened twice makes me wonder...

"Anyways, to the point, cool man. Lucky, now don't be caught off gaurd by it again and get a friggen number or something."

Amen dude:)

Edit: Actually, the next time a girl says that, I should just go, "Thank you! Is there a number I can reach you at?"

Bam!

If she refuses, I can joke my way out of it.

slickaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dont worry about it bru.its a good thing i get that alot about my lips.
you ever notice girls tellin you how lucky you are to have nice eyelashes?
now that sh!ts annoyin..i always end that convo with
"oh yeh...you cant have my eyelashes but you can get to kno them better if you put ur number in my phone"...sometimes it works..sometimes they laugh and walk away.lol.

Darth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
slickaz said:
you ever notice girls tellin you how lucky you are to have nice eyelashes?
Yeah, actually. Forgot to add that part.