Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Emotionally weak

jhonny9546

Don Juan
Reaction score
Which is the right amount of "Emotion" a man should feel?
How do you know you're emotionally strong, or weak?

All_Kindz_Of_Gainz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Which is the right amount of "Emotion" a man should feel?
How do you know you're emotionally strong, or weak?
You are emotionally weak when you express your emotions without control, happiness, anger, frustration, sadness, horniness. Or when you use your emotions as "game" for a woman to fall for you or to obtain something, which is a covert contract and never works.

Bottling down emotions until it explodes is equally bad. Whatever you feel express it, but the difference is that men have to express it in solitude, that's how we overcome things, express emotions > think > find answers > solve the issue.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Emotionally weak means your emotions are not suitable for the situation your in. E.g ; you wanna argue while you know its a dead end already.

You wanna be silent when she is actually talkative and wants to resolve issues.

You feel that she is pulling away but instead of walking away you try to emotionally manipulate her thus you make the situation more toxic.

Look, every emotion has his place and time. It's just the art of showing the right emotion at the right time. Generally speaking a emotionally weak man finds himself in situations without any solution yet he CANNOT step away; he is held hostage by gis and her emotions and a emotional weak man = a strong reactionary man as well, one who might lash out without control or sight of what consequences it will have.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Emotionally weak means you allow situations to get to you and effect you drastically more than you should.

Like if you had something minorly bad happen and you are crying and wondering how you are going to get past it and groveling in the dirt like "Woe is me!"

Not to say you can't be upset with the situation but it shouldn't lead you that extreme of an emotion unless it's something major(like your Mom dying, etc).

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One of my key issues I am working on.

my issue is anxiety essentially. Stress. I am constantly worried I won’t be good enough in my job even though I’ve been successful for 20 years. There is always this hanging fear, and when it gets on top of me I eat shyt, don’t train and have no libido.

I won’t take drugs for it, and currently in counselling as I need to sort it out. If I didnt work I would be fine, it is entirely job related. Some might say get another job, but I think even low level jobs I would have the same issue and I’d be stressed I wasn’t earning enough and was a failure.

My mind boggles at people, a lot of people I know, who have family money. If I was sat knowing I had a good inheritance one day, or had a couple hundred K sat around from family, I would have that F U money but as it stands everything is dependent. I can’t even start a business as I can’t afford a step back to take a step forward.

this is why I laugh when people try to say that even the wealthy have problems. I earn over $200,000 but due to tax, and the system (which forces me to pay lots and lots into retirement otherwise I pay even higher amounts of tax and lose a lot of benefits) I never have any actual cash, add the cost of housing etc and it’s just relentless stuck in a ruck.

working on strategy to get out. Long post didn’t mean to derail but these are the constant issues which bug me and mean I’m always stressed and can’t remain emotionally stable. Constant fear of not being good enough and losing everything.

jhonny9546

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you do sh-it like this

You're certainly not emotionally strong
Not this, but if you put my favourite music song I could.
Truth is, women I've been with told me they feel "relaxed" and like in a "good" state.
I am clearly not the guy that would enter a restaurant and make all women turn.
So this mean they're basically saying I'm the nice guy.

Last edited:

BaronOfHair

Banned
Reaction score
Not to say you can't be upset with the situation but it shouldn't lead you that extreme of an emotion unless it's something major(like your Mom dying, etc).
And if The Ol'Ball'N'Chain finally succumbs to brain cancer, a fella is entitled to dance an exuberant jig in public, because he's finally free to pursue their 21 year old au pair. This is cause for celebration

BaronOfHair

Banned
Reaction score
Not this, but if you put my favourite music song I could.
What other types of songs are there? In any event, it's a relief to learn that you're not crying over trailers for the latest Star Wars product, recording it, then putting that s-it online for the entire planet to see. Don't start now :cool:

jhonny9546

Don Juan
Reaction score
What other types of songs are there? In any event, it's a relief to learn that you're not crying over trailers for the latest Star Wars product, recording it, then putting that s-it online for the entire planet to see. Don't start now :cool:
I can be emotionally weak to John Mayer songs.
For this I mean that i can feel the domapine shock in my brain when I listen to his music.
Is that showing I am too emotional man?

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For this I mean that i can feel the domapine shock in my brain when I listen to his music.
Do you feel 'frisson', like the hair on your arms sticking up, with music that stirs you emotionally? That's perfectly normal, means that you're sensitive and acknowledge your feelings.
Do you feel 'weak' and 'teary-eyed' with music that stirs you emotionally? That's feminine and too emotionally unstable to be masculine.

BaronOfHair

Banned
Reaction score
I can be emotionally weak to John Mayer songs.
Is that showing I am too emotional man?
Having any reaction to John Mayer's "music" than isn't sheer disgust at it's blandness is indicative that you've got something amiss, yep

jhonny9546

Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you feel 'frisson', like the hair on your arms sticking up, with music that stirs you emotionally? That's perfectly normal, means that you're sensitive and acknowledge your feelings.
Do you feel 'weak' and 'teary-eyed' with music that stirs you emotionally? That's feminine and too emotionally unstable to be masculine.
Yes frisson
Having any reaction to John Mayer's "music" than isn't sheer disgust at it's blandness is indicative that you've got something amiss, yep
Ahaha, do you hate? Well, anything it's personal

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We know you're a Swiftie, you don't have to virtue signal. :cool:

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's a phrase that men are the boats and women are the oceans

And in a metaphorical sense thats correct becuase a woman will literally hit you with literal wave after wave of emotion and its up to you too steady the ship

If the ship is not in control it will sink and quickly

Its a mans job to navigate the depth and chaos of a woman's emotion and the only way to do that is to be a very skilled and experienced sailor

As a rule of thumb when it comes to dealing with emotion its far far better for a man to show too little compared to too much

You can manipulate her emotions by swimming in them but again this isnt easy and for an amateur I would not recommend it as you will drown