Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Epiphany : Lose all Hope. Have no care. Do what you want.

Alex DeLarge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A lot of the time, we think we are doing what we want when we in fact aren't.

A friend and I went for a walk today. We both started getting into zen buddhism a bit and joked around saying "let's just walk until we find the meaning of life".. We both knew it wouldn't be before us, but we had a good 3 hour conversation on our desires in life, our frustrations, and our regrets. Then it hit us like a ton of bricks.

These desires, frustrations, regrets and so forth is the creation of misery. Without happiness there is no such thing as misery. Without misery, there is no such thing as happiness. But in order to stray from this path of duality we need to think happiness is misery, misery is happiness. They work together.

The way to throw away this dualistic notion is to purely live. Don't think tomorrow, don't think yesterday. Just think "now".

TonyBaloney

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for this, Alex.

I think alot of budding DJ's would do well to start looking at philosophy, and words of the ancients that have stood the test of time, rather than some gimmicky, made up pua notions.

I have always tried to follow a pattern of following profound wisdom that is generally accepted as true from 100 years plus. Has a period last year od reading the rambler, the idler, the adventurer papers by Dr Samuel Johnson - I advise anyone in search of human nature to have a look at some of these, even if they are written in 18th century English!

One must not forget that the ancients too had a high sex drive and wanted to fook as many women as posssible.

To all men presently suffering from a bad break up - check out an old music video - shes so cold by the rolling stones ;)

Tony