Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Dont make the mistake i made! gave up the power

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Studying the fact that all lies contain fragments
so i have this 20 year old im seing trying to get her permanently on the team but its too early..

anyway so i have F closed already but monday she broke down and got emotional after i Fed so all was cool next day i was quiet and she started texting me asking if i was mad at her.. i stayed cool but then she played the ultimate test.. the "to available test" so she asked me to chilll again tuesday.. simple all i had to do was say no cause im busy and i would have gotten more power.. but nope i fuked iit all up by say yes com and see me ... lol i was bored and stupid..

so im sure you all know what happened.. interest level dropped by like 45% lol and i could not get her turned on enough to f close..lol so i gave back all the power i got on monday..lol

she sat there texting the whole time and talking about how her ex wants her back and she is planing on being with him again..lol she wants to cut off the sex and here were her reasons

1. doesnt like being touched
2.. sex hurts
3. she doe not like sex
4.she does not wat to go with me and him same time
some other ****

mikeyb

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know the specifics of your situation but I always operate under the assumption that if I want to see a girl again, I'll accept an invitation if I'm not busy, even if it's the next day and regardless of all these little games. It sounds to me like her interest level was sky high and it seems doubtful that just accepting her invitation would have scared her off. Is there anything else that might have caused her IL to drop?

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DonGorgon said:
so i have this 20 year old im seing trying to get her permanently on the team but its too early..

anyway so i have F closed already but monday she broke down and got emotional after i Fed so all was cool next day i was quiet and she started texting me asking if i was mad at her.. i stayed cool but then she played the ultimate test.. the "to available test" so she asked me to chilll again tuesday.. simple all i had to do was say no cause im busy and i would have gotten more power.. but nope i fuked iit all up by say yes com and see me ... lol i was bored and stupid..
So wait - you're trying to say that she dropped you because you invited her over this ONE time?

It sounds to me like she was gonna leave you anyway. Regardless of whether you hung out with her on a Monday and Tuesday. I mean, unless you did some weird sh1t like bring her a teddy bear and buy her an engagement ring.

Maybe what she said was true. She banged you, and now her ex is back in the picture.

Sounds like you're being way too superstitious about these DJ rules. This one occasion of inviting a girl over 2 nights in a row isn't going to destroy her interest level.

st_99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
agree with the others, most likely her interest level was never that high to begin with but she is 20 after all, probably fickle, and if you're being honest with yourself most likely the odds were very slim u2 would have anything in common to create some kind of LTR.

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Studying the fact that all lies contain fragments
Iceberg said:
So wait - you're trying to say that she dropped you because you invited her over this ONE time?

It sounds to me like she was gonna leave you anyway. Regardless of whether you hung out with her on a Monday and Tuesday. I mean, unless you did some weird sh1t like bring her a teddy bear and buy her an engagement ring.

Maybe what she said was true. She banged you, and now her ex is back in the picture.

Sounds like you're being way too superstitious about these DJ rules. This one occasion of inviting a girl over 2 nights in a row isn't going to destroy her interest level.
thanks for all the great responses ,

yeah her being 20 and cute means she is fickle and unstable and has 100000 dudes trying F her at all times.

at first we were fine but then one tight she was very agitated and said she was mad cause her ex wont leave her alone. she said she still loves him but wanted me .. she made it clear she wanted me to be her BF and i think she felt rejected when i did not even after F her a few times.. so she is trying to reject me for revenge!? hmm

yup does seem od that hanging out two days in a row would cause sudden shift like that especially since she asked me to hang out..lol

anyway so what i am gona do is fall back and reduce my interest in her by 50% if she really wants me she will chase if not then she is gone .. oh well at least i have some fun :rockon: you cute girls in big cities dont last long..lol

Ace_Magnamus

Don Juan
Reaction score
DonGorgon said:

so im sure you all know what happened.. interest level dropped by like 45% lol and i could not get her turned on enough to f close..lol so i gave back all the power i got on monday..lol

she sat there texting the whole time and talking about how her ex wants her back and she is planing on being with him again..lol she wants to cut off the sex and here were her reasons

1. doesnt like being touched
2.. sex hurts
3. she doe not like sex
4.she does not wat to go with me and him same time
some other ****

looks like she already released herself from the team

wtf those are some lame excuses. bet she won't be saying that to the ex.

why are you taking a 20 year old seriously? she can't even drink booze
legally.

most dont even know what they are going to do the next day. they have no idea what they want. you shouldnt take them seriously at all.

i don't see how you gave away any power to her. more of a lack of interest to me. she probably thinks you're too old so that is why she is saying that. I dont think it has anything to do with you chilling with her. sounds like she was going to tell you anyway.

maybe she felt bad about the sex and thats why she got emotional.

if you got into a relationship with her it would be full of drama. just bang them while you can and look for gf's that are a little older and wont give you excuses

she already made it clear about the ex and then gave you the excuses for the sex.

I would start looking for new prospects cause she is off the team.

Happy Hunting!