EUROOOPE politcal forum?

DrMetallica

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey hey,

Ive lived in the Czech Republic (an EU passport ROCKS) now for the past couple months, I must say I have become fascinated by EU politics by being here. Does anyone know a forum as good as this for discussing EU politics? I know the EU has its own website/discussion forums but the layout is to ****e...

XOXO
DrMet

sparky0000

Banned
Reaction score
Ukraine - Not EU... Belarus - Not EU... Russia - Not Even European... Moldova - White Somalia...uh...I mean Not EU... Georgia - Not EU You get the idea. The EU has something against the world's most beautiful and desperate girls. What up with that? Add Switzerland in the mix (non EU and the best Western country on the planet) and I don't see where the interest would be.

EU passports suck. I would take a Swiss passport over an EU one in a heartbeat. Andorra in da house? I would pretty much die for that passport. The best "peacocking" passport is the always sexy navy blue American passport. That bad boy is every straight males ticket to paradise in towns like Nikolaev or Kherson in Ukraine. BTW, Nikolaev is maybe the creepiest town on the planet these days. I am not SO pathetic that I actually go to either of those places. Kyiv and Odessa are good enough for me. Any town where a google search results in NOTHING but romance tour and short-term rental apartment hits is just a little extreme for me.

theunflushables

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man, I want an EU passport so bad.

theunflushables

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, I guess more than the EU passport is EU citizenship.

Centaurion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The EU has started to suck because of the influx of former east block lands. Shiat, on december 31st 2006, thousands of people were lining up on the bulgarian border, ready to cross the border when Bulgaria got officially admittet to the EU. Look at the british economy, it's going tits up because of all the people from Polen migrating there. And if Turkey ever gets admitted, it'll all go to hell.

The best passport to have is from one of the countries in the EFTA agreement ( http://www.efta.int/ ). This gives you free access to the EU and some additional benefits, while your country stay the hell away from the cluster-fvck that is the EU.