Does Showering Show Desperation?

Status
Not open for further replies.

italostud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey what's up guys. Listen up. I look good. But I think I look *real* good when I shower. But the problem is, I can't be clean ALL the time.
I usually shower like once a week cause I don't wanna seem like I'm showing off. But I really do like the way my skin feels all clean and stuff whenever I shower.

Whenever I go out and I showered, all my buddies are like "bustin out the soap again i see" and their teasing really hurts me.

I don't really care what people think but I don't want to seem desperate to be clean.

I would like to shower EVERY night, but I'm not sure about that. What if they start to call me Mr.Clean? What do you guys think?

diplomatic_lies

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well animals don't take showers (or wipe their ass) and they still get laid and have lots of friends. Society tells us we need to take showers in order to keep us brainwashed with the "clean is good" propaganda, but in reality, taking showers once a year is perfectly fine.

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
he msut be from the UK

NYC Dude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This probably ranks in my top 10 stupidest topic list. Seriously, no one is going to call you Mr. Clean unless you're bald, in a white undershirt, with grey eyebrows and a bottle of cleaning solution in hand.

quest

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
he's taking the piss on the hair gel thread.

but he did it pretty well :)

The Bad Ass Canadian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
:confused: :confused: :confused:

Once a week?

I shower everyday. Why the heck would you shower only once a week? After 2 days of living my lifestyle, I'd smell like a garbage truck..... all the sweaty trips to the gym, and the even sweatier gigs we play turns my body into a cattle ranch.

I really need to know why you are so worried about keeping too clean? I know a guy who showers twice a day... I admit that's a bit over board, unless you work someplace that gets you really dirty, but once a week!!!!?????

I always said women like a lil' dirt, but this is extreme.

The Bad Ass Canadian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
and now i see the hair gel thread that I'm assuming you're making fun of...??? God I hope so. hahahahahaha

I thhought we'd gone back to the 1700's:rolleyes:

Centaurion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's a joke.

Some dipsh!t started a thread 'Does Hair Gel Show Desperation' earlier. Guess this is a parody of that one.

spider_007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In some countries (in europe) people don't shower as much. I remember when I used to live in europe (as a kid) I used to wash about once a month. There is something about the air/water/sun that you really don't end up smelling. Im serious. I don't remember once having a disturbing oudor coming off me. Here in canada every freakin night before I go to sleep, and every morning I get up, I stink, and I need to take a shower....I don't know if It had something to do with me being younger then and my body different......I don't know.....

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
people with too much time on their hands...

Yes... THIS thread is ripping off THIS thread ... lol:crackup:

Laterz...

h2o

Banned
Reaction score
Re: people with too much time on their hands...

Originally posted by ~ªêQµïTª$~
Yes... THIS thread is ripping off THIS thread ... lol:crackup:

Laterz...
hahaha...fvcking hilarious man :crackup:

tactic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wtf

Brak86

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
alright i admit that was one of the stupidest things ive done. I admit i think way way way into things too much. I just realized how stupid the topic was, sorry about it. I wasnt really thinking, i was just bored last night cause I decided to read instead of going out. I know i usually dont ask retarded questions like that. Im just kinda trying to change my image this year from previous years and i never used to dress up all nicely.

I hope most of you all can hold your judgement this time for that stupid question. I know its totally not DJ-like to ask somethign stupid like that.

Hopefully, i will be able to come back and laugh at this one day and see how much i think into things. And see how foolish i once was. But thanks for quickly shooting it down. I needed that slap in the face.

Status
Not open for further replies.