Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Extreme IOI's (Choosing Signals)

We_ArE_VeNOM

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I do not agree with the choosing signal theory because some of the worst women I have encountered, fickle minded bubbly flirtatious women, tend to throw out "IOIs" like halloween candy.
You don't agree with the cold approach theory either.

Tsk tsk.

We_ArE_VeNOM

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fair enough, however.

If that isn't a huge IOI, I don't know what is! :p
I will have a conversation with her today...it appears she is a history revisionists, based on what I gather from a text convo earlier lol.

M

member162951

Oh, I'm just on here saying the hottest shiit but selling the least, as usual :rofl:
Not true, your stories are hugely entertaining!!

To answer your earlier question, yes I'm female but you wouldn't go for me. I'm skinny with average-sized tits and blonde. :lol:

We_ArE_VeNOM

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So by that logic, you should also be flattered if some homo tries to pick you you?
I am hetero, so your logic is shiity.

WTF. Being hit on by ugly/fat/old women, men or domestic animals does not count.
Hmm.

No mention of her weight or face was mentioned.

Next.

We_ArE_VeNOM

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I kinda agree. It's an extremely difficult topic tho.

Waiting for ioi to me feels like feminine energy. You get an ioi, get some attention/ validation , and the bliss of this combined with the small window to act upon it often time makes it as I say rather a complimentary flirt than anything else.

If anything imo its best to ASSUME you'll get ioi wherever you go ( because you are a don juan, physically impressive and you are hard to go by unnoticed).
Exactly!!

Months ago, I made an entire thread on the benefits of being physically impressive and increasing your SMV with women.

I've been getting so many compliments nowadays that I just assume I am gonna get complimented in some fashion whenever I step out.

Not only that, but recently began keeping track/logging my monthly compliments.

I get so many that it is worth keeping track of. :cool:

Especially when you are "too hungry" looking for ioi ironically enough it will wear you down, actually missing the REALLY interested women.

If I've learned anything it's that once a woman is truly interested she'll definitely make a move, or at least positions herself close to you. That's why its important to ALWAYS be busy upping your smv to the maxxx.
Look for IOI, but just don't rely on them.

That's all I'm saying.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To answer your earlier question, yes I'm female but you wouldn't go for me. I'm skinny with average-sized tits and blonde. :lol:
As long as you're flexible, I wouldn't care that you're blonde. :cool:

Being hit on domestic animals does not count.
If my Main Cool cat likes you, you're probably a great person.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually, gay men are more obsessed about male aesthetics than women, so when a gay man thinks you're beautiful that is a compliment. Maybe not a compliment you like to hear as a straight guy, but it still means you're one handsome MFer.
My butthole puckers up and I cringe every time.

We_ArE_VeNOM

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

So, I just got off the phone with her, and..

1. She maintained that the bump was just an accident lol. She claims that she was looking down and did not notice me standing there.

2. I asked her how old she is and after being playfully reluctant about it, she revealed that she is 63 yrs old.

3. Before I told her my age, she stated that she is not a cougar and is against dating younger men (the youngest she would go is late 40's).

4. I told her my age and it appeared to be a complete turnoff for her, as she remained strong in her conviction about not dating younger men.

5. She complimented me on my physique.

6. She stated that we could only be friends, which was a suggestion I vehemently dismissed.

7. After going back and forth with her and her constantly shooting my advances down, it was time for Mode X.

8. I went Mode X on her, and she politely declined.

Basically, end of the discussion.

Conclusion: The conversation with her wasn't bad. The back and forth exchanges weren't contenious. She seemed genuinely concerned about her dating a guy that was around her daughters age.

There were some inconsistencies in her account of what happened between us at the store, so I don't know if I fully believe her.

Either way, she texted me when she could have easily not, as she wasn't under any obligation to do so.

Therefore, she goes down as a successful cold approach, despite not being able to close the deal with physical contact.

Unless something else comes up..

The end.

Millard Fillmore

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So by that logic, you should also be flattered if some homo tries to pick you you? WTF. Being hit on by ugly/fat/old women, men or domestic animals does not count.
Gay men and ugly / fat women are only saying what most attractive women wish they had the balls to say. Of course it counts.

