Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

ex gf dating someone

Romjuan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
im sure you guys remember my threads. ltr of 2 years living with eachother yah dah yah dah. well the last post i hd about her waas 3 weeks ago when she saw me with another girl. all of you were saying no contact and dont explain yourself. so since then i hve not contacted her and have been spinning tons of pltes. well my sis is good friends with her nd sked her how re you doing since the break up. she said my ex is dating someone. im not interested in ny of these plates which probably is the reason why ive been thinking about my ex. this hurts. i know it tkes time but mybe you guys can give me some encourgement.

italostud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do yourself a favor and tell your sister not to speak about your ex to you. I'm sure she'll understand.

I don't know how or why you broke up with the ex, but you need to temporarily erase her from your memory. You need other women to take your mind off of the ex. Looks like you have that but you're not interested in them. Then devote your time to going out and finding better women to talk to. Or pick up a new hobby.

After it doesn't hurt anymore, then you can think about your ex. At that point though, you probably won't even want to.

Crow

Don Juan
Reaction score
Wait until you find out an ex of 4 yrs. got married to a guy she dated before you. That one stings.

brian123

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Look at the bright side. What more do you have to go through than this? Use this as motivation to move on.

OFWHAP

Don Juan
Reaction score
Crow said:
Wait until you find out an ex of 4 yrs. got married to a guy she dated before you. That one stings.
Wouldn't that be worse for them though? That means one of them settled. One of them left for greener pastures but then went back to the sure thing because the grass ended up not being as green on the other side.

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Crow said:
That means that she "branch swung" backwards because her plans to replace you with a wealthier, taller, stronger, more masculine guy crashed and burned.
She "settled" for a guy whom she knew she could "manage".

Kailex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
jophil28 said:
That means that she "branch swung" backwards because her plans to replace you with a wealthier, taller, stronger, more masculine guy crashed and burned.
Just like Chris Rock once said: Men cannot go backwards sexually, women cannot go backwards in lifestyle.

Jophil hit it the nail right on the head.

And Romjuan, COME ON. I just don't have the energy today to even post what I've posted to you for the last 2 months...

Romjuan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Kailex said:
Just like Chris Rock once said: Men cannot go backwards sexually, women cannot go backwards in lifestyle.

Jophil hit it the nail right on the head.

And Romjuan, COME ON. I just don't have the energy today to even post what I've posted to you for the last 2 months...

i know kailex, im sure everyone is tired of this mess with this ex of mine... the no contact has made things easier along with the 4 other girls im dating but ****... it still hurts.

on a side note theres another dillema with another girl i need advice about that im going to post a new thread for. i can use your guys advice.

Weezy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Romjuan

I went through a 3 year LTR breakup in Sept.

You can read about it in the no contact thread. Broke me down as hard as I'd been broken down. Thought of buying a ring and all that AFC jazz...

Took ALL of my strength to never contact her.

First 3 months sucked.... But I met another chick and I started to like her, ended up not working out..

Since then man I've been on a tear. Went four weekends in a row with hooking up with a chick just to get my confidence re-calibrated.

thinking about it is just gonna make it worse, it's done, it's over, you can NEVER go back. Accept it.

I would laugh if I saw my EX now. NC will make it so she has 0 power over you. You can look her square in the eye and be like what b1tch? You weren't even worth a phonecall after you dumped me.

It just takes time man, but you will get over it. It's just a skirt, there are lots and lots of em, and most of em are all fn retarded anyway.

You don't miss her, you miss the comfort. It will be fine, I promise, I've been through that dark tunnel and back out into the light. Not having a GF can be fun as hell man. Focus on yourself.

Romjuan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i feel what your going through weezy. i have been doing really good with the ladies too, its just none seem like quality and i feel like im downgrading with these other girls. it also doesnt help that all of my friends have gfs.

Bender936

Reaction score
Just remember, whenever you see an attractive woman, some guy, somewhere, is tired of her sh*t.

Improve yourself. Achieve your goals. Spin more plates.

L B

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You should just enjoy the single life at the moment. Easier said than done after a big breakup, but think of it this way. You have a lot more free time to yourself. Take time to improve other aspects of your life and aim at improving your overall game. You will attractive higher quality ladies when you yourself are of great quality.

After my last breakup, I was devastated. It took sometime for me to even consider meeting anyone new. But one day, I decided focus on whatever stage of life I'm in and work at it. I worked on my career and worked on my health. I became happier and felt that I was ready to move on. I dated a bunch of girls. I guess the term used on this site is spinning lots of plates. When I was ready for a long term relationship, I had lots to choose from and chose the one that best fits my critera. The one I chose at the time, she's still with me after 4 years.

If somehow, my current relationship fails, I will rinse and repeat. Live in the moment but plan for tomorrow. Gotta have that confidence man.

jonwon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I remember my first GF, whe we broke up, I was devistated.

Second one, it hurt but not as much.

Third - less more so.

e.t.c

I've never met a guy who didn't go though this at some stage, even the most successful guys - even guys that drop women like used nappies for the slightest infraction started somewhere.

It get's easier and I like to think of it, as a lesson in life, to toughen you up.

It's part of the ritual to being a man.

Next time, next girl, it wont hurt as much -

There is always some residue, depending on how you felt for her, but just know the more experianced you become the less you care and the more you can focus on the reality of the situation rather then be blinded by emotions.

johnwarner

Reaction score
Seeing someone you love with another is never an easy thing. If you are a man who has suffered through a split with a woman you still adore, you may find yourself in this very situation. If your ex girlfriend is dating someone else and you want her back, you need to approach the issue in a very specific manner. If you blindly plunge into the task of getting her back without a well thought out plan you may potentially risk losing her forever.

Crow

Don Juan
Reaction score
jophil28 said:
She would have liked to marry me and settle down, but I dumped her and he was there waiting. It must have worked out for them. I never looked back to check.