Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Ever approached another girl while on a date?

tihash

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I was at a Starbucks tonight with a girl I met from a cold approach. It was our Day 2. The date girl was a 7. A girl walks in 5 min. after I get there (and after my date began) and was a 9. It was like punishment to sit there and see her all by her lonesome typing away on her netbook.

I wind up walking my date to her car and kiss closing her. I thought about walking back in but thought I'd look like a weirdo. Has anyone done this? Any tips?

In retorspect, I think I should have just walked back in and sarged as usual and mentioned I was there with a friend and noticed her and had to come back in and meet her...

WaterTiger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
AFTER the first date is over, sure! Go for it.

(When I first read the title of the thread I thought you were sarging girl 2 IN FRONT OF girl 1, which would be very mean!)

amoka

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You certainly should have gone for it, dude. Lesson learn.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Eh, why not?

I've tried to get a number from Girl #2 at a bar or club while Girl #1 was in the bathroom/off doing whatever...usually Girl #1 gets back before you can successfully extract the number from Girl #2.