Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Does she like me? (2 Questions)

BaronOfHair

Banned
Reaction score
Today I went inside the bank to take some money out of my account, and a good looking female teller waited on me. She asked if I had any plans for today, and I said no. I asked her if she had any plans for today, and she said: "No, just working."

1. Does she like me?

I could go to the bank in a few days if she is interested in me, and take some more money out. There are two tellers working at a time, so I have about a 50/50 or a little less chance of getting her as my teller again. If she is interested, I'll definitely ask for her number if I get her again!

By the way, this bank tends to have attractive female tellers working at it!

Also, I think I can only ask out one teller at this bank (better choose wisely), otherwise I will be the guy who keeps asking out different female tellers at the bank (seeming desperate/low value).

2. If I ask out one of the female tellers and she says: "No". How many months should I wait before I ask out another one?

The average cycle time/average turnover time for workers in the bank teller industry is 2 to 3 years, according to my research.
Wear that neck chain, next time you walk into the bank, while this gal is behind the desk

She'll yearn to have your c-ck in her vijayjay, more zealously than an emo kid craves a razor blade slicing across his wrist

Learning Curve

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Today I went inside the bank to take some money out of my account, and a good looking female teller waited on me. She asked if I had any plans for today, and I said no. I asked her if she had any plans for today, and she said: "No, just working."

1. Does she like me?

I could go to the bank in a few days if she is interested in me, and take some more money out. There are two tellers working at a time, so I have about a 50/50 or a little less chance of getting her as my teller again. If she is interested, I'll definitely ask for her number if I get her again!

By the way, this bank tends to have attractive female tellers working at it!

Also, I think I can only ask out one teller at this bank (better choose wisely), otherwise I will be the guy who keeps asking out different female tellers at the bank (seeming desperate/low value).

2. If I ask out one of the female tellers and she says: "No". How many months should I wait before I ask out another one?

The average cycle time/average turnover time for workers in the bank teller industry is 2 to 3 years, according to my research.
When a woman asks you "if you have any plans today" yes she is interested if there is:

1. Eye Contact (strong indicator)
2. Hair flicking
3. Body Language that indicate interested.

I suppose you don't understand this basic principles to post a thread like this.

And you just said no. Great job.

Assuming the above match go there again to pick up some cash and go to that specific woman teller.

Tell her: "Hey so when you are free for a drink this week?"

Grab her phone number and set a date 2-3 days in advance, easy as that.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like you have a split personality or something.

One paragraph contradicts the other.
I can see where you might think that... I'm really not being clear.

The only advice I can give men is to really not care where he might stand with any woman he happens to meet. Trying to figure out what is going on in another person's head is at best an educated guess.

If a man is the type of guy that likes to hit on clerks and waitresses... well the dude has to be who he is.

Me... well... I just avoid any personal relationships with people I have to work with or provides a service for me or my family. Heck, I have 8 people who work directly for me, heck three have been with me for 18 years.... I have no idea how many kids or grandkids they have... don't know how old they are or their birthdays. The only time I know anything about what is going on in their lives is when they ask for leave to take care of grandkids, or to bury a relative. If they end up in a hospital, I'll go visits and check up on them. Work is work... not awesome social hour. If I'm paying for something: if I'm being paid for a service.... then that is the extent of the relationship. Now this works for ME, and it is not advice I would give to everyone.

I know owners that run their business like everyone that works for them is family... and they are very successful. It works for them so great!

I know men that only date women they meet as clerks, waitresses, and bar tenders. It works for them so great!

pipeman84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Today I went inside the bank to take some money out of my account, and a good looking female teller waited on me. She asked if I had any plans for today, and I said no.
Is is just me that finds that kind of question weird, in that particular context? After all, it's a bank, not a bar. :rolleyes:
I would've just given her a bemused look and asked: what do you mean?

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is is just me that finds that kind of question weird, in that particular context? After all, it's a bank, not a bar. :rolleyes:
Maybe he looked lost and confused and she was just trying to 'ground' him.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Too late, you already bombed.

She wasn't interest in your plans, she was wondering if you were an active outgoing person who might be fun. By answering 'no', you're closing the door, not opening it. As evident by her dull response: "No, just working."

