Does The Body Retain DNA/SPERM From Sexual Partners?

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When Roosh started getting "banned" from countries and his followers started acting like victims I could tell it was all for attention.
I remember that guy ended up at the local television in my country and he said “ I came to f8ck all the girls in the country”

For a while it was a meme with this guy in my country and everyone was making fun of him because he looked like a total delusional retard

He had an incel psychopath vibe too

DROPTOP_GTA

Don Juan
Reaction score
It might even change the esscence of their being. They slowly become more intune to my wants and desires. At leasts thats what I fantasize about after multiple creampies.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The more of my semen they swallow, the more they want to have my babies.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
I believe that the idea comes from epigenetic mouse studies. I did not read the original Roosh writing about it, but here you have the info, if interested:

Here's a summary of the relevant research:

1. Transgenerational Epigenetic Inheritance in Mice: A study published in "Cell" showed that epigenetic changes, which alter how genes are expressed, can be transmitted across multiple generations of mice. In this research, scientists engineered an epigenetic mutation in mouse stem cells and tracked it across four generations of lab-bred mice. Even after the typical epigenetic 'wipe' that occurs in reproductive cells, these alterations were still observed in each subsequent generation. This study provides experimental evidence for transgenerational epigenetic inheritance using methylation-edited mice.
  2. Effects on Metabolism and Behavior: The same study involved silencing two genes associated with metabolism in mouse stem cells. The mice with these epigenetically modified cells became more obese and had higher cholesterol levels than control mice. When a male modified mouse was bred to a female mouse from an unrelated strain, the offspring that inherited the modified allele displayed the same inhibited methylation pattern and phenotypic changes, such as obesity and high cholesterol levels, across four generations, regardless of whether the parent was a male or female edited mouse.
  3. Behavioral Traits Shaped by Parental Genes: Another study found that specific complex behaviors in mice are shaped by genes inherited from one parent. This phenomenon, known as genomic imprinting, results in the unequal expression of alleles inherited from a mouse's mother or father in various cells, especially in the brain and adrenal system. The study observed that maternal alleles shape the foraging behavior of male offspring, while paternal alleles influence the behavior of female offspring.
  4. Epigenetic Inheritance Through Sperm RNAs: Emerging evidence suggests that acquired traits, including those influenced by the environment, can be inherited by offspring through paternal lines. This inheritance occurs through epigenetic information encoded in sperm, including sperm RNAs like microRNAs (miRNAs) and tRNA-derived small RNAs (tsRNAs). These components can mediate the intergenerational transmission of paternally acquired phenotypes, such as diet-induced metabolic disorders and mental stress phenotypes.
In summary, these studies indicate that mice can pass on certain traits and behaviors to their offspring through epigenetic mechanisms. This includes not only physical traits but also complex behaviors and phenotypic changes influenced by the environment. The transmission of these traits can occur over multiple generations, and both paternal and maternal genes play distinct roles in shaping the characteristics of the offspring.

Again this is a mouse model.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Exactly.
And the other is done of flies.

Tests on rats are interesting because if you open a rat, they look like mini-humans, except for missing a gall bladder:
1699981574542.png
But regardless how much rats are like humans, you cannot automatically conclude that 'what goes for rats also goes for humans'.

BoostedArrow

Don Juan
Reaction score
I believe that the idea comes from epigenetic mouse studies. I did not read the original Roosh writing about it, but here you have the info, if interested:

Here's a summary of the relevant research:

1. Transgenerational Epigenetic Inheritance in Mice: A study published in "Cell" showed that epigenetic changes, which alter how genes are expressed, can be transmitted across multiple generations of mice. In this research, scientists engineered an epigenetic mutation in mouse stem cells and tracked it across four generations of lab-bred mice. Even after the typical epigenetic 'wipe' that occurs in reproductive cells, these alterations were still observed in each subsequent generation. This study provides experimental evidence for transgenerational epigenetic inheritance using methylation-edited mice.
  2. Effects on Metabolism and Behavior: The same study involved silencing two genes associated with metabolism in mouse stem cells. The mice with these epigenetically modified cells became more obese and had higher cholesterol levels than control mice. When a male modified mouse was bred to a female mouse from an unrelated strain, the offspring that inherited the modified allele displayed the same inhibited methylation pattern and phenotypic changes, such as obesity and high cholesterol levels, across four generations, regardless of whether the parent was a male or female edited mouse.
  3. Behavioral Traits Shaped by Parental Genes: Another study found that specific complex behaviors in mice are shaped by genes inherited from one parent. This phenomenon, known as genomic imprinting, results in the unequal expression of alleles inherited from a mouse's mother or father in various cells, especially in the brain and adrenal system. The study observed that maternal alleles shape the foraging behavior of male offspring, while paternal alleles influence the behavior of female offspring.
  4. Epigenetic Inheritance Through Sperm RNAs: Emerging evidence suggests that acquired traits, including those influenced by the environment, can be inherited by offspring through paternal lines. This inheritance occurs through epigenetic information encoded in sperm, including sperm RNAs like microRNAs (miRNAs) and tRNA-derived small RNAs (tsRNAs). These components can mediate the intergenerational transmission of paternally acquired phenotypes, such as diet-induced metabolic disorders and mental stress phenotypes.
In summary, these studies indicate that mice can pass on certain traits and behaviors to their offspring through epigenetic mechanisms. This includes not only physical traits but also complex behaviors and phenotypic changes influenced by the environment. The transmission of these traits can occur over multiple generations, and both paternal and maternal genes play distinct roles in shaping the characteristics of the offspring.

Epigenetics also applies to humans.
I read once about a study that claimed offspring of concentration camp survivors had a higher predisposition for PTSD bc of those markers.

But I doubt that sperm a woman takes in sets markers on her DNA, especially when she takes it in the mouth. Sperm doesn't survive that long and I believe in the bloodstream it'd get damaged pretty fast.

Maybe it gets stored in her vagina somewhere and then it's taken into account when she's bearing a child, prove me that first.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe it gets stored in her vagina somewhere and then it's taken into account when she's bearing a child, prove me that first.
The vagina is a pretty hostile environment for semen, so they only have a short time to win the race to the egg. The rest stays outside the egg and perishes.
And semen through the mouth wouldn't survive the stomach acid.

Money & Muscle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I read once about a study that claimed offspring of concentration camp survivors had a higher predisposition for PTSD bc of those markers.
I believe there was a study that had taken wild chickens (or maybe some other birds) who were common prey for hawks. When a hawk would fly overhead, the observed behavior was for them to stop all movement.

The study had taken these chickens and put them into their own 'society' where no predators were present. 10 generations of captive bred chickens had passed and the offspring would still cease all movement if they saw even a simulated hawk-shaped shadow overhead.

There is also a correlation between ADHD parents and having kids with ADHD. It's considered 'hereditary', although there is no genetic differences between those who have ADHD and those who do not... so it is either a 'genetic memory' thing, or a learned behavior.

Not that any of this relates to the exact topic of this thread; whether it is learned behavior, or something passed down genetically - these are interesting observations.