Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Drug discussion general thread

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is drug discussion allowed here? If not we can at least discuss our experiences legal drugs, especially in the context of meeting women. I can start off by asking, has anyone tried Phenibut before dates?

NoBiscuits

Don Juan
Reaction score
The nootropics industry is too chaotic to get involved in. There's almost no way to navigate it without getting scammed at least once or twice.

Chocolate, however, consistently scores above placebos as an aphrodisiac (in a "there is a big chance of a little boost" kind of way). It's widely available, enjoyable, and completely inconspicuous.

Valentine's Day research shows caramel is women's favorite. But, specially, dark chocolate covered cherries with alcohol are often marketed for elegant occasions. Even if the effect is just a placebo, there's still a non-zero chance that your date will understand the clear signal you're sending.

If the chocolates are exotic, then an occasion can be made from it alone. eg. When she comes back with you, trying exotic chocolates on the balcony seals the deal.

I don't think this response is exactly what OP is looking for. But chocolate probably has the best risk:reward + effort:reward ratios of anything of the sort. I've looked before.

Last edited:

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I spent most of my years before 35 doing vast quantities of weed, coke, MDMA and it really took a terrible toll on my mental health.

The only thing I really seek out these days are psychadelics, particularly mushrooms which I enjoy and do about once or twice a year.

Recentlt wife was away so got involved in some mushroom chocolate I had saved. I forgot the guidance and took 1.5 times the “max you should do” dose.

I had a full on ego death experience and it was once hell of a ride. I am always respectful of psychadelics but I kind of f-d up. I am glad in some ways as I proved that I can handle it.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I spent most of my years before 35 doing vast quantities of weed, coke, MDMA and it really took a terrible toll on my mental health.

The only thing I really seek out these days are psychadelics, particularly mushrooms which I enjoy and do about once or twice a year.

Recentlt wife was away so got involved in some mushroom chocolate I had saved. I forgot the guidance and took 1.5 times the “max you should do” dose.

I had a full on ego death experience and it was once hell of a ride. I am always respectful of psychadelics but I kind of f-d up. I am glad in some ways as I proved that I can handle it.
Haha bro I am the same. I was on a psychedelic journey the last 4 yrs. Did a bunch of shrooms which made me a better person. It made me much more loving even though I still have work to do.

I had to stop because I went overboad when I took too much LSA ( 10 times the regular dose). I also had an ego death and it was horrifying. It was so lonely, sad and solopsistic. Never again.

MDMA however is a wonderful drug that should be legal again.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha bro I am the same. I was on a psychedelic journey the last 4 yrs. Did a bunch of shrooms which made me a better person. It made me much more loving even though I still have work to do.

I had to stop because I went overboad when I took too much LSA ( 10 times the regular dose). I also had an ego death and it was horrifying. It was so lonely, sad and solopsistic. Never again.

MDMA however is a wonderful drug that should be legal again.
well, I had a full on depressive hospitalisation episode from a mdma comedown. Actually hurt myself. I was 21, did like 2.5G (madness I know) and then my GF chucked me, my job were going to fire me and I flipped out. MDMA has a very dark side, I stopped doing it as the comedowns were brutal. Coke ones are more intense but they are over quick but Mandy ones go on for days.

When I did those shrooms I worked it out to 3.5G. I haven’t done them much before. That’s quite a lot I think!

LSD/A I don’t want as you can get in real trouble and yes that kind of ego death is hard as it goes on SO long. shrooms are a few hours….LSD over dosing lasts 20 years it feels like. In reality it can be 12 hours.

my memory of LSD is thinking “right, I’m in the afterglow now let’s get something to eat” and then an hour later having been somewhat normal, at the restaurant the table starts melting and you can’t work out how to pay.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well, I had a full on depressive hospitalisation episode from a mdma comedown. Actually hurt myself. I was 21, did like 2.5G (madness I know) and then my GF chucked me, my job were going to fire me and I flipped out. MDMA has a very dark side, I stopped doing it as the comedowns were brutal. Coke ones are more intense but they are over quick but Mandy ones go on for days.