You could've turned her 'no' around, but only right at that moment with the proper presence of mind.
Now it's too late for that, better luck next time.
It always amazes me when people try to turn basic polite small talk conversations into a "you missed your shot!!" interactions.

There was absolutely nothing about this that said she was interested in any way. She was making small talk, like is normal for situations like this. It's something she would ask an 80 year old lady too.

There was nothing he "missed", it was never any sort of indicator or test, just a normal conversation.

Is it to the point people can't even tell what are normal social conventions anymore? Have we become that socially out of touch?

Last edited:

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It always amazes me when people try to turn basic polite small talk conversations into a "you missed your shot!!" interactions.
Easy. As OP pointed out, he was sexually interested in the bank teller, so his aim was not basic polite small talk. Maybe it was just polite small talk from the bank teller perspective, but not for OP.

There was nothing he "missed", it was never any sort of indicator or test, just a normal conversation.
From OP's perspective, that of a Don Juan, he could've turned her 'polite small talk' into an approach / seduction. He tried that, but he failed to turn the conversation into a successful approach.

I'm not knocking your argument, but this was only a polite interaction from the bank teller's perspective, not from OP's perspective. For OP, this is a failed cold approach and he's asking if he can still 'save' it or 'turn it around', but I don't think he can, because he lacks the skills to do so. And maybe the talent as well, but IDGAF.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Easy. As OP pointed out, he was sexually interested in the bank teller, so his aim was not basic polite small talk. Maybe it was just polite small talk from the bank teller perspective, but not for OP.

From OP's perspective, that of a Don Juan, he could've turned her 'polite small talk' into an approach / seduction. He tried that, but he failed to turn the conversation into a successful approach.

I'm not knocking your argument, but this was only a polite interaction from the bank teller's perspective, not from OP's perspective. For OP, this is a failed cold approach and he's asking if he can still 'save' it or 'turn it around', but I don't think he can, because he lacks the skills to do so. And maybe the talent as well, but IDGAF.
I'm talking about the overall interaction. Sure, you can always turn any conversation into an attempt for seduction but it's been shown that guys way way overestimate the woman's interest in the vast majority of cases.

There was nothing to indicate this was anything other than small talk. OP can take it whatever way he wants but his chances of turning it into anything more than small talk in this situations is exceedingly small.

It's called reading the room.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm talking about the overall interaction. Sure, you can always turn any conversation into an attempt for seduction but it's been shown that guys way way overestimate the woman's interest in the vast majority of cases.
That's why I responded the way I responded. If this was his attempt of seduction he sure blew it.

And that is why most posters are confounded why a sixty year old man thinks a woman half his age gives him IOI by asking about his plans for that day, not understanding that this is what passes for polite small talk in most normal interactions.

For the benefit of OP, this is how these polite small talk conversations usually go:
"So, you have any plans for today?"
"Seems to be a nice day for fishing."
"Have you been to Lake Placid? I hear the fishes are bigger than usual there."
"Because of the nuclear reactor?"
Et cetera.
:cool:

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She is probably in her mid 30s and I am 62.
Hi Davidson,
She probably has potentially warm feelings towards you as you remind her of her Dad....Not my thoughts but those of my 34 year old who worked her way through Uni as a Barmaid....The only occasions on which I have seen age disparities like this work is where the Guy is very Wealthy or has great Status in the Community...You needn't be Hugh Hefner,maybe just a very competent Dancer who can make her look good on the floor,to vaying degrees they are all Show Ponies....But all is not lost,you can get a taste of that in the Philippines.

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is not ‘weird’. In fact, this kind if chit-chat is not uncommon in situations like these.

We_ArE_VeNOM

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can see where you might think that... I'm really not being clear.

The only advice I can give men is to really not care where he might stand with any woman he happens to meet. Trying to figure out what is going on in another person's head is at best an educated guess.

If a man is the type of guy that likes to hit on clerks and waitresses... well the dude has to be who he is.

