Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Enlisting in military tomorrow

Konada

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's a rite of passage for every male in my country. Well that day has finally come for me, feeling bittersweet at the moment. Excited to start life in camp but sad to leave my family. 3 weeks to my first bookout, until then see you guys.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
You're pretty dumb.

In a time of war you'll be a hero, right now you are just dumb. Because there is no Al Qaida, and CIA is behind all the terror threats. Good luck in Gestapo army. If you lucky you'll come back all safe or just die, if you're not, you'll loose a limb and live for the rest of your life as a freak.

BMX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^^Oh, you must be speaking from 13-14 years of service. Continue to enlighten us with your tactical cowardice.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
Cowardice is to serve a banker dictatorship and bring "democracy" to oil rich nations across the ocean.

Cowardice is to not know the truth and go with the crowd, because it's popular.

Cowardice is to accept official 9/11 theory without questioning the facts.

Cowardice is to act like a coward in the face of tyranny.

StateOfMind

Don Juan
Reaction score
Backseatjuan... Did you just now watch a clip of Alex Jones? You seemed so fired up on talking about cia etc.. Dude we all know about that ****, so calm down. Now, you are foolish to tell me that Im an idiot for joining the military or for anyone else to do so.

Get YOUR **** together first before talking crap on others. We all have different reasons for joining the military.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The guy left for military conscription it was not his choice to ,he has no merits or faults.

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good luck man. Thank you for contributing to my safety.

ArcBound

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PRMoon said:
The national guard contributes to your safety.

As brave as the soldiers in the Middle East are, they are not in anyway shape or form contributing to your safety.

In fact they found that the conflicts in the MiddleEast since the Iraqi War have only been spreading gun trafficking and drug trafficking to the neighboring countries like Turkey our NATO ally.

Or turning 50% of all kids in Iraq into orphans. Want to guess which nation they will grow up hating for all their suffering and despair? That's a rhetorical question its Ammericuhhh.

Fact is non of the Middle East conflicts contribute to America's safety or the safety of American citizens.

We just shake hands with their leaders, and when we have an agenda to implement in their country we dispose of their same leaders and torture their people. To top it off we leave a worse government in place than the one we disposed out of pretend friendship.

http://i1.tribune.com.pk/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/qaddafi-obama-REUTERS-640x480.jpg

I wonder why the news doesn't cover the fact that the Libyan government became even more Islamicized and radical after Western intervention.

And then when Americans and Europeans just can't get any stupider they start complaining about the influx of Muslim people into their countries and spewing racist sh!t. I wonder if razing their country's infrastructure, murdering their people and economically strangholding muslim nations is why they are coming over to western nations in boats. :rolleyes:

But of course the army is protecting the people and making us safe! How dare you speak against our army like that!!!!!!2!!!!!11!!!1!!1!1!!1!!!!

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PRMoon said:
Its not about defend the safety of someone at home, its about risk your life to make rich people even richer through invading and humbling third world countries who rejected foreign domination.
Its not different than the noisy guy who support the school bully while he punch innocent kids on the ground.

There were no mass destruction weapons in iraq, only oil and space to place other facilities, those there are defending jack and sh1t and jack left town after the news of the invented weapons spread.

You either know that and you are a bastard to go there and kill people or you are simply stupid and ignorant to dont even question what you are doing and why.

Put in your dumbass heads that not everybody wants to leave under american rules, be told what to do and think and be forced to obey from a culture that goes against nature and intelligence.

A family man from Iraq had much more respect from his wife and society before you fvckers went there to "free" him, the only thing you bring there are cultural rubbish, consumism and fat women along with easy divorce and cult of money.
Dear american troops do us a favour and get the fvck back from where u came from, we dont want you or the way of living you bring in the world.

If someone really wants his family to be safe, he better get a gun and patrol schools for pushers or gas stations for car hijackers.

don't

Don Juan
Reaction score
the military is of no benefit until you are old and decripit, veteran's hospitals, etc. There won't be any USA by the time 20 year olds are 65. In fact, there won't be any for 40 year olds. This guy doesn't sound like he's in the USA, dudes.

ChalengeGuyFan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
don't said:
This guy doesn't sound like he's in the USA, dudes.
This. The military is not a right of passage in the US.
In other countries, military training is obligatory and it's just that: training. No war. Then you go home as reserve.
Me thinks it's a good practice because it beats out the puszy side out of men.

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's awesome to have these 20 somethings who have the world so figured and clearly host the solutions. Thank you guys for fixing the world via internet pick up site forum. Your contribution to the betterment of humanity has been noted. Good job, mission accomplished.

ChalengeGuyFan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Age is irrelevant in many situations (eg: one either thinks or is a sheep). Stop using it as a qualifier.

BMX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tactical Cowardice is to post on internet forums about how you eat hot dogs, drink cheap beer and masturbate to anti-flag in a backseat.

metoo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Nothing about my military service, per se, made any more of a man of me. It did put me in the position of paying for my karate training myself, in Korea, and coincidentally, gave me a safe haven while I did some growing up.

Konada

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
3 weeks flew by... I don't know how much I've changed but I find myself appreciating the life of a civillian. Definitely been a tough 3 weeks but nonetheless enjoyable. It has done wonders for my mental strength, but the biggest challenge has yet to come.

don't

Don Juan
Reaction score
the military was a bad joke to me. The only thing it did for me was make me eligible for GI bill help with college, which was not an inconsiderable help.