Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

EAA Firearms

Julius_Seizeher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyone ever heard of European American Firearms? I'd never heard of these guys before. I can't believe what I'm seeing, they sell an absolutely gorgeous 10mm pistol for less than $500.

I've been lusting for a P226 X-Five in .40 cal., but I can't bring myself to drop $3,500 on a handgun. But that 10mm looks like a winner, it's a mothertrucking powerhouse of a round that doesn't break your wrist like the Desert Eagle.

U

user43770

What about the shipping & handling? I've thought about the 10mm as well as the 45 Gap, but ammo availability has always affected my decision.

Vice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hah, I thought this topic title was "FAA Firearms". Now THAT would be a party.

Julius_Seizeher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TyTe`EyEz said:
What about the shipping & handling? I've thought about the 10mm as well as the 45 Gap, but ammo availability has always affected my decision.
Well you'd have S&H with any internet order, but on the EAA website they have a healthy list of local dealers (for Ohio anyway). There are some beauties from EAA on gunbroker, but the 10mm selection is limited.

You'd do best to pick the exact model you want and order it from the closest local dealer.

These are exactly the guns I've been looking for: a line of heavier "postmodern" 1911-inspired designs. I can't stand the modern polymer pistols, they look like walmart and they don't have any weight to them. Weight is not an issue with the 9mm, but for anything bigger than a 9 you want some weight to offset recoil. I had an XD-40 for awhile and hated it, it was very snappy.

U

user43770

Julius_Seizeher said:
Well you'd have S&H with any internet order, but on the EAA website they have a healthy list of local dealers (for Ohio anyway). There are some beauties from EAA on gunbroker, but the 10mm selection is limited.

You'd do best to pick the exact model you want and order it from the closest local dealer.

These are exactly the guns I've been looking for: a line of heavier "postmodern" 1911-inspired designs. I can't stand the modern polymer pistols, they look like walmart and they don't have any weight to them. Weight is not an issue with the 9mm, but for anything bigger than a 9 you want some weight to offset recoil. I had an XD-40 for awhile and hated it, it was very snappy.

Well, the .40 is notorious for being "snappy." You shouldn't give up on polymer pistols so quickly. Check out the Glock 20 or 20SF (short frame). Reliable guns that hold a lot of rounds. Not very flashy, though, if that's what you're looking for.

Good price here.

Pretty good review here.