Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Eckhart Tolle webcasts at oprah.com

reset

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's right I said "oprah".

Ego is a big problem for a lot of us. I've gotten a lot from this guy's books. Power of Now and A New Earth.

These webcasts are long interviews, and Q/A with the big chick, with normal people asking questions. This is great stuff, in my opinion. All about how we perceive ourselves and that constant stream of thought that can torment us.

It's practical stuff.

Take it or leave it.

tolle webcasts

reset

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bump

rimman

Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL

Alfred E. Neuman on pot.

Watch Dr Pauls mind OS instead.. Great stuff

reset

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
thanks for sharing.

rimman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Not meant to be hating here :)

Just suggesting MindOS since its the same thing hes talking about but from a more scientific point o view.

SinJester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm watching David D's Deep Inner Game at the moment and I'm liking Dr. Pauls stuff a lot. The thing is that what I've got from it so far is to build onto your ego (your 'boundary') while Eckhart Tolle's works tells us that we should seperate from it completely. I know Dr. Paul tells us we should practise observing ego but that isn't exactly like Echart Tolles inner stillness, or basically 'being in the moment'.

So I'm a little cofused at the moment because I like the work of both people and I don't know what to intergrate into my life to get what I want.