Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Epidemic of denying a man his rightful use of Vagina usage

The Mad Ghost

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If you think about it, this community of ours is reltivaly small compared to a world-wide spectrum. In this instant, why are there not MORE men on here and other Pick Up sites. If all added up, we're in the hundreds of thousands. Thats peanuts compared to a total demographic of worldwide pop.

So how are normal everyday guys coping with being denied his rightful use of a woman's private parts. Can anybody tell me what would lead a man to commit an entire massacre on Women? Why did he get so bitter?

What drove this man to insanity? http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/32292246/
In his position, he states that he had done everything to try and attract a woman and couldn't. If you look at most PUA sites, there are literally hundreds of guys stating the same thing, why did he go the extra mile? Why couldnt he just P4P?

5string

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MadG...read it. Would love to see his psych records, and I'll bet there are some. That may be where the answer lies. His problem was between his ears. Not the way he appeared. Betcha something else. I'd speculate he did not have any male friends either. Think about any person who shoots a bunch of people (which happens all the time). He gets arrested and and we pay for an attorney to defend him. Say the attorney defends him and asserts the insanity defense. Is not the very nature of the act of murdering several people enough evidence that the guy is crazy? I mean in my book, you have to be insane to commit something so henous. This man had more going on than just women I think. One thing for sure though, he's crazier than a sh!t house rat.

Last edited:

DonJuanna

Don Juan
Reaction score
how are normal everyday guys coping with being denied his rightful use of a woman's private parts
do men have a right to use any woman's private parts, or just some women in particular? what criteria do you use to determine which women each normal everyday guy has a right to?

prairiedog24

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm all for confidence, integrity, self-improvement, etc., but what the crap is this "right to" sh***. Rights are negative dumbass. You have a right to be FREE from interference in some things, but never TO something of somebody else's.

My god, what are men coming to these days when they talk like that. Gemme a break dude. Is that how you'd like other guys to talk about your wife/girlfriend/sister/mother/daughter? With all the really fantastic advice from several fantastic posters, we really don't need a wanna-be-4chan underbelly of sosuave. Move along.

2crudedudes

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You can't just take his word for it. For all he knows, he did everything he could. But that doesn't mean its enough.

I've tried my hardest to learn French from reading just one book. How come I don't know French??? What the fvck?

Some people get frustrated easily and just give up with minimal effort. Those are the same people that go to extremes because their frustration pushes them over the limit. He probably saw himself as perfect, and didn't think much to actually change himself. His version of "looking nice" might be pathetic in the eyes of a woman.

SexyMofo

Banned
Reaction score
Pitiful. He was 5'10, white, nice looking with 200k in the bank.

I'm 5'5, Asian, average looking with a lot less in the bank. I haven't given up. I've pulled a lot of p*ssy.

That guy gave up. That's his problem.

Uberguy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The Mad Ghost said:
So how are normal everyday guys coping with being denied his rightful use of a woman's private parts.
There is no epidemic. There are no lost rights. There is only the process of sexual selection, which has been tested by hundreds of millions of years of evolution. Alpha males get the beautiful women. Beta males get the desperate fatties. And losers like the guy in the article (A Gamma male? Epsilon?) get nothing.

So it has been for eons. So it shall remain for eons.

Scion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The reason that there aren't more men on pick up sites is because most guys can get pvssy, therefore not forced to seek out sites like this. The guys coming here fall into 3 categories: guy who's trying to fvck as many girls as possible (maybe he could get pvssy before, maybe not), guys who could never get any pvssy before and want to change that (these guys are mostly virgins and in general will remain virgins for a long time), and finally, guys that got dumped and are looking to get that girl back (these guys are usually pretty misguided).

prairiedog24

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Scion said:
The reason that there aren't more men on pick up sites is because most guys can get pvssy, therefore not forced to seek out sites like this. The guys coming here fall into 3 categories: guy who's trying to fvck as many girls as possible (maybe he could get pvssy before, maybe not), guys who could never get any pvssy before and want to change that (these guys are mostly virgins and in general will remain virgins for a long time), and finally, guys that got dumped and are looking to get that girl back (these guys are usually pretty misguided).
This is a good point. I found the site trying to figure out what sort of advice was out there for a friend zone sort of situation. That situation is long over, but I discovered that this "game" is intricate enough that it can be fun to analyze, practice, see results, etc.

It's like anything... some people just want to be good at everything they do. I have a hard time doing anything half-way.

Megaman XIV

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
No man is entitled to any pu$$y. You gotta get off your ass and pull some. Sometimes you gotta rely on luck.

This article taught me that it's not worth giving up. Disregard females and acquire currency.

10% of the guys are doing 90% of the f**king. If you're not in that 10%, you will have to go through countless tests, barriers, flakes, and the dreaded alpha who will swoop in and steal your girl.

Pu$$y has a very high market value and so do women. They can get laid whenever, wherever, however, and by whoever, and they know it.

runner83

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Uberguy said:
There is no epidemic. There are no lost rights. There is only the process of sexual selection, which has been tested by hundreds of millions of years of evolution. Alpha males get the beautiful women. Beta males get the desperate fatties. And losers like the guy in the article (A Gamma male? Epsilon?) get nothing.

So it has been for eons. So it shall remain for eons.
Amen. May that always be so.

As harsh as it may sound, there's only 2 reasons why a guy can't pick up / attract women:

1) He is a loser (at least, at that point in time), and women are only choosing what is best for the human race as determined by eons of evolution; and/or

2) He is not putting himself into situations to meet and talk to women.

kingsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DonJuanna said:
do men have a right to use any woman's private parts, or just some women in particular? what criteria do you use to determine which women each normal everyday guy has a right to?
guys who have no game and dont imoprove thier game dont have a riught to the pu$$y.
guys on here who either dont understand or are slow-learners dont deserve the pu$$y till they are up to a good standard