Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Ex Girlfriend wants to talk

vatoloco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
f283000 said:
this must be the millionth "gf/ex re-initiated contact" thread i've seen and they always end the same way.
Some people just need to learn the hard way. ;)

Lucifero

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Mantis Toboggan said:
I know what you're going through man. So don't think I'm being harsh...

But Hit it and leave? Who are you fooling? That doesn't sound like you. If you hit it tonight, you'd be waking up early to serve her breakfast in bed tomorrow. This little 3-month relationship has you all mushy and soft.

You need to just break ties with this girl for a while. Go out on the town for a few months, work out, meet women, make more friends...basically become a new man. If you wanna give her a call AFTER all that, just to show off the cool new you, then go for it.
:crackup:

sodbuster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OK, here's my take. THe guy she WAS interested in dating,didn't fall for her,it didn't work out, etc.,etc., SO ,she calls to see if you'll take her back-give her dinner and sex until she can find better. You are looking to get hit harder next time.

OFWHAP

Don Juan
Reaction score
sodbuster said:
OK, here's my take. THe guy she WAS interested in dating,didn't fall for her,it didn't work out, etc.,etc., SO ,she calls to see if you'll take her back-give her dinner and sex until she can find better. You are looking to get hit harder next time.
That's not always true though. Some girls legitimately feel like they screwed up when breaking up with their boyfriends. In the story of my ex and me, there wasn't any other guy in the equation. She started talking to me about less than a week after things had ended. I cut off contact, and it screwed with her. If anything else had been happening on the side, I would have heard about it, seeing as she was still hanging out with my friends. Girls don't always leave one guy for another, sometimes they simply take a break from dating. Some girls leave their boyfriends only for the fact they don't have feelings for them anymore. I still stand by my original message that this won't work out in the end, and you're only holding yourself back by going back to this girl. She WILL break up with you again.

DonutMan

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been through almost the same thing. Got the girl back, for another month...then she did the same **** over. I would maybe give her another chance but make her work for it. Don't call her, make her call you and pursue you. If you arrange to meet up just focus on having a good time with her, but make her put in the effort. If she doesn't do it then it's not worth bothering with her.

And remember no matter how it works out there are always better girls out there.

sux2bu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All girls flake and have no idea what they want from one day to the next. Most get buyer's remorse then listen to what their friends tell them (you can do so much better!) when you're not around. Just don't be a Capt. Savahoe and NEVER limit your options with other women.