Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Don't Be This Guy!!

SoldMySoul

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Where I work there is the dude who I guess is about 29 years old. From the talks he and I share, it appears he lacks experience w/ women. Anyways, he has been telling me about a woman he is EXTREMELY interested in and been hanging around for a few months. He goes on to say they have ONLY kissed. He further points out she has a few male orbiters hanging around his lady friend.

I am not the shallow average man that questions if someone has "hit it" or not, but this dude tells me no and she got hurt in her last relationship....blah..blah...blah...

So I have been on him for about month now that He should have already done the deed. I point out: you two are adults; have known each other long enough; you better get your a$$ in gear before another orbiter steps up and does it for him.

Fast forward to early this a.m. Last I heard he was tired of getting nowhere and he says, "Seems like it is better, she told me that she has the house to herself today and I am going over there."

I tell my man, "Dude, if you cannot see she wants you to take charge, you do not deserve a chance to get her horizontal!!" He was still like, 'I don't know... I don't want to scare her off..."

For those that know...HE already is doing a mighty fine job of scaring her off because after a few months there has been absolutely NO ESCALATION!!! This dude is truly pathetic!!!

I am turning over a new leaf as of late. I was doing the Mystery idea of 3 dates/ 7-10 hours and bam, but going to wait longer to establish something more meaningful.

Just a reminder: DON'T BE THIS GUY!!!

MrJibbles

Don Juan
Reaction score
True, true. It takes but one chance/opportunity for her to get to see if you're a "real man" to blow it and automatically put you in the friendzone. I've made the mistake a few times, which took a blow to my confidence. Strike while the iron is hot.

cablecow15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
exactly , i went out tonight , got rejected maybe 5 times , but got with two hott girls , def worth it , and looking back i can see why they rejected me to lol

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Someone needs to tell him about AJ's 72 hour rule.

SoldMySoul

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PrettyBoyAJ said:
Someone needs to tell him about AJ's 72 hour rule.

I am from ATL/ College Park and I feel ya Playboy!!! This dude is way beyond AFC, you hear me??? I get annoyed with him because he does respect what I am trying to tell him.

ezio

Don Juan
Reaction score
SoldMySoul said:
I am from ATL/ College Park and I feel ya Playboy!!! This dude is way beyond AFC, you hear me??? I get annoyed with him because he does respect what I am trying to tell him.
i got a simple solution for ya. ask your friend if he's happy being the gay boyfriend of the chick. remember not everyone can be saved

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Whenever me and a new chick meetup for the first time we have three dates (whether it be out or just chilling at the crib) for us to get intimate. If we don't get intimate then theres a less likely chance that getting intimate will happen.

SoldMySoul

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ezio said:
i got a simple solution for ya. ask your friend if he's happy being the gay boyfriend of the chick. remember not everyone can be saved
Definitely not my friend. Just some afc at work I pass time by with and talk with. It was my opinion/ belief he missed his window of opportunity a long time ago. He will be back in tonight and find out what he did. Me thinks I already know... Aj is about right too.. He says time is too short and precious to waste if not getting his.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
I used to be THAT guy. It's hard to break those AFC patterns that late.

I was 30 and still very "green" gamewise. I met this cute 21 yo at a club one night. We made out and I got her number. She invited me to the beach one night and we made out some more.

My best friend (properly) told me, "Quit screwing around and go all the way."

But I was still so AFC-brainwashed and timid, I just couldn't digest what he was saying. I also was convinced it would "scare her off."

So her and I went out few more times, bur never did more than kiss.

Finally, we went to this bar one night. She left with this tall dude. I was crushed, but had to learn the hard way.

She was a cute blonde nanny. I'm
still kicking myself to this day.

Anyway, to make a long story short, the guy the OP was referring to WILL have to LEARN the hard way too. There is nothing else that will work.

SoldMySoul

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mike32ct said:
I used to be THAT guy. It's hard to break those AFC patterns that late.

I was 30 and still very "green" gamewise. I met this cute 21 yo at a club one night. We made out and I got her number. She invited me to the beach one night and we made out some more.

My best friend (properly) told me, "Quit screwing around and go all the way."

But I was still so AFC-brainwashed and timid, I just couldn't digest what he was saying. I also was convinced it would "scare her off."

So her and I went out few more times, bur never did more than kiss.

Finally, we went to this bar one night. She left with this tall dude. I was crushed, but had to learn the hard way.

She was a cute blonde nanny. I'm
still kicking myself to this day.

Anyway, to make a long story short, the guy the OP was referring to WILL have to LEARN the hard way too. There is nothing else that will work.
most of us have been that way one time or another... Nice guys finish last! When I realized this my numbers increased dramatically. I just cringe talking to the afc dude. I never dragged out trying to do the deed.. He will learn the hard way!

Nik TPT

Don Juan
Reaction score
That was just sad to even read.