When I did those shrooms I worked it out to 3.5G. I haven’t done them much before. That’s quite a lot I think!

LSD/A I don’t want as you can get in real trouble and yes that kind of ego death is hard as it goes on SO long. shrooms are a few hours….LSD over dosing lasts 20 years it feels like. In reality it can be 12 hours.

my memory of LSD is thinking “right, I’m in the afterglow now let’s get something to eat” and then an hour later having been somewhat normal, at the restaurant the table starts melting and you can’t work out how to pay.
Lol yes everything you say is def true. I have experienced most of it.

For MDMA I would be afraid to take 2.5Grams. That stuff is potentially deadly due to serotonin overload. Was yours pure MDMA? Impressive that you did not overheat.

The best conversations are when you are talking to a beautiful female at an electronic show and you are on pure MDMA. Epic game. Total openess. The music is pulsating through your body. She is looking in your eyes totally locked in. Damn. There is nothing like it. For anyone struggling with cold approach try it. It is insane.

I was never a fan of coke. I dont get it. It costs too much and its like having a cup of coffee.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol yes everything you say is def true. I have experienced most of it.

For MDMA I would be afraid to take 2.5Grams. That stuff is potentially deadly due to serotonin overload. Was yours pure MDMA? Impressive that you did not overheat.

The best conversations are when you are talking to a beautiful female at an electronic show and you are on pure MDMA. Epic game. Total openess. The music is pulsating through your body. She is looking in your eyes totally locked in. Damn. There is nothing like it. For anyone struggling with cold approach try it. It is insane.

I was never a fan of coke. I dont get it. It costs too much and its like having a cup of coffee.
ha, never had good enough coke my friend. I was lucky to know someone growing up who was a couple of rungs above the level where it’s dangerous, suffice to say I could access stuff directly off the boat at 90-95% purity. 0.4G was a whole night of flying. I had to actually cut it down with teething powder as it was too powerful it would make me puke!

The 2.5G was over a weekend but I did remember at points people being worried for me and the girls talking me outside and cooling ne down with cold flannels.

I could never moderate enough to talk to women, I would always want so much I’d be hallucinating or at least unable to properly talk to a woman as I would be gurning my tits off.

those were the days. I’m rather bored of it all now. Many of my friends in 40s still do it. I never say never, if it’s there I might .

I have ALWAYS chosen non drinking non drug taking women as I know it’s my only ticket to a normal life. If I get an enabler it’s all over.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like this strategy for a bad date. Flashbacks can happen over 20 years later I hear.

RickPound

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
“Social doses” of psychedelics are helpful for having a good time with women when at concerts, festivals, nights out. It’s enough for to loosen up and feel it, connect on a higher level, but not be so messed up you can’t function.

Having some and sharing it with women also helps with status/social proof.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
“Social doses” of psychedelics are helpful for having a good time with women when at concerts, festivals, nights out. It’s enough for to loosen up and feel it, connect on a higher level, but not be so messed up you can’t function.

Oh yeh. It totally does.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The nootropics industry is too chaotic to get involved in. There's almost no way to navigate it without getting scammed at least once or twice.
It's too chaotic for midwits who can't be bothered to do real research. You can do preliminary research for most supplements on examine.com, then search on pubmed and read articles. It's not that hard, you don't need to be an MD to read these papers. But people just don't have the patience for it. They just base their decisions off of word of mouth or some stupid article or youtuber who recommends things. I've never been scammed once because I research very carefully. Many nootropics I've used provided real benefit. That said I do think the majority of nootropics and supplements are pointless, and the majority of brands are chinese bullshvt, but if you take the time to research you can definitely find legitimately useful stuff.

I don't think this response is exactly what OP is looking for. But chocolate probably has the best risk:reward + effort:reward ratios of anything of the sort. I've looked before.
I love dark chocolate or raw cocoa powder. It definitely has real benefit and psychoactive components. Only issue is that the half life is very short iirc, like 15 minutes. I think you can extent it with MAOIs like piperine.

