Emasculation of Men - Video Project I'm doing

Marvin Gaye

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Negative thoughts down the drain just relax, let t
Cliffs

- Video Class
- Uni Project
- The pussification of the male in today's society.
- Pro-female biased judicial system.
- Fixing gender-based political correctness.
- Girls being led to believe that they only need good looks to get by in life.
- Will also cover Feminism and emasculation of men
- Going to throw in as many memes as I can

- I'd appreciate relevant Don Juan threads or videos!
There was a seminar recently on campus, about women's rights. It was poorly organized and overly-emotional. Of course some guys supported it, but I was surprised to hear how many didn't support it. I heard things brought up on Sosuave. It got me thinking.... I could make my own video. I've got a project due anyway, and I'm getting some friends to film it. Why not document emasculation?

-----------------------

I need help coming up with topics:

1. Birth Control causing womens' attraction to AFC manginas

2. Emasculation of Men (Matrix described by Pook)

3. Dangers of Single Mother parenting

----------------

References Brah
Matrix - Red Pill or Blue pill

Effects of Emasculation

Bill Maher Discusses Feminism

Don Juan Intervviewed on Dr. Phil

Womenss Warped Video on Marriage

Why Do Women Want Men as Princesses?

Picture: men then & men today

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=17008

Secret of the Jerk - Pook

Last edited:

Kenny Powers

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This is for a womens studies class? i didn't watch the videos but im going to make a crazy prediction here and say you will receive ridiculous amounts of hate for this from girls and skinny jeans wearing guys. Even girls who like real men wont like this because of group think and them not wanting to openly support such an idea.

Instead of citing pook, this site or any weird videos you find online take a more scientific approach. There is legitimate evidence that female birth control (i.e. the pill) is making women attracted to feminized men because when a woman is pregnant (which the pill makes her body think she is) she wants a trust worthy and reliable man (a feminine AFC). This is the opposite of when she is seeking out an ideal mate to impregnate her and thus wants a manly man.

Look at fashion trends, testosterone levels through history, male sex symbols through history (prince and david bowie became sex symbols around when the pill first appeared). You want to make a legitimate scientific argument to defend you against all the hate you probably will receive. Dont base your arguments on mainly just theory

Marvin Gaye

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Kenny Powers said:
This is for a womens studies class? i didn't watch the videos but im going to make a crazy prediction here and say you will receive ridiculous amounts of hate for this from girls and skinny jeans wearing guys. Even girls who like real men wont like this because of group think and them not wanting to openly support such an idea.

Instead of citing pook, this site or any weird videos you find online take a more scientific approach. There is legitimate evidence that female birth control (i.e. the pill) is making women attracted to feminized men because when a woman is pregnant (which the pill makes her body think she is) she wants a trust worthy and reliable man (a feminine AFC). This is the opposite of when she is seeking out an ideal mate to impregnate her and thus wants a manly man.

Look at fashion trends, testosterone levels through history, male sex symbols through history (prince and david bowie became sex symbols around when the pill first appeared). You want to make a legitimate scientific argument to defend you against all the hate you probably will receive. Dont base your arguments on mainly just theory
This is for a film class. The assignment is to create a documentary.

Thanks for the heads up...I want to avoid using Broscience and stick to legitimate history and evolution, as you suggested. That's what interests me most anyway.

I didn't know about the pill making women attracted to AFCs...really? As for what you bolded, that's awesome I'm pretty unfamiliar with birth control's history.

I want to incorporate a mix of social psychology and evolutionary psychology. Mostly evolution, gender-roles, male dominance...things of that nature. The Emasculation video I linked has a lot of strong points, but too biased for me in some segments. But I'll be going a similar route

Anyway, thanks Kenny I had no idea about the pill facts you brought up. You've always got some pretty solid advice brah!

Marvin Gaye

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Topics I've come up with so far:

1. Birth Control causing womens' attraction to AFC manginas

2. Emasculation of Men (Matrix described by Pook)

3. Dangers of Single Mother parenting

4. Pro-female biased judicial system

My overall thesis is that Men need to become Men again. I'm not too worried about the message itself, because I know some guys will simply reject this, no matter how much sense it makes.

I'm working on a Q&A format for these topics now..

LostAndConfused

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, as a college student myself I say this is a great idea, but watch out for the venue in which you release it.

I made a video in high school, my senior year called "Testosterone" which featured me and my friends doing alot of flips, building shlt, and sparring each other in protest of the over-feminization of society.

I was labeled as a misogynist and was pretty much hated by half the females in my class.

So how can you avoid my fate in high school? You present the male's recent response. Show the good AND the bad of it. For your video to work you need to present both sides, and respectfully voice your opinion.

best of luck.

By the way, after taking the red pill, L&C also took the blue pill and nestled himself in between a skinny ravegirl's legs.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Way to go MG!

You might want to consider lack of accountability of females in society, and the fact that they are the most privileged group of people that have ever existed in the history of mankind.

Go to YouTube and look up the user "TheHappyMisogynist" for more on that.