M

member162951

She maintained that the bump was just an accident lol. She claims that she was looking down and did not notice me standing there.
Calling BS on that. She would have apologized immediately and been on her way. Versus continue walking and 10 feet later, coyly turn her head and utter "I'm sorry"? :oops:

Plus the way you have described yourself physically, how could she NOT notice you? Lol

Goes to show, even 64 year old women still have some Girl Game! It's bad Girl Game imo, but still "Game."

Not to mention, why did she call you if there was no interest? To tell you she has no interest? Lol

I do think when she discovered your age, she became intimidated or perhaps she didn't care for your direct approach/advances?

What is Mode X?

Last edited by a moderator:

We_ArE_VeNOM

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Calling BS on that. She would have apologized immediately and been on her way. Versus continue walking and 10 feet later, coyly turn her head and utter "I'm sorry"?
Very perceptive, because that is exactly what I meant when I said there was some inconsistencies.

If you bump someone by accident, usually you will apologize in that instance...instead of, like you said, coyly saying I'm sorry after walking 10 feet.

Bullshiit.

The other inconsistency is; she made it seem as if her movements were planned..

"I was just on my way to the managers office and I didn't even see you there".

Yet, she did not go into the managers office..she walked towards it and turned around once we began talking...and didn't doubleback after she walked away...but instead, walked to the backroom door.

Bullshiit.

Plus the way you have described yourself physically, how could she NOT notice you? Lol

Goes to show, even 64 year old women still have some Girl Game! It's bad Girl Game imo, but still "Game."

Not to mention, why did she call you if there was no interest? To tell you she has no interest? Lol

I do think when she discovered your age, she became intimidated or perhaps she didn't care for your direct approach/advances?
She kept emphasizing "age", as in no dates, romance, or intimacy with men of my age range..as if that was the only thing holding her back.

I only went direct with her once the temperature of the convo began to drop...then it was like; might as well.

What is Mode X?
My version of Mode One :cool:

Reaction score
well in some ways, IOI's are good because it means that once a guy acts upon them, it means that his presence will be welcomed

pipeman84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
3. Before I told her my age, she stated that she is not a cougar and is against dating younger men (the youngest she would go is late 40's).

4. I told her my age and it appeared to be a complete turnoff for her, as she remained strong in her conviction about not dating younger men.
Considering this, the only way it makes logical sense that the bump you described in OP was an IOI is if you appeared to her to be in your late 40s. :rolleyes: :zip:
Either that, or it was indeed an accident as she repeatedly stated.

We_ArE_VeNOM

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Considering this, the only way it makes logical sense that the bump you described in OP was an IOI is if you appeared to her to be in your late 40s. :rolleyes: :zip:
Either that, or it was indeed an accident as she repeatedly stated.
I agree, either way (accident or no accident), I was attractive enough for her to hmu even though she could have easily not done so.

That is why I jot her down as a successful cold approach.

The age thing though, damn.

My bday is tomorrow, I'll be 39.

No way I look to be in late 40's...her age perception must be terrible lol.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
Do what? Give my number to a desperate 50 something woman and get a text from her? Not hating man, but to me a 50s woman is gross.
You say that, but smash Halle Berry and Jennifer Lopez. There's women past 50 you'd pipe out like I would, let's not kid ourselves.

But I wouldn't give my number first.

I was with a black nurse who was 64 and had triple d's on her chest. Met on Bumble, less than 24 hours of speaking, best date experience ever from the few months I've been on it. Started August 2023. Now, the app sucks. Too many locked doors and dead ends. part-0_20230930_113317.jpg

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
to me a 50s woman is gross.
I tend to agree with this.

When I was in my teens and the first half of my 20s, I did see some women in their 30s/40s out in the real world and found a few of them attractive. While that wasn't my target market at the time, I realized that these attractive women existed.

It has been difficult for me at any age to find women 50+ attractive. There are a few outliers out there but most of us will never encounter these outliers in real life. It is more realistic to encounter a 30s-early 40s attractive woman. Late 40s is tough with the onset of menopause occurring close to that time.

All_Kindz_Of_Gainz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You say that, but smash Halle Berry and Jennifer Lopez. There's women past 50 you'd pipe out like I would, let's not kid ourselves.

But I wouldn't give my number first.

I was with a black nurse who was 64 and had triple d's on her chest. Met on Bumble, less than 24 hours of speaking, best date experience ever from the few months I've been on it. Started August 2023. Now, the app sucks. Too many locked doors and dead ends. View attachment 12462
Bro, nobody here wants to see the disgusting women you fvck.