Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

everybody that been the friend may want to read this

MrJibbles

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ouch. This is depressing as hell, but true. As an introverted nerd, especially in high school, I know that feel. I disagree with the girl on one thing though.

"I'd go so far as to say that your rejection - or lack - of your male instincts will stem population growth, as more and more shy guys try to become intelligent by studying a wide range of information that is largely supplied and accepted by previous social inadequates, instead of following their primal instincts of becoming grown men, impregnating women and thus contributing to the continuation of the human race."

All of this info passed down by "social inadequates" (aka. beta male intellectuals) has driven the advancement of society, with regards to science, technology, education, politics, medicine, etc. This is more useful to society than a bunch of alpha males knocking up chicks, if you'd ask me.

In fact, in the book Freakanomics, the author makes a pretty convincing case that the legalization of abortion in the early 1970s prevented a whole generation of babies born by "alpha males" from being created. If these babies had been born, they would be predominantly raised by single mothers (after their alpha fathers left) and in poverty, being predisposed to crime, unprotected sex, drug use, etc.

And the fact that the girl says she'd prefer an "impulsive", "savage", and "uncivilised" man just proves the self-destructive nature of female instinctual attraction to alpha males.

I hate to say it, but nice guys finish last. I wish it weren't so.

MrJibbles

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ouch. This is depressing as hell, but true. As an introverted nerd, especially in high school, I know that feel. I disagree with the girl on one thing though.

"I'd go so far as to say that your rejection - or lack - of your male instincts will stem population growth, as more and more shy guys try to become intelligent by studying a wide range of information that is largely supplied and accepted by previous social inadequates, instead of following their primal instincts of becoming grown men, impregnating women and thus contributing to the continuation of the human race."

All of this info passed down by "social inadequates" (aka. beta male intellectuals) has driven the advancement of society, with regards to science, technology, education, politics, medicine, etc. This is more useful to society than a bunch of alpha males knocking up chicks, if you'd ask me.

In fact, in the book Freakanomics, the author makes a pretty convincing case that the legalization of abortion in the early 1970s prevented a whole generation of babies born by "alpha males" from being created. If these babies had been born, they would be predominantly raised by single mothers (after their alpha fathers left) and in poverty, being predisposed to crime, unprotected sex, drug use, etc.

And the fact that the girl says she'd prefer an "impulsive", "savage", and "uncivilised" man just proves the self-destructive nature of female instinctual attraction to alpha males.

I hate to say it, but nice guys finish last. I wish it weren't so.