I'm not surprised those ruined your mental health....I've done coke a few times and while I'd do it again I would be very cautious. I'm not sure I'd ever do MDMA unless it was supplied directly from a clandestine MD chemist with his own legitimate lab. Even then, there's evidence it's neurotoxic. Problem is that "street" molly is adulterated and you have no idea what you're really getting. Good to hear about your experience with mushrooms. Mushrooms are by far the most forgiving psychedelic for newbies (except maybe DMT).

I find this fascinating that people can function socially on psychedelics. I can do them with 1 other person but that's about it. I did once do them with this latina chick I was seeing and it was actually really interesting and we had good conversation. But going out in public to socialize on them is crazy to me. I can't take more than 1/2g of mushrooms and expect to talk to people, it's just too intense. I can sort of see how a concert/festival might work though since you can just kinda vibe with the crowd and you don't have to interact with them deeply.

Last edited:

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The coke is so sh1tty in small town middle America that the guys I knew who did it had to make crack in order to get high....which reminds me of a song

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So do you guys that are into drugs ever worry about Fentanyl? I know very little, just what I hear in the media which makes it sound like every drug out there is laced with fentanyl and is going to kill you. And if fentanyl is so deadly then why is it so common?

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No drugs for me, thank you.

View attachment 12338
No matter how hard they try, nothing better than a good bong rip. That’s a wild idea though, vaping into a bong. I used to have the handheld vape but I’m too lazy. I smoked like 15 joints the last probably week. They’re so smelly but it’s ritualistic and I love it. Usually I am an edibles guy, and honestly over the last year and a half not a lot of cannabis in general.

DarwinTaurus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, LSD is definitely a 12 hour roller-coaster ride that once you are on, you cannot get off. I've tried it about half a dozen times.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So do you guys that are into drugs ever worry about Fentanyl? I know very little, just what I hear in the media which makes it sound like every drug out there is laced with fentanyl and is going to kill you. And if fentanyl is so deadly then why is it so common?
I’ve had fentanyl in coke, I know because you get very slight depressed breathing which is not characteristic of coke.

Junk - ie painkilling drugs are now mostly fent as it’s much cheaper and condensed.

an envelope of fent is the same as a big KG bag of heroin or a sled full of morphine. It’s all near enough the same thing, although addicts say they prefer morphine/heroin.

Not worried as the ONLY time you’ll find it is occasionally a tiny amount in dodgy coke supply. lsd or psychedelics won’t have fent, no point. The amount in other drugs is negligible, even in coke, it’s supposed to be a stimulant not a depressive. People won’t buy their coke again if it puts you in a nod, you want it to talk a lot, fk a lot and be generally over excited.

The only people who worry about fent are generally already junkies.

There are 4 distinct drug cultures:

1. The hippy/student weed/shrooms type culture
2. the middLe class coke/sometimes MDMA/puff of weed weekender culture. Alcohol big here too.
3, The rave/disco drug culture. MDMA, coke, speed, ketamine, GHB, lsd etc, but mainly MDMA and coke.
4, The junkie culture. This is the really dark one. Heroin, crack, pain pills, benzos. Mainly people with deep trauma or those sold down the river by doctors over medicating people with minor pain issues into buying junk from them.

At least that is how it was most of my life until I kind of left it about 6 years back.

group 4 are the ones who have to worry about fent.

I was group 3 until about 27 and then group 3 till 35 ish.

I would sincerely recommend people don’t get involved. In the long run the grown ups are right . By now if I’d done what they said I’d be retired probably at 40 ish. Once I actually started trying I found work easy when I wasn’t permanently sleep deprived and coming down.

However I do have some cool memories. Spending a weekend with a stripper for free smoking crack was one! Spinning records to a 500 strong dance floor smashed on MDMA was something I did on the regular and that was amazing too.

the next few days of abject misery and disfunction were never worth it though. The lows don’t justify the highs imo

Last edited:

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Not my thing...I am OK with reality, I don't need to hide from it and go off into my own world.