Me... well... I just avoid any personal relationships with people I have to work with or provides a service for me or my family. Heck, I have 8 people who work directly for me, heck three have been with me for 18 years.... I have no idea how many kids or grandkids they have... don't know how old they are or their birthdays. The only time I know anything about what is going on in their lives is when they ask for leave to take care of grandkids, or to bury a relative. If they end up in a hospital, I'll go visits and check up on them. Work is work... not awesome social hour. If I'm paying for something: if I'm being paid for a service.... then that is the extent of the relationship. Now this works for ME, and it is not advice I would give to everyone.

I know owners that run their business like everyone that works for them is family... and they are very successful. It works for them so great!

I know men that only date women they meet as clerks, waitresses, and bar tenders. It works for them so great!
I can't say that I disagree with anything you said here.

My only thing is; telling a guy that just because a woman is friendly to him while she in the capacity of her job, that this doesn't mean she is feeling him.

As if she can't be friendly at work while feeling him at the same time.

To remove all doubt and the bullshiit guessing games and overthinking, it is simple..

Approach all (or most) women you find attractive, regardless of whether she is giving you IOI's or not.

If guys adopt that mentality and remove the middleman (IOI's) shiit, it becomes easier.

We_ArE_VeNOM

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When a woman asks you "if you have any plans today" yes she is interested if there is:

1. Eye Contact (strong indicator)
2. Hair flicking
3. Body Language that indicate interested.
It isn't as black & white as that, though.

What if she asks you that, without giving those three cartoonish ass signals?

Does that mean she ain't interested?

No, it doesn't.

It means that every woman isn't going to give you all (if any) that. And that is the gray area.

If she is attractive to you, approach her regardless.

Learning Curve

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

No, it doesn't.

It means that every woman isn't going to give you all (if any) that. And that is the gray area.

Risky, considering it's a work environment she works at, you never know.

It's a risk or take, in such situations you need clear signals or at-least one of them.

By the way, those "three cartoonish signals" you mentioned especially the first one is how women give you choosing signals.

BaronOfHair

Banned
Reaction score

No, it doesn't.

And "Does she dig me?" is itself a far from binary question. She may like you enough to joke around and be flirty for a few minutes, but not be enthralled enough to join you for coffee. She might be game for coffee, but not especially enthusiastic about accompanying you to the pool later that week. Even if she's down to go to the pool with you later that week, she may have no desire to come home with you, and take off that bikini

The list could go on

BaronOfHair

Banned
Reaction score
Is it to the point people can't even tell what are normal social conventions anymore? Have we become that socially out of touch?
It sure as hell is. In fact, our civilization has been heading down this road since The mid-late 80s, when 24 hour cable TV and video game consoles became almost ubiquitous throughout America, and we started concocting excuses to remain indoors, escaping into fantasy worlds. Over the ensuing decades, the advent of The World Wide Web, streaming services, and social media have just exacerbated this particular social ill

Not saying this is to be critical of anyone. I've been guilty of it myself, more times than I care to remember

We_ArE_VeNOM

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Risky, considering it's a work environment she works at, you never know.
Man, you guys use that "work" shiit as an excuse...in fact, you use every excuse in the world to not make a move.

"I was gonna ask for her number, but the grocery store ran out of Fruit Loops, so I didn't".

It isn't as if you are trying to fuk her while she is on her job.

Ask for her fuking number and stop being damn pansy.

It's a risk or take, in such situations you need clear signals or at-least one of them.
Assuming she is going to give you any of those signals, even if she likes you.

By the way, those "three cartoonish signals" you mentioned especially the first one is how women give you choosing signals.
You are preaching to the choir, brethren.

We_ArE_VeNOM

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And "Does she dig me?" is itself a far from binary question. She may like you enough to joke around and be flirty for a few minutes, but not be enthralled enough to join you for coffee. She might be game for coffee, but not especially enthusiastic about accompanying you to the pool later that week. Even if she's down to go to the pool with you later that week, she may have no desire to come home with you, and take off that bikini

The list could go on
Exactly.

Well, Mode One (X) will allow you to cut through the bullshiit.

I hate mixed signals.

M

member162951

You can say something like:
"Well I was planning to dominate the world today, but it's [insert time] and I'm a little too late for that.
I'll have to settle for Mongolia instead.
LOL, c0cky/funny. I would have laughed at that!
(I'm female).

It's gotta come naturally though like with @Tilex . But it's something to strive for! :D