Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Double # Close - It really IS all about confidence

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys. So I'm no Brad Pitt but I'm relearning the essentials of being a DJ after a bad divorce. Anyways, I'm out bowling for my 4 year old girls birthday. Brought her 4 and 3 year old cousins with.

I notice I'm getting a lot of looks. Then I notice it's HBs with great IOIs. My waitress gives me the receipt. She writes her number on there and "I'm off at 2:00 :)". She is a cute HB 7 for sure. Totally unsolicited #!

Well I spot an HB 9.5 bowling with her 6ish friend. Totally out of my league. Smoking hot blonde! Nicest T&A in the place. She keeps locking eye contact. Then she starts parading herself a bit. Bouncing around, playing with her navel...all with heavy EC.

Well the first # gave me confidence but I wasn't about to approach with my daughter. The girls go pay and leave. Then the HB 9.5 comes back in and acts like she's looking for something.

Me: Are you missing something?
HB: Yeah I think I forgot something (obviously nothing there)
Me: No girl, you know that's not what I meant
HB: (BIG SMILE) You have fun teaching these girls
Me: I give private lessons, special request only
HB: (BIG smile and speechless)
Me: Give me your number
HB: (Writes it on my hand. She was holding a pen!)
Me: Name?
HB: Kourtney
Me: Bye Kourtney. (get up and walk away).

So why do women love me with the kids? Because I'm confident about something else and not even thinking about chasing them.

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
217 said:
Hey guys. So I'm no Brad Pitt but I'm relearning the essentials of being a DJ after a bad divorce. Anyways, I'm out bowling for my 4 year old girls birthday. Brought her 4 and 3 year old cousins with.

I notice I'm getting a lot of looks. Then I notice it's HBs with great IOIs. My waitress gives me the receipt. She writes her number on there and "I'm off at 2:00 :)". She is a cute HB 7 for sure. Totally unsolicited #!

Well I spot an HB 9.5 bowling with her 6ish friend. Totally out of my league. Smoking hot blonde! Nicest T&A in the place. She keeps locking eye contact. Then she starts parading herself a bit. Bouncing around, playing with her navel...all with heavy EC.

Well the first # gave me confidence but I wasn't about to approach with my daughter. The girls go pay and leave. Then the HB 9.5 comes back in and acts like she's looking for something.

Me: Are you missing something?
HB: Yeah I think I forgot something (obviously nothing there)
Me: No girl, you know that's not what I meant
HB: (BIG SMILE) You have fun teaching these girls
Me: I give private lessons, special request only
HB: (BIG smile and speechless)
Me: Give me your number
HB: (Writes it on my hand. She was holding a pen!)
Me: Name?
HB: Kourtney
Me: Bye Kourtney. (get up and walk away).

So why do women love me with the kids? Because I'm confident about something else and not even thinking about chasing them.
Pretty nice job with the Blonde, ::thumbs up::

GoodLookingLoser

Don Juan
Reaction score
good work
yeah thats just how it goes
part of this is the key to getting numbers is simply asking
or telling "hey youre cool, whats a number I can text you at"

I did 100 approaches in Los Angeles, compliment, small talk, then asking each and every girl for their number after 2-3 minutes of basic conversation

http://www.goodlookingloser.com/201...is-a-numbers-game-the-odds-are-in-your-favor/

theres nothing to lose whatsoever