Don't feel it for women my age, or relate to them! Post wall don't take me seriously.

I_have_BDE

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It seems others on here the same way. I turn 40 soon, but look very young for my age and I'm not a fat slob like most men my age though. Most people think I'm around 28 or so.

Anyway, women in the 35 plus range I just don't have much in common with them and not much interest in them. Seem to be jaded, or bitter and stuck up. I notice this when interacting with them and both ways little interest as well in daily interactions.

Girls under 35 range seem different. I get along with them better and overall better personality and more polite and sociable. I own a small retail business and they're much more talkative to me, open and friendly.

Same with dating. Most of them are not in as good of shape as me around my age I've gone on dates with. Like they're bitter.

Why are post wall women in general like this?

I just don't have much interest in post wall women anymore.

I_have_BDE

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why does spoiled milk taste like sh!t?
When I was more serious using old I'd go out with women same age as me or even a few years older simply because they're bit better looking than the young women on old. Most women in their 20s on old are fat becsuse most hot women pre wall don't need old.

My mom said I was wasting my time with them. Shouldn't go out with someone older. She was right because they acted spoiled and complained about their lives